Admit it. Rick Ross is the biggest fraud in Hip-Hop history!

Options

Comments

• ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the ross reaching plat experiment not looking good

seizues, flopped singles, closed buffets..
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The sad part about it was that if he just said something like "Yeah i was a CO for a short time early in my life but i realized it wasn't for kuz i wasn't gettin the kind of money i wanted to chose another profession but lets not discuss that" if he would have said something like that and kept it real the streets would have more respect for him in my opinion. He make some hot music but i feel you Row.

f*** rick ross that fool a fraud officer ross ..... He makes Good Music but he's a FAKE,PHONY,LIAR,FRAUD
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Is that an internet threat? You an internet gangsta? Did I touch a nerve? I could give a ? n a half. You still haven't answered my question.

still lmao @ cuz he don't have a criminal record.

answer to your question

Rick Ross STOLE FAKE name from A real Hustler name RICK ROSS Da REAL RICK ROSS..

my question to you,
    If you call the cops on a cop is that sniching?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If you call the cops on a cop is that sniching?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross said that he knew Pablo Escobar, Noreaga, who was one of the most wanted by FBI.... Please shut up U want me to take your ip and ? u up? Just accept it Rick ROss was a fraud

I was watching ? Cowboys 2 with Griselda Blanco and Charles Cosby. The way that he formed a relationship with her, he was a person she respected. He put in work way before they got connected. And she didn't like black people, but she ? with him. I say all that to say this... in order to gain respect from Pablo (who died Ross was a teenager) and Norega (also incarcerated when Ross was a teen), you had to put in the work a regular school boy wasn't capable of. And selling a few 8 ? and nickel bags isn't gonna cut it. But hey, in his defense, it might be one of those exaggerated lines for shock value, like Jay losing 92 bricks or Nas going to hell for snuffin Jesus.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross' fanbase is full of white kids which is why he can get away with all that BS.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Stop the hate for rick ross

get your money right
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »

get your money right

what does not liking rick ross have to do with our own own finacial situations?

proves you have no argument

why you HATING on us because we dont like ross.. because we dont have money?

idiot....
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »

get your money right

Like I said before

f*** rick ross that fool a fraud officer ross ..... He makes Good Music but he's a FAKE,PHONY,LIAR,FRAUD
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yep, that's snitchin. If you living "that life" you don't use the police as a crutch. They're for the civilians. They aren't here to protect you. They here to lock yo ass up. Ross not the only rapper to use sum1 else's name. He not even to the only one to use Ross' name. Freeway from philly got his name from Freeway Rick Ross. 50 Cent got his name from sum1 in New York.

Well Rick Ross deny that he was a C.O, why? Rick Ross lost on this one, real ? like me know that he is a joke but he still makes good music

Tupac didnt lie about his being a ballerina. He said Yes, I was because he ain't a liar or a fraud, fake or a ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ross is the biggest fraud in hip-hop history. He wants to rap about dealing weight in his younger days, but in real life his fat ass was attending law enforcement school, receiving training, and working as a C.O. I just dont see how the rap community can just look past that, and listen to that trash!

F* support the real.

Even the white people that dosent listen to rap laughs at Rick Ross,
    they all think Hip Hop is full of frauds because of him

cracka ? foolish swedish meatball that kat n ya avi would slap da white off ya cracka face fa this stupid white man trickery thread especially when da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a lyin white racist cracKKKa cracka rozay is not da 1st rapper 2 lie about his past & he wont b da last cracka smh
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    reminder:

Recovery 1st week sales outsold TD total numbers by 200k
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    reminder:

Recovery 1st week sales outsold TD total numbers by 200k

nobody carez cracka especially when feminem said his cracka white skin got him outsellin all da blk rapperz
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    nobody carez cracka especially when feminem said his cracka white skin got him outsellin all da blk rapperz

reminder:

Ross fans the minority

Recovery 4.3mi
    TD 600k
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont know about all time but the fact this ? ross is living some final fantasy ? the way he is living a lie. its ironic that those wack white girl mob ? have names that are generically hood names like they are fake alter egos and william roberts named himself after a real street ? . maybe those racist white girls and ross are more alike than we thought (waits for gee to drop his mc rib sandwich and respond).

