So Y'all Cowboy fans cool with George Bush up in the press box?

Options
getchamoneyrigh
getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
All giddy and cheesin' with your boy Jerry Jones?

Comments

• ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i could give a rats ass who jerry jones hangs with, I mean is Bush suppose to stay locked up in his house, just because some idiots dont like him as a person or as a president. Life goes on, atleast for Bush it has, i guess only the numnuts like yourself are still concerning yourself with what Bush does
  • mystery brown
    mystery brown Confirm Email Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? a George Bush. He has a right to go where he wants, but he SHOULD be on the look-out, hoping someone doesn't try to snipe his ass after ? the country up for eight years.
  • ricanprince
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? a George Bush. He has a right to go where he wants, but he SHOULD be on the look-out someone doesn't snipe his ass after ? the country up for eight years.

Bush isnt scared because he knows all his haters are punks who talk alot of mess on the net, but wont dont ? in real life, and the country was ? up centuries ago, he just added to it, just like Obama
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bush isnt scared because he knows all his haters are punks who talk alot of mess on the net, but wont dont ? in real life, and the country was ? up centuries ago, he just added to it, just like Obama
    Co-sign My ?
  • Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't mind. The president associating with the Dallas Cowboys is a good look, even if it is George W Bush. Jerry has had George HW Bush with him, too.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The ? has lifetime secret service protection and he's independently wealthy. I'd be cheesin' too.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is all that matters...
  • will grimey
    edited January 2010
    Options
    felig.jpg w715.png
    Options
    ? Bush..... But I wouldnt care if my teams owner hung with Bush.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I expected this response. So y'all cowboy fans are making excuses but fact is all your support of dallas has gotten republicans elected. Think about it. Jones got money I know he pads the politicians pockets with the the money you spend on his medicore product.

Add to the fact 80% of you fans ain't even from Texas!
  • Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I expected this response. So y'all cowboy fans are making excuses but fact is all your support of dallas has gotten republicans elected. Think about it. Jones got money I know he pads the politicians pockets with the the money you spend on his medicore product.

Some people will find anything to complain about. Get over it. Dallas won.
  • will grimey
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SMH @ u finding another reason to hate since u cant use that playoff jinx ? anymore.....how lame....What yall still dont realize is there's only 31 cities wit teams in the NFL....So whats wrong wit an Iowa boy being an Eagle fan or whateva?
  • mobilefreepimpp
    mobilefreepimpp Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Am I supposed to start hating the cowboys cuz that muthafucka bush recognizes greatness. ? outta here. And that brazen son of a ? Bush ain't afraid of ? ...secret service or not...see that ? dodge them shoes like he had been waiting for that moment for 8 years...? scrambled free of not one but 2 flying projectiles...he almost got got by a stacy adam...he knows he can be touched bullet...he don't give a ? ...he ain't lyin low...he'd be a martyr. Jones just respects the gangsta...Bush ran the country with an iron fist and didn't give a ? what anyone thought about him...jerry jones is the same way with the national football league. Bow down.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I could really careless, Im not really a fan of any NFL team. Cowboy fans are just hilarious to me. I mean the day people defend Bush on this board cause he is a Cowboys fan. Amazing. Not to mention none y'all never answered the question on how you like contributing to the republican party. Maybe your republicans if so disregard.
  • ricanprince
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He still has secret service that's the ONLY REASON HE'S NOT SCARED PAL.All ex president's have secret service til the day they die.You sound like his personal ? are you writing his ? biography clown?? ? you and ? the dallas cowbitches

smh at fools catching feelings,lol
  • ricanprince
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The ? has lifetime secret service protection and he's independently wealthy. I'd be cheesin' too.

cosign, i doubt Bush spends much time thinking about his haters, but his haters sure do spend a lot of energy on him, and his ass isnt even in office anymore, dems and republicans both are full of ? , so none of them get any love from me
  • la2lv
    la2lv Members Posts: 121
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hate to break it to the TS, but Dubya has more in common with pro sports owners than the average fan. I'd be more shocked if he WASN'T buddy-buddy with a cat like Jerry Jones.
  • ricanprince
    edited January 2010
    Options
    la2lv wrote: »
    Hate to break it to the TS, but Dubya has more in common with pro sports owners than the average fan. I'd be more shocked if he WASN'T buddy-buddy with a cat like Jerry Jones.

exactly Bush has probably known Jerry Jones for many years, seeing as Bush use to be the owner of the Rangers
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    crazy thread with some hilarious posts.......freeeeeeeeeeeeepooooooossssssssstttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Random and not having anything to do with the topic lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got no problem with Bush. He ? up the country, but he's an idiot so what would anyone expect. The fault is the people who put him in office twice.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's their " Guy.". Alcoholic ass.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Man I can only imagine what a conversation with a ? GDub would sound like. Lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dallas won.

Are you talking about that one playoff game in the last 20 years?