Tha Player Chronicles

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
i mean we all know tha simp chronicles lets get into that play ?

we all know that 1 playa that always seem to b ? and has a roster of hos

drop some of the stories u heard

ladies participate too, some of yall hos r playas too =)

let me get it in, i know this one ? that ? this girl all the time, and she liked him to tha point where she would actually keep his drawers and smell them whenever she missed him

Comments

• bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i
    let me get it in, i know this one ? that ? this girl all the time, and she liked him to tha point where she would actually keep his drawers and smell them whenever she missed him

Most girls do that ? ....usually a shirt or something....my girl wears my draws....

Lol my boy had 2 chicks during Christmas time....he had it where one chick would leave out his backdoor at a certain time the the other chick would come in the front at another....? had it down good for a few months until his one shorty left out the back door one day....
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Had a chick who did this ? all the time. I went over her spot one time and she was all cuddled up on me. Had that fire cologne on. She said she didn't wash that shirt cuz it smelled like me and when I wasn't around she would smell it. ? is flattering.

So yeah anyway my boy had this one chick. She liked him crazy, he was really only ? this dame tho. We were freshmen in college and this chick was a senior in hs. Anyway she did some simple ? like took to long to call him back so he put her ass on ? arrest. He ignored her for like 3 days. He finally pick up when she call and she crying her pour lil eyes out. We in his dorm playing Madden 05 and he got her on speaker. I felt sorry for her. This ? say the only way you can make it up to me is if you come over here right now and suck my ? ? . ? lived 30mins away and got to his dorm in15 mins lol...............
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Had a chick who did this ? all the time. I went over her spot one time and she was all cuddled up on me. Had that fire cologne on. She said she didn't wash that shirt cuz it smelled like me and when I wasn't around she would smell it. ? is flattering.

So yeah anyway my boy had this one chick. She liked him crazy, he was really only ? this dame tho. We were freshmen in college and this chick was a senior in hs. Anyway she did some simple ? like took to long to call him back so he put her ass on ? arrest. He ignored her for like 3 days. He finally pick up when she call and she crying her pour lil eyes out. We in his dorm playing Madden 05 and he got her on speaker. I felt sorry for her. This ? say the only way you can make it up to me is if you come over here right now and suck my ? ? . ? lived 30mins away and got to his dorm in15 mins lol...............

hahahahahhahha play on player

thats that ? right cchea

being a player is not ez, but sure is rewarding
  • frostyicy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mrballs wrote: »
    So he told the girl to come over to suck u off and she did? Am I understanding this correctly? He still ? w her after?

I didn't let that ? suck my ? , she was bad as ? and had body, but she was a lil to willing to suck my ? (instant red flag). Its just the fact that the ? rushed to get over there to suck my ? cuz she was so infatuated with my ? . He ? her for a lil bit afterwards tho.
  • frostyicy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    ? ? red flags.. ? any sort of flag for that matter.. a bad ? wanna suck u off and u see a certain flag? the ?

I never been a thirsty type ? to let any ? suck my ? . ? act like hpv and gonorrhea of the throat don't exist.
  • frostyicy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real ? dont catch std's

LOL.

You sir are a walking STD!!!!!!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real ? dont catch std's

lol...............dead
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never been played. Sorry
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Then dont reply in this thread you worthless ? .

not my problem you been played all your life. get a better strategy or maybe you just need a better ? game
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real ? dont catch std's

haha preach nigguh.....but seriousl...no one take this guys advice...regardless of how real you are or how much of a knee-grow you are STDs are no joke :|
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This one time @ band camp....................
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I tend to ? girls and then their friends, not on some sheisty ? either just on some regular, her friend was braggin then she wanted some type of ? .

I use to talk to this Black chic who liked me but moved real slow. One night her and her homegirl were at my crib with my homeboys and then I ? her homegirl cause she literally threw herself at me. I invited ol girl to my room and she just hopped on me when we got in there. I sat down and she just got on top of me...BOOM! I'm in there. Bout 3 months later, another one of they friends hit me on facebook talking bout why I don't never chill with her(cause I'm ? ur friend lol ). ENded up going on a fraudulent date and smashing that.

