Tell Of A Time When Somebody Else ? "Your Girl"

Options
Pusskaveli
Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
It can be your actual girl or a girl you were scheming on, its happened to everyone before so drop a story or two. This thread was inspired by The Last American ? .

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So people making threads expecting people to come up to the stage like open mic and admit there Ls?

Word yo..?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This one time, this cat ? my girl and took her virginity.......wait, that's been with all the women I've been with except one.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i swear on everything imma shoot swiss beets next time i see him ... real talkin
  • Pusskaveli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    So people making threads expecting people to come up to the stage like open mic and admit there Ls?

Word yo..?

We all fam here, if you cant talk to your brehs who can you talk to. Get it off yo chest
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i swear on everything imma shoot swiss beets next time i see him ... real talkin

? , im gunning for andre 3000,DOC,and jay electronica. common woulda been 4th but he never smashed my girl.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    we were broke up. after a week or 2. she went to the movies with some guy and gave him head in the theater. I was young and didnt have a car at the time but she told me the next day and i was walking around, by her house, and his car was there. so i slashed his tires and we fought outside for only like 3 minutes then my ex's dad broke us up. Kid told his parents what happened and called the cops and i had to replace his tires.

Last time i fought over a ? . ? spendy. Thats the only time ive known of someone messing with someone i was interested in.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? it

i was dating this guy and everybody knew we were an item one day we got into an argument and since were narcissistic muthafuckas we wernt talking or acknowledging each other
    so for like 2 weeks straight were muggin each other at work n ? but i noticed this girl that worked for him was smiling and staring at me alot lately ? was weird

so after the 2 weeks we dead the beef and he was like "did you do anything with anybody while we wernt talkin" and im like no and he gives me a hug....random
    ? had me wondering why he asked so later on i asked and he was "yea but it was nothing cause half way thu she got on her period n i told her to leave"
    "word?? do i know this person??" "yea malika from work"

i paused and was like weebay.gif
    then i left

i was at work feeling real salty the next few weeks, i wanted to 2 piece that ? everytime she looked at me
  • Pusskaveli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Props to yall, i got a few i gotta think back on
  • chilly
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? it

i was dating this guy and everybody knew we were an item one day we got into an argument and since were narcissistic muthafuckas we wernt talking or acknowledging each other
    so for like 2 weeks straight were muggin each other at work n ? but i noticed this girl that worked for him was smiling and staring at me alot lately ? was weird

so after the 2 weeks we dead the beef and he was like "did you do anything with anybody while we wernt talkin" and im like no and he gives me a hug....random
    ? had me wondering why he asked so later on i asked and he was "yea but it was nothing cause half way thu she got on her period n i told her to leave"

then i left

i was at work feeling real salty the next few weeks, i wanted to 2 piece that ? everytime she looked at me

your man had the guilty conscious when he asked you. damn thats petty.
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? it

then i left

you shoulda stabbed that ? lol

but seriously tho ... how the hell can a woman get on her period "half way thru" sex??

da ? ??? either she was on or she wasnt

all jokes aside .. you shoulda caught girly in the bathroom or something ... shouldnt have let that one ride
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Malika from work sounds bad as ? yo.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    ? , im gunning for andre 3000,DOC,and jay electronica. common woulda been 4th but he never smashed my girl.

yea he did, he just never got her pregnant.
  • chilly
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yea he did, he just never got her pregnant.

cmon man. spare my ego.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    we were broke up. after a week or 2. she went to the movies with some guy and gave him head in the theater. I was young and didnt have a car at the time but she told me the next day and i was walking around, by her house, and his car was there. so i slashed his tires and we fought outside for only like 3 minutes then my ex's dad broke us up. Kid told his parents what happened and called the cops and i had to replace his tires.

Last time i fought over a ? . ? spendy. Thats the only time ive known of someone messing with someone i was interested
    in.

rule # 1 never fight for a ? bruh (even as a young'n)...... but to be honest TS.. as far as i know neevr known a ? to smash MY CHICK. shrugs
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

Cssssssssss
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

and thats where the L comes
    she wasnt cute just easy :-(
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Last time i fought over a ? . ? spendy. Thats the only time ive known of someone messing with someone i was interested in.
    damn cuzzin cypher ... you took a hell of an L right there

that head at the theater shoulda let you know to back off

all you had to do was ignore girly for the rest of your life and you coulda won in the fourth quarter. but you got ejected from the game and caught a fine

o well we all gotta take a loss or two
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and thats where the L comes
    she wasnt cute just easy :-(
    your L isnt really that bad being that your a female ... double standards help sometime

you coulda did nothing wrong and still got cheated on ... men dont really need an emotional connection to smash most of their bodies
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you shoulda stabbed that ? lol

but seriously tho ... how the hell can a woman get on her period "half way thru" sex??

da ? ??? either she was on or she wasnt

all jokes aside .. you shoulda caught girly in the bathroom or something ... shouldnt have let that one ride
    i shoudnt have but i felt keeping my job was more important then mayweathering a ?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

who is that ?
  • Pusskaveli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All You Lurking Ass Cosigning ? Need To Story Drop
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    who is that ?
    some gonzo ass toucan sam looking ass ? that my ex felt sorry for ...... i cant even talk about the rest with out exploding into a violent rage
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i shoudnt have but i felt keeping my job was more important then mayweathering a ?

i understand that luv ... thats why im saying you shoulda caught her in the bathroom .. or atleast texted her from his phone so she could come to some random location where you and your goonies could be waiting in the cut

its one thing for her to smash your man .... but the looks and smirks etc was more of a personal level. maybe she actually went out her way cause she didnt like you

but most importantly ... you def stopped ? with dude right after that convo .................... right???? lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    who is that ?
    _ _
    7hd5l.jpg
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't have any stories, never known it to happen to me.

? know if they ? me over my talk game is mightier than the word of ? .

They don't want to be mentally unstable the rest of their lives from me possibly finding some ? out. ? a ? hand being strong, I use a ? mind against her if need be.