The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so is the purpose of wearing polo to show that you spend more money on a shirt than others, or is it just that you guys like to have a lil cute horsey on ya shirt? I really don't understand the big deal with polo shirts. School me.

i like polo just cause i like polo.. But if ima wear a polo its gone have a horse on it...

And i dont buy polo unless its on sale.. I aint bout to pay no 78$ for a shirt when i can go 2 the outlet and get 2 shirts for the same price
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dope fit..i woulda liked the shoes to be a darker brown or even black tho...you should really wear a brown belt to even all the color out too.

i just got the belt cause it matched the ribbon on the shoe.. But i dont tuck the shirt in so you cant even see the belt
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Fall/Early Spring Jacket:
    jtmauh.jpg

Winter Coats:
    2ef6umh.jpg
    w70y2x.jpg

I got the Enyce coat from DrJays and I just got that Fall jacket last month from Marshalls.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so is the purpose of wearing polo to show that you spend more money on a shirt than others, or is it just that you guys like to have a lil cute horsey on ya shirt? i really don't understand the big deal with Polo shirts. school me.

Can't speak for everyone but I like polo as a brand. Its nowhere near the top like some make it to be but it offers good clothing. I have a lot of polo shirts without the horse being present. A few of them cost more than the average polo shirt with the horse. But yes you will find a lot of brainwashed dudes that will skip over a better quality polo shirt without the horse logo for a cheaper one with the horse just to show others they are wearing the brand.just like some dudes was against wearing decks or canvas shoes but soon as they saw everybody in some plain decks/canvas shoes with a horse they had to have it and flaunt like its big ? . I also have a coat that you wouldn't know is polo unless you looked inside at the tag. Just looks like a regular plain coat but I like the fit,color and look.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me with Polo.. for one its an esteemed brand.. i have baby pics with me in Polo and my nephew jus turned one and he got pics in Polo.. ? 's timeless.. i got shirts iv had for over 5 yrs that i can still rock.. what other brand y'know can say that?? ? 's like Levi's.. they dont get old..

and im not the trendy type.. that and i dont like my fits to call for too much attention... Polo is on some subtle ? .. but anyone with some class and culture go know u on ur ? ..

and yeh.. Polo costs more.. but because u can wear it for years.. its actually a smarter buy then say a black label or whatevers the current brand shirt that rivals it in price but u cant wear next season.. its not rocket science as to why one would ? with Polo so tuff...
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Yo, CapB..., I love those Louboutin, son. Really do

i see u my ? ..
    keep the website bookmarked and refresh that mu'? every 5 or so days.. thats bout the only way u go gett'em..
    if u aint in Cali.. NY.. or Vegas ? 's damn near impossible..

where do u stay at??
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i see u my ? ..
    keep the website bookmarked and refresh that mu'? every 5 or so days.. thats bout the only way u go gett'em..
    if u aint in Cali.. NY.. or Vegas ? 's damn near impossible..

where do u stay at??
    Boston. Ill keep checking the site.. If u don't mind, how much u spent on em?
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Boston. Ill keep checking the site.. If u don't mind, how much u spent on em?

$750.......
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    loooooooooool I told 6ft5 that....RL aint all that anymore....USPA bout to take the game over...it's cheaper but looks better....

This what I wore last night....I had some Sean John denim and the USPA polo shoes all white to match

15295_111879625495910_100000216198525_264057_3096343_n.jpg

LMAO! I could never figure out what the ? the USPA logo is suppose to be...? looks like two dudes riding a two legged Rhino....and did this ? really say USPA bout to take the game over.....ahhh man LMFAO! I gotta let my homies see this ? .