I just don't get why the ? could not be honest. Okay you were a CO officer blah blah....but dont keep denying it on some herman ? ? in white boy fashion. Be honest and upfront and say "yeah i did that ? big dea" which ross has yet to do. Ross makes decent music and his features and beats are pretty good. But how can someone say anyone is a real ? when your name is fabricated and stolen form a real ? and you are lying about petty ? .
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    reminder:

Ross fans the minority

Recovery 4.3mi
    TD 600k

again cracka no1 carez da cracka already said his white skin got him shittin on da blk rapperz n blk musik smh
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i dont know about all time but the fact this ? ross is living some final fantasy ? the way he is living a lie. its ironic that those wack white girl mob ? have names that are generically hood names like they are fake alter egos and william roberts named himself after a real street ? . maybe those racist white girls and ross are more alike than we thought (waits for gee to drop his mc rib sandwich and respond).

I just don't get why the ? could not be honest. Okay you were a CO officer blah blah....but dont keep denying it on some herman ? ? in white boy fashion. Be honest and upfront and say "yeah i did that ? big dea" which ross has yet to do. Ross makes decent music and his features and beats are pretty good. But how can someone say anyone is a real ? when your name is fabricated and stolen form a real ? and you are lying about petty ? .

white boy if rozay was so fake he would not have made it this far u stupid dumb ? stick 2 ya cracka gawwd feminem & stop worryin about blk folk biznizz that has nuttin 2 do wit ya cracka azz
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    again cracka no1 carez da cracka already said his white skin got him shittin on da blk rapperz n blk musik smh

why didnt yelawolf album outsell all the black rappers?
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    why didnt yelawolf album outsell all the black rappers?

1 yela dont have racist tapez dissin blkz 2 yela dont have a ? azz dre & da machine/jimmy iovine c/s
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

white boy if rozay was so fake he would not have made it this far u stupid dumb ? stick 2 ya cracka gawwd feminem & stop worryin about blk folk biznizz that has nuttin 2 do wit ya cracka azz

using your logic then em shouldn't have made it this far then cause hes a fake white crakka. lol at you questioning real ? logic. what real ? doesn't use his real name and steals a real ? name? Lmao thats some white boy ? man. you def either a house ? or a white boy by your "logic"
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I used to sell clothes, now I sell dope atleast i'm more a G than Rick Ross

so im the only one think this is ridiculous/funny? ok lol
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    using your logic then em shouldn't have made it this far then cause hes a fake white crakka. lol at you questioning real ? logic. what real ? doesn't use his real name and steals a real ? name? Lmao thats some white boy ? man. you def either a house ? or a white boy by your "logic"

foolish white boy 1st off stop typin ? on herr cracka u dont know ? about real ? logik smh...& da WHITE MAN runz rap thatz y all da blk industry rapperz kiss that crackaz azz AFTER them racist tapez...
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    foolish white boy 1st off stop typin ? on herr cracka u dont know ? about real ? logik smh...& da WHITE MAN runz rap thatz y all da blk industry rapperz kiss that crackaz azz AFTER them racist tapez...

does gee realize that hes a JOKE even on the internet?

your real life must be .......................
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    does gee realize that hes a JOKE even on the internet?

your real life must be .......................

cracka do u realize that ya a joke on a blk musik site praisin ya cracka gaawd?

ya cracka life must b........
  • shaftdahustla
    shaftdahustla Members Posts: 21
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But i will admit i bump some of his music. Not really the trap music tho but the player stuff i can roll wit
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do you honestly think ? babies like Gee cares ?