The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you took longer to respond to me after initially scolding me for not replying fast enough? And ur editing ur posts. ? .

Your posting is subpar but is actually better when you shorten it, cuz ain't nobody trying to read all that ? you typing.

I'm gonna go eat a chicken melt now after this bowl of Kush.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Cali, I don't really like purp, but if u insist I like ur idea of rocking that with the black/purp kick.... ? be sleeping on Lacoste sweaters, they got good ?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you ? need to find some new labels other than gucci,prada,polo, and those ? awful trues..? !

And leave them loud ass shirts alone!
    shots fired @ dro.. Cap b and 6ft5.....

Get that ? dro!

.. Ayy lil ? im talkin 2 u!

Dont forget who won that "freshest on the ic" contest
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    What do you wear? Boss jeans and Mecca shirts

Joe Budden, don't you in your life insult 2011 IC Fashion Forward Champion...ever.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shots fired @ dro.. Cap b and 6ft5.....

Get that ? dro!

.. Ayy lil ? im talkin 2 u!

Dont forget who won that "freshest on the ic" contest

QUE? You were projected to win, ? ... I took home the belt! Lol
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The difference in response time is that you dont know when i saw your message, but i saw your s/n as you lurked for about 13 mins having trouble expressing your thoughts, ? .

My edit was due to me not quoting you and unlike you, i like to quote people when im talking to em.. or as in your case, patronizing em.

Im not with the sublims, thats for ? and homos such as yourself.

Now, as like so many occassions, a poster seeks my attention and when i give it to them, they flee and turn the other cheek in an attempt at avoiding further embarrassment.

Next time you'll just learn to ? and bypass my post instead of sending sublims and dickeating other men via the net.
    Idk y u splaining yourself. Keep Trying tho.

LOL @ u thinking I'm shook from ur feeble attempts at a verbal lashing.

Ur a wack and annoying poster there are no subliminals you tonsil jockey.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    @Cali, I don't really like purp, but if u insist I like ur idea of rocking that with the black/purp kick.... ? be sleeping on Lacoste sweaters, they got good ?

I never did either. Tried the sweater on tho and it fit nicely so I figured I'd go all out with the purple since I never wear loud colors. Yeah no doubt I'm either gonna go with the black and purple huraches or some Bo Jacksons, probably the huaraches tho. Saw some Hi Top Purple Blazers too, ? is loud tho.

I'ma look into them Lacoste sweaters thanks.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rofl @ the titangraphs and feelings caught.

Any recommendations on some purple kicks with this sweater? I'm trying to be on my purple city ? , for once, usually stick to black and blue, dark colors.
    ermwlk.jpg

salutes to capb, 6ft5, and ? back. Inspirational ? .

Shotouts to dro.

ima be honest bruh...

I wouldnt wear no sneakers with that and its gone be hard to find that same color of purple
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    que? You were projected to win, ? ... I took home the belt! Lol

? pls, hahaha i got disqualified! Hahaha u were 2nd place!
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Joe Budden, don't you in your life insult 2011 IC Fashion Forward Champion...ever.

? you got to do something more then just talk ? to make me a believer from here I see a lil ugly kid with his Easter clothes on.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall ? get yall outfits ready... We gone have another "who's the freshest" contest....
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? you got to do something more then just talk ? to make me a believer from here i see a lil ugly kid with his easter clothes on.

that ? got on a linen & notebook paper blended suit
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I never did either. Tried the sweater on tho and it fit nicely so I figured I'd go all out with the purple since I never wear loud colors. Yeah no doubt I'm either gonna go with the black and purple huraches or some Bo Jacksons, probably the huaraches tho. Saw some Hi Top Purple Blazers too, ? is loud tho.

I'ma look into them Lacoste sweaters thanks.

I think if the blazers are close in color you should go with them the Lo sweater you posted is more casual then sporty and so are blazers I think they would ? well together.
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall ? get yall outfits ready... We gone have another "who's the freshest" contest....

I think we each have different styles and have contributed to this thread in different ways I'm not sure if I'm up for a thread about who's the freshest especially ? there is no one to judge without them liking what they can relate to the most.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If your retort was more witty i would reply, but its not, so i wont.

Just mind your business next time you see a superior poster ? on one of your ? buddies and everything a be ok.... ok?.... ok!
    As if yours are. Ur delusions are laughable to say the least. LOL @ asking a question then exclaiming a point. Just slowly walk in the other direction tough guy.
    ima be honest bruh...

I wouldnt wear no sneakers with that and its gone be hard to find that same color of purple
    What would u rock with it? Maybe it's the camera but I'm not to worried about the purple matching.
    I think if the blazers are close in color you should go with them the Lo sweater you posted is more casual then sporty and so are blazers I think they would ? well together.
    They are close in color. Them ? is all Purp tho, loud packs on the feet. I still might get em tho.
    My friend recommended the black diamond turfs with purple bottoms and a lil gold accent, another interesting possibility for me.

How yall feel about Burberry? Saw some nice plaids and maybe a Polo I liked.
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As if yours are. Ur delusions are laughable to say the least. LOL @ asking a question then exclaiming a point. Just slowly walk in the other direction tough guy.

What would u rock with it? Maybe it's the camera but I'm not to worried about the purple matching.

They are close in color. Them ? is all Purp tho, loud packs on the feet. I still might get em tho.
    My friend recommended the black diamond turfs with purple bottoms and a lil gold accent, another interesting possibility for me.

How yall feel about Burberry? Saw some nice plaids and maybe a Polo I liked.

I know the turfs you talking about we call then the Ravens, I ? with Burberry
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i think we each have different styles and have contributed to this thread in different ways i'm not sure if i'm up for a thread about who's the freshest especially ? there is no one to judge without them liking what they can relate to the most.

i already got all tha covered... Unbiased and everything...

Ill make a thread later
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    as if yours are. Ur delusions are laughable to say the least. Lol @ asking a question then exclaiming a point. Just slowly walk in the other direction tough guy.

What would u rock with it? Maybe it's the camera but i'm not to worried about the purple matching.

They are close in color. Them ? is all purp tho, loud packs on the feet. I still might get em tho.

How yall feel about burberry? Saw some nice plaids and maybe a polo i liked.

.. The problem is that you want alllll purple......

Ummm... Since yo are serious about sneakers.. I think cap b said it best.. U need to rock a button up under that sweater so that you can incorporate some other colors.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ayyy, real talk.. Can yall stop respondin to chasin pennys...

The niggress needs attention and wants us 2 come out side and play with him...

Yall boy just keep postin yall fits! Thanks for the contributes!!!
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I know the turfs you talking about we call then the Ravens, I ? with Burberry

Word, Don't see Burberry much and never owned a item but always heard good things, just don't see it mentioned a lot.

....And the titangraph.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    .. The problem is that you want alllll purple......

Ummm... Since yo are serious about sneakers.. I think cap b said it best.. U need to rock a button up under that sweater so that you can incorporate some other colors.
    Not all Purple but predominantly purple and as of now more partial to a Purp/Black color scheme since I like darker colors anyway.
    I'm asking input doesn't have to be sneaks I just mainly rock sneakers and Timbs.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you Mrs West. I saw you in that shoe thread rocking the heels toes looking all sexy!

Thank you!
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i already got all tha covered... Unbiased and everything...

Ill make a thread later

Is this happening today my g?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? you got to do something more then just talk ? to make me a believer from here I see a lil ugly kid with his Easter clothes on.

with a "but mommy said no one is suppose to touch me there" look on his face! hhahahahahahaha