............"it's cheaper but looks better".... you are something else you know that? You are something else.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me with Polo.. for one its an esteemed brand.. i have baby pics with me in Polo and my nephew jus turned one and he got pics in Polo.. ? 's timeless.. i got shirts iv had for over 5 yrs that i can still rock.. what other brand y'know can say that?? ? 's like Levi's.. they dont get old..

and im not the trendy type.. that and i dont like my fits to call for too much attention... Polo is on some subtle ? .. but anyone with some class and culture go know u on ur ? ..

and yeh.. Polo costs more.. but because u can wear it for years.. its actually a smarter buy then say a black label or whatevers the current brand shirt that rivals it in price but u cant wear next season.. its not rocket science as to why one would ? with Polo so tuff...

gon have to give this one a big co-sign

if you gon drop monthly car note and house mortgage money on clothes,

may as well have it be a "respectable" brand with timeless style
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    gon have to give this one a big co-sign

if you gon drop monthly car note and house mortgage money on clothes,

may as well have it be a "respectable" brand with timeless style

hahahaha what u tryin to say ? ??! lol
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i like polo just cause i like polo.. But if ima wear a polo its gone have a horse on it...

And i dont buy polo unless its on sale.. I aint bout to pay no 78$ for a shirt when i can go 2 the outlet and get 2 shirts for the same price
    ok fair enough i understand your logic about on sale vs retail.
    i just got the belt cause it matched the ribbon on the shoe.. But i dont tuck the shirt in so you cant even see the belt
    i was almost certain you werent gonna tuck the belt in but it would even it out imo when the belt is actually in view.
    chilly wrote: »
    Can't speak for everyone but I like polo as a brand. Its nowhere near the top like some make it to be but it offers good clothing. I have a lot of polo shirts without the horse being present. A few of them cost more than the average polo shirt with the horse. But yes you will find a lot of brainwashed dudes that will skip over a better quality polo shirt without the horse logo for a cheaper one with the horse just to show others they are wearing the brand.just like some dudes was against wearing decks or canvas shoes but soon as they saw everybody in some plain decks/canvas shoes with a horse they had to have it and flaunt like its big ? . I also have a coat that you wouldn't know is polo unless you looked inside at the tag. Just looks like a regular plain coat but I like the fit,color and look.
    cool i def feel what you are saying.

i understand its an esteemed brand and i def agree about it being a better investment in the long run. I wasn't implying it was rocket science lol but it seems alot of people mess with certain things for the wrong reasons and start tellin other ? how much more polo they got than the next ? like they some broads talking bout heels lol..thats all im sayin. but i def see your perspective on it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    USPA = Pontiacs (Poor Ole ? Think It's A Cadillac)

Ralph Lauren = Cadillac
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Repost.. Just for the hell of it

2011-01-30185159.jpg

Nice fit Dro
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    $750.......

Ite, good look
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    uspa = pontiacs (poor ole ? think it's a cadillac)

ralph lauren = cadillac

hahaha, never heard that one before.. Hahaha
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    nice fit dro

preshate it..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hahahaha what u tryin to say ? ??! lol

lol

nah no slick talk,

just sayin if cats gon drop major bread on clothes
    make if worth while,
    not off brands that fade colors after a few washes

or trendy fads that play out in a year or 2
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall fly up in here...I stay rocking basketball shorts or sweats.....I need to step my game up....
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    lol

nah no slick talk,

just sayin if cats gon drop major bread on clothes
    make if worth while,
    not off brands that fade colors after a few washes

or trendy fads that play out in a year or 2

oh aiight.. can never be too sure w/ yo ass! hahahaha
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Waddup ol ? ? I see without my presence this thread is a womp, womp lol

I shouldve never gave this ? no light smh

I dont post in this thread, ? dont go past...ehhh... 8-10 pages smh.... Thwag!

u gonna drop some fits or not?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IMG_3094.jpg

Air Pillars are classics! Dope drop!
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    img_3094.jpg

ok... But see.. Why u tryin to stunt on us?

Like.. Dam the shoes, look at the comforter!

Polo bears everywhere
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? ....damn near errthang i got is p o l o
    IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg