The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LMAO, ? you just made me spit out my water

hahahahahahahaha i was rollin whilst typin.. i dont know how i be commin up with this ? ! hahahaha
    bruh.. its nikes that are worth WAYYYYYY more than gucci, prade or whatever high brand you wanna name... real talk.

man.. im not tryin to make this a Nike vs. ..and u probably right.. there probably are a pair of Nikes out there worth more then 1-8000.. but that aint the NORM my ? ..

and that 8 was for sneakers.. we aint go even get into the boots.. loafers and lace ups.. so quit bein so defensive. hahaha
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    hahahahahahahaha i was rollin whilst typin.. i dont know how i be commin up with this ? ! hahahaha

man.. im not tryin to make this a Nike vs. ..and u probably right.. there probably are a pair of Nikes out there worth more then 1-8000.. but that aint the NORM my ? ..

and that 8 was for sneakers.. we aint go even get into the boots.. loafers and lace ups.. so quit bein so defensive. hahaha
    ohh ? NOW!!!!

WAIT, ILL BE BACK... WITH MILTOWN AND YOUNG ICE.. THEY BOUT TO GET ON YO ASS...
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ohh ? NOW!!!!

hahahahahahahaha my fault.. my apologies..

no.. serious.. im sorry! hahahahahahahha
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    these or something else?

347a0t4.jpg

Even though they're not out yet....Currensy wore the Cement IVs with that jacket and it was fresh as ? .

IMO you could even rock the Cement 3's that came out earlier this year with jacket. When you match palette versus matching exact colors, it makes the color schemes in your clothes stand out more (in this case, your shoes and the bulls logo IMO would stand out if you wore a lighter color shoe).
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ohh ? NOW!!!!

Smh @ this ? young ice making a thread about pickyourshoes, like that's some new ? . That's like telling someone water is refreshing.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i know this isnt exactly what one would consider a Fall Fit..
    but ? .. its go be 92 today.. so this is what im rockin. lol

@? Back these the LouiyBs i picked up.. there's some brown ones i wanted but couldnt get to in time.. all the sneakers pretty much sold out in a week.. i was lucky to jus bump into these..

2nl66c0.jpg
    Egg Shell Polo Cargos.. a perfect match to the soles of the Christian Louboutins.. and a red graphic T to keep the Red Bottom company..
    I ? with that Louboutin, theyre hot. I might cop it. I was never a fan of the Crystal ones, they def stepped their game up
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    I ? with that Louboutin, theyre hot. I might cop it. I was never a fan of the Crystal ones, they def stepped their game up

u go have to wait some months if u tryin to cop my ? ..

i dont even think there are 10 Louboutin boutiques in the US.. they only ship like 2-3 of each size so when they out... they out..
    they sneakers hit about a month ago.. a week later all the ones worth getting were sold out..

i know cause i went back a week later to get the brown ones.. GONE! smh... but thats what i get for bein cheap. lol
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    u go have to wait some months if u tryin to cop my ? ..

i dont even think there are 10 Louboutin boutiques in the US.. they only ship like 2-3 of each size so when they out... they out..
    they sneakers hit about a month ago.. a week later all the ones worth getting were sold out..

i know cause i went back a week later to get the brown ones.. GONE! smh... but thats what i get for bein cheap. lol
    Oh. Its not even on their site. Its really hot 4real
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Oh. Its not even on their site. Its really hot 4real

hahaha thats what im tryin to tell u. lol

Women shoes are in department stores all over.. i guess they dont have that kind of faith with their men's line.. which is understandable.. so them ? is hard to get..
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hahaha thats what im tryin to tell u. lol

Women shoes are in department stores all over.. i guess they dont have that kind of faith with their men's line.. which is understandable.. so them ? is hard to get..

? Louboutins are "recent "hot items in the women's fashion world so yeah I can understand some reluctance toward mens wide releases.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? Louboutins are "recent "hot items in the women's fashion world so yeah I can understand some reluctance toward mens wide releases.

yeh.. i heard about them a few years ago.. i was shocked to findout the ? been makin shoes forever...
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    even though they're not out yet....currensy wore the cement ivs with that jacket and it was fresh as ? .

