grown women who look like little kids

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    if she of age and cute i'm going in on da ?

This, and only this....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    El Payaso wrote: »
    No ? but pre-pubesant girls can't get pregnant

no ? can't save u on that one, bruh.
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited October 2011
    Options
    my women have to have juice and meat (ass and ? )
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That Drums N ? by Wale is dope.

I like the sound of Pick Six as well
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All Chicks Cant Be Thick. Mila Kunis a Dime and Would Get EBRC
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'd ? the ? out of deb morgan.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    just for the record... After watch Black Snake Moan... I would Hulk Smash the ever loving ? outta Cristina Ricci...

co muthafucking sign
    Will Munny wrote: »

really??? i cant stand that ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

I saw an interview with her the other day and thought the same ? . Not sure what it it about her. I think maybe because it looks like she ain't the type to just lay there. Like she REALLY get it in and try to get hers.
  • JUICY_FRUIT
    JUICY_FRUIT Members Posts: 205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ughh, I get this all the time. I'm 5'0 & and 115 pounds, im not curvy but im not flat as a wall either...guys like to call it "funsized"
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll take a petite female like Kelly Roland before I take a fat girl!
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you can't really speak upon someone like that, unless you entered their mind....plus some people appear to look younger on pictures than in person. So if you talking about some internet photos you can't determine that person unless you met them in person. Thats why people need to stop judging people on the net by photo's and pictures, because people look different in person.
  • Real Lady
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you should feel bad for messing with women who act like little children. When someone is grown it do not matter how they look, it's how they handle their business, and when u see them in action in person. Small ? is not a IQ thing. Most of the women who are built with small ? today got breast implants, that do not mean they are mature. Again alot of men fall for tricks, what appear to be a woman, but a child inside.
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    you can't really speak upon someone like that, unless you entered their mind....plus some people appear to look younger on pictures than in person. So if you talking about some internet photos you can't determine that person unless you met them in person. Thats why people need to stop judging people on the net by photo's and pictures, because people look different in person.

? yourself
  • Real Lady
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? yourself

Jealousy speaks for itself these days.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Real lady always on that sherm

LMAO @ this accurate post

where the ? do you even find sherm at in 2011?:(
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Type of chick to take a second look and ask... "you old enough to be in this club ? ?"
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah I hear you it can feel a little awkward, but after a certain age I prefer if a female looks younger than she is than older than she is, I've seen women that were like 25 looking closer to 40 and I'm like whaaa.... But I mean if they look 12 like you said yeah that would make me feel kinda creepy, and I'm not attracted to females that look that young either...
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? aint you married with a baby now? Sheeeit. And I thought I had no conscience. I can't ? with those kind of chicks. I teach high school kids, ? would make me feel ? as ? .
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there was a chick that used to like me back in high school

she was my age but she was really short so she used to look younger than what she was

I remember like 3 years ago i ran into her, she wanted to holla at me

I couldn't even do it she still looked young as ? like she was a freshman in hs
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yea thats the safe answer and ? to say, but in reality i kno u be peekin at them juniors and seniors , aint gotta lie to kick it.

Nah not even. I dont even try to get at em after they graduate. ? wouldnt feel right at all.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    whats worst is young lookin ? with old ass lookin hands.......? go try to grab my ? i tell her to put some gloves on with her sands of time ass paws
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    whats worst is young lookin ? with old ass lookin hands.......? go try to grab my ? i tell her to put some gloves on with her sands of time ass paws

Co ? ' siggity... that ? is gross.
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited October 2011
    Options

ewwwww are you talking about the character Deb Morgan from Dexter???? ewwww ewwww ewwwww did you see last sunday's episode where she had on her uniform....yuck. A 12 yr old boy has a better body than her.

Anyways, Im guilty of looking younger than my age. Even middle school boys be flirting with me....I do have old looking hands thou...which I hate...I wanna get some fat injected into them.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I know a chick like this ...I really like her but to be honeset I look a lil younger because of my height and what not..if I shave I I got the kid face fo rsure.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ewwwww are you talking about the character Deb Morgan from Dexter???? ewwww ewwww ewwwww did you see last sunday's episode where she had on her uniform....yuck. A 12 yr old boy has a better body than her.

Anyways, Im guilty of looking younger than my age. Even middle school boys be flirting with me....I do have old looking hands thou...which I hate...I wanna get some fat injected into them.

@ bold
    At first I though you were a male until I read the rest of your post.

Otherwise that ? would have been terrible.