Another time, brought this chic out to the beach got her drinks, took her to the telly....smashed! Her homegirl heard about it, wanted to get down. Almost smased both of them, conflict in schedule and directions(1st thressome I missed out on, wasn't the last, yeah fmL) . A little while after that, we stopped chillin, and another one of her girls hits me on myspace, same ? the other chic from a diff pack said "when we gon chill" lol smashed that!

Lessons learned, take a chic out spend some money on her( drinks, food, telly) she will tell her friends, boring ass friends will want to be treated to the same.(girls 18-21 go for this)

Older women invite you over or even take you out. My 2 to 3 cents, for this playalistic immaculate ? ? ? !
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I tend to ? girls and then their friends, not on some sheisty ? either just on some regular, her friend was braggin then she wanted some type of ? .

I use to talk to this Black chic who liked me but moved real slow. One night her and her homegirl were at my crib with my homeboys and then I ? her homegirl cause she literally threw herself at me. I invited ol girl to my room and she just hopped on me when we got in there. I sat down and she just got on top of me...BOOM! I'm in there. Bout 3 months later, another one of they friends hit me on facebook talking bout why I don't never chill with her(cause I'm ? ur friend lol ). ENded up going on a fraudulent date and smashing that.

Another time, brought this chic out to the beach got her drinks, took her to the telly....smashed! Her homegirl heard about it, wanted to get down. Almost smased both of them, conflict in schedule and directions(1st thressome I missed out on, wasn't the last, yeah fmL) . A little while after that, we stopped chillin, and another one of her girls hits me on myspace, same ? the other chic from a diff pack said "when we gon chill" lol smashed that!

Lessons learned, take a chic out spend some money on her( drinks, food, telly) she will tell her friends, boring ass friends will want to be treated to the same.(girls 18-21 go for this)

Older women invite you over or even take you out. My 2 to 3 cents, for this playalistic immaculate ? ? ? !

? if this is true knowing the IC's history of ducktales, i take my fedora off 2 u ?

goldie would b proud son
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited November 2011
    Options
    alright so this is kinda ? up

but anyway......................

i knew this girl right, she was a snow bunny, she was like a brunette, pretty eyes, average ass, and b size ? , kinda of an airhead ? but anyway we met at this bookstore and ? , u know she was impressed by a ? that can read properly (go figure)

so we get to chatting and ? , i play wit her, tease her and ? u know that playa ? , act uninterested but give off that vibe that if u ? wit me,

u will get a case of jungle fever and may b scoliosis lol

but i digress, ok so she was an idiot, gettin mad when i didnt answer her txt, she wanted to b wit me, but at tha same time said i was too much of a ? and tha ? was getting 2 personal

(she actually asked what i do for a living?I was like i have fun, i was like who da ? iz u ? ?!), so i knew right there that she was too nosy, so right b4 i broke it off, she started talkin 2 this guy

who was her ex, started chillin wit him towards the end,i guess it was to get back at me lol, which i told her u only have one chance to ? up and thats it, but i never trusted hoes and i never do now, so i wasnt tripping

i just went and started swimming in another ? , she had the audacity to get mad, im like look we need 2 talk, lets go for a ride real quick, im like here put on this blindfold

she actually did lol, so i drove her to the cemetery, and i was like ok come on out and ill guide u, she asking silly questions like where we going and y is do i have a blindfold, im like shhhhh hold up,

im like alright sit here on this bench, im like take the blindfold off, she does and she like what the ? r we here for, im like well this symbolizes our relationship, its dead and your the cause of it, and she starts crying and ? , shes like y would you say that,

im like well u did what u did, i told u only one chance, then im like well i'll leave u here wit your thoughts, and drove off

mannnnnnn did i get flack for that ? , her friends were like damnnn thats a cold ? , i can be a harsh ? at times but hey, these hoes still luv a ?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^a simple text would have saved you a lot of time, effort and gas. u corny ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

i salute the realness..........................
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bscoop wrote: »
    Most girls do that ? ....usually a shirt or something....my girl wears my draws....

