CAN YALL PLEASE STOP WEARING PAJAMA PANTS AND HOUSE SHOES OUTSIDE! Thanks!

Options

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yoga pants >>>>>>>>> pajamas pants

Those are those Black workout leggings women wear right? ? I love that look, one of the perks of my walk from the train to work yo is passing up that gym.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hate that ? with a passion, and them ratched ass chicks got that nasty ass head scarf on they head too. SMH
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    not gona lie i wore some pajama pants with tims once just 2 do it
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    people really wear slippers in they house?

anyway, yes to the pajama pants, ? YOU to the slippers.
    Hell yeah, what ? wear in the house Tims and ? . Bare feet on hardwood floors not cool. My ? right by the door, I kick off my shoes and throw on the slippers, plus I don't walk in the house with the shoes I wore outside
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hell yeah, what ? wear in the house Tims and ? . Bare feet on hardwood floors not cool. My ? right by the door, I kick off my shoes and throw on the slippers, plus I don't walk in the house with the shoes I wore outside

wtf? lol this is news to me. but i walk around with socks all day in the house so i haven't felt the wrath of cold floors.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hate that ? with a passion, and them ratched ass chicks got that nasty ass head scarf on they head too. SMH

I swear on everything whenever I see a chick out in public with their hair still wrapped I get the urge to push that ? into oncoming traffic...i don't know why females do this ? ...it's like the epitome of a lazy trifling ? ...
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    c/s it is pretty ghetto if you gotta get in the car and you still wearing pajama pants...
    If I gotta go get a dutch from the corner store I will def throw on the Superman joints wit the Taz slippers....So what wanna fight about it? lol

Idk man can't get with that. In that cornerstore situation im throwing on hooping shorts or some sweatpants if its cold. Don't even feel comfortable leaving the front door with pajama pants on.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh, I thought you meant just going out to get the mail or something. Yeah I couldn't bring myself to go out in public with my pj's on..
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I remember when I was in High School some girls would do that I would just look at them like are u serious
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao...ayyeee ya'll ease up on the hoes with the head wrap mane....she just relaxed that ? and trying to get a few groceries...she gone take it down tonight when she finna hit them streets....
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    And also please stop with wigs,weaves,? dreads,highlights and bright colors on dark people ,doo-rags,baggy attitire,burping and passing gas in public talking about "excuse",stop being ashy,stop saying "? " or muthafucka every sentence,try to talk normally..

..you know be civilized.

Powerful thread...

lol @ dark people. lol @ this entire post actually
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lmao...ayyeee ya'll ease up on the hoes with the head wrap mane....she just relaxed that ? and trying to get a few groceries...she gone take it down tonight when she finna hit them streets....

go on a college campus...there's chicks who you will literally go weeks w/o seeing their hair they wear those damn hair wraps so much...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    go on a college campus...there's chicks who you will literally go weeks w/o seeing their hair they wear those damn hair wraps so much...

damn well idk bout all that....hard times i guess
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont mind the head wraps actually I think its cute..I despise the pijamas though...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    opiie562 wrote: »
    girls with phat ass in pajamas shopping in Wal Mart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    white people been doing this ? forever, now black people get involved its a problem
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Damn for a hip hop website the ghetto doesn't get a lot of love on here...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

outside of lovin all that scattered ass... I don't know how to feel about this vid
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont mind the women wearing pajama pants.I saw this chick early this morning at the grocery store with some,that ass was Phat and wiggly when she was walking
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    white people been doing this ? forever, now black people get involved its a problem

lol you are not lying

i be seeing a lot of spanish chicks rock tight shirts. baggy pj pants and some sneakers....? is like a staple outfit for them
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol at this being a 'trend' and being 'nasty'. WTF?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wore corduroy house shoes to the store today post
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think wearing sleep pants around town is really bummy looking. I guess thats one thing my momma instilled in me as a child. I will wear pajama pants to the gym but thats it. And I don't work out in them, i just wear them over my shorts when its cold out.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    First two weeks of college, hoes be hella dolled up, short skirts, lookin sexy as ? , big lips and tittys thats ready to ? .

Every day after ? , ? be wearing big baggy hoodies, baggy sweat pants, no make-up, lookin hungover as ? .
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Usually white people do this and I don't see what's big deal if you're on college campus. I did wear a basketball short and wear a hood during winter time at college cause I was tired and lazy, just be there for study then back to dorm.

Or sometime people just be going quick and grab something what u need from liquor store like 5 min then back home right quick.

Wal-Mart, I can see why you upset and ? is annoying.