IDK why i entertain, yall.. peanuts to a elephant (plat push)

Options
meekins
meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
watch me do numbers...

last thread did 2, im just tryna do 3!!!!!!!

Comments

• MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You know exactly what you are doing, you made the thread with your BM pictures cuz you think she fine or some ? , but she got a 5 o clock shadow and you feel the need to brag about some average black ? like she gold, she aint ? , and you aint ? and you love the attention

i wouldnt be braggin about some ? ? with more ? hair then you bruh
  • meekins
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    You know exactly what you are doing, you made the thread with your BM pictures cuz you think she fine or some ? , but she got a 5 o clock shadow and you feel the need to brag about some average black ? like she gold, she aint ? , and you aint ? and you love the attention

i wouldnt be braggin about some ? ? with more ? hair then you bruh

hol up hol up hol up... smh... you are all over the place dude lol... stop talking cuz i really dont feel like explaining myself to you, correcting you and shid. ill let everybody do that for me.
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whats to correct? and your not explaining your self cuz your a ? , and explaining is not what ? do, they make excuses.
  • meekins
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whats to correct? and your not explaining your self cuz your a ? , and explaining is what ? do, they make excuses.

exactly... im not a ? ...

mods can you ban this clown? lol.
  • meekins
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hey ashley... how many ? you sucked since that friday? 6.... maybe 22? lol.
  • meekins
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whats to correct? and your not explaining your self cuz your a ? , and explaining is not what ? do, they make excuses.

LOL ... wasnt this guy just trying to call me stupid in the other thread??? haAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! you ? , dude.. stop burning my trail up. you making me look bad for even going back and forth with you.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options