Imo you could even rock the cement 3's that came out earlier this year with jacket. When you match palette versus matching exact colors, it makes the color schemes in your clothes stand out more (in this case, your shoes and the bulls logo imo would stand out if you wore a lighter color shoe).

yeah, i was thinkin bout that ... I could get a pair now, but they will cost more than usual
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    smh @ this ? young ice making a thread about pickyourshoes, like that's some new ? . That's like telling someone water is refreshing.

dude, when i saw that, i was like "are u serious" you really think you showing us something new???"
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dude, when i saw that, i was like "are u serious" you really think you showing us something new???"

If he wasn't so odd I'd give him some pointers but he would probably be to arrogant to listen
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    if he wasn't so odd i'd give him some pointers but he would probably be to arrogant to listen

naw, dude is stuck on stupid.. Him and running wolf used 2 get into it.... Mannn ice posted like 5 pair of regular ass nikes and thought he was the boss!

You couldnt tell him nothing!...
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    naw, dude is stuck on stupid.. Him and running wolf used 2 get into it.... Mannn ice posted like 5 pair of regular ass nikes and thought he was the boss!

You couldnt tell him nothing!...

Smh I remember him being hype over a pair of Jordan 1's
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ... someBODY GIVE THIS GUY A CATCHERS MIT SO HE CAN CATCH ALL OF THESE FELLINGS!...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    110i2hu.jpg
    2zxzhwy.jpg
    14ut08.jpg

Here's my Sean John outfits. The two shirts at the bottom are fitted or tailor made I've had those for awhile as well as the brown shirt w/the crosses. I got another set of pants to go w/them shirts but I think I might buy another pair b/c they fading out badly.
  • willhustle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ekco shirts that I got from dr.Jays last year never got the chance to wear the flannel one though tag still on it.

1zl94sj.jpg
    2d82l1c.jpg
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    110i2hu.jpg
    2zxzhwy.jpg
    14ut08.jpg

Here's my Sean John outfits. The two shirts at the bottom are fitted or tailor made I've had those for awhile as well as the brown shirt w/the crosses.

2vx0ksx.gif
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ekco shirts that i got from dr.jays last year never got the chance to wear the flannel one though tag still on it.

2d82l1c.jpg

like the flannel one.. Get you some air max 90's or air max 1's to rock with that.... Thats clean
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you caping for kat... Understandable.

She's a chic and your attracted to her.

You caping for cap... Not understandable!

Unless.. Unless, you have the same feelings for him, as you do for the white chic..

And thats makes you, sir............ A bisexual... Scust!!

Guess ? was right when he told me you were a ? , takes one to no one.. Smh

i aint cape'n for nobody..

You just spilled ur heart and soul to that man... I just commented..

And now u on ? ? , but he got all that home ? u said in his sig.?!?!??!!? Okayyyyyyy
  • willhustle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    34j4o6a.jpg
    17pp5h.jpg

Both of those shirts I bought last weekend while I was out at the mall at the JC Penny's.( I shop at certain spots for my clothes but mostly go online for a lot of stuff) I actually bought those b/c I ain't have nothing brown to go with the Rockports or no shirts to go with the new Enyce pants I had.
  • willhustle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    like the flannel one.. Get you some air max 90's or air max 1's to rock with that.... Thats clean

The only time I wear gym shoes is during the summer in the fall/early spring I got them Rockports the ones I just posted (I rarely wear those) and I got the same ones in all black but they kind of taken a beating so to speak.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    34j4o6a.jpg
    17pp5h.jpg

Both of those shirts I bought last weekend while I was out at the mall at the JC Penny's.( I shop at certain spots for my clothes but mostly go online for a lot of stuff) I actually bought those b/c I ain't have nothing brown to go with the Rockports or no shirts to go with the new Enyce pants I had.
    them ports are clean.....