Lol my boy had 2 chicks during Christmas time....he had it where one chick would leave out his backdoor at a certain time the the other chick would come in the front at another....? had it down good for a few months until his one shorty left out the back door one day....
    Timing is very crucial going down the path of pimpery it something that gets overlooked. Because you might have two complete strangers meet at your place at the same time and that ? can be arkward.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    alright so this is kinda ? up

but anyway......................

i knew this girl right, she was a snow bunny, she was like a brunette, pretty eyes, average ass, and b size ? , kinda of an airhead ? but anyway we met at this bookstore and ? , u know she was impressed by a ? that can read properly (go figure)

so we get to chatting and ? , i play wit her, tease her and ? u know that playa ? , act uninterested but give off that vibe that if u ? wit me,

u will get a case of jungle fever and may b scoliosis lol

but i digress, ok so she was an idiot, gettin mad when i didnt answer her txt, she wanted to b wit me, but at tha same time said i was too much of a ? and tha ? was getting 2 personal

(she actually asked what i do for a living?I was like i have fun, i was like who da ? iz u ? ?!), so i knew right there that she was too nosy, so right b4 i broke it off, she started talkin 2 this guy

who was her ex, started chillin wit him towards the end,i guess it was to get back at me lol, which i told her u only have one chance to ? up and thats it, but i never trusted hoes and i never do now, so i wasnt tripping

i just went and started swimming in another ? , she had the audacity to get mad, im like look we need 2 talk, lets go for a ride real quick, im like here put on this blindfold

she actually did lol, so i drove her to the cemetery, and i was like ok come on out and ill guide u, she asking silly questions like where we going and y is do i have a blindfold, im like shhhhh hold up,

im like alright sit here on this bench, im like take the blindfold off, she does and she like what the ? r we here for, im like well this symbolizes our relationship, its dead and your the cause of it, and she starts crying and ? , shes like y would you say that,

im like well u did what u did, i told u only one chance, then im like well i'll leave u here wit your thoughts, and drove off

mannnnnnn did i get flack for that ? , her friends were like damnnn thats a cold ? , i can be a harsh ? at times but hey, these hoes still luv a ?

doggy thaat was cold
    hahahaha
    thank ? i dont have daughters
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited November 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    ^^^^^^a simple text would have saved you a lot of time, effort and gas. u corny ?

ahhhh and heres a ? that doesnt understand the creativity of a player

of course of i could have done that ? , but whats the fun in that? this ? , wasted my valubale time to mack on other hoes

she had to be dealt with accordingly, sending a txt isnt enough, some ? dont get it

dont get mad cause u didnt think of it first
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

this made me laugh but yeah son was doing waaay too much for a chick he aint really give a ? about it was all about the smash right? or do i have that wrong?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heard the infamous xbox "pop" achievement unlocked sound, when I accidentally shot off in chicky's eye...I wanted to laugh so hard...she blinking and ? "ow, its in my eye"

This crazy raver chick would get johnny blazed off weed and give a special show when she felt like it. She would grab the peanut butter and spread over her ? for motivational licking purposes for the dog. She loved that ? . She swore the dog would only lick her ? on Jiffy but I believed that dog didn't give a ? about the brand or the fact she used PB. That dog was just down to eat her ? .
  • illestni99ainne
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Heard the infamous xbox "pop" achievement unlocked sound, when I accidentally shot off in chicky's eye...I wanted to laugh so hard...she blinking and ? "ow, its in my eye"

This crazy raver chick would get johnny blazed off weed and give a special show when she felt like it. She would grab the peanut butter and spread over her ? for motivational licking purposes for the dog. She loved that ? . She swore the dog would only lick her ? on Jiffy but I believed that dog didn't give a ? about the brand or the fact she used PB. That dog was just down to eat her ? .

ugh ? tha ? ?!? thought this was a player chronicles thread and you sat there and watched that ? b?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't like n iggas who sell drugs or get famous just to get ? . I never been impressed by the type. If you are a survivor thats one thing, but if you doing it because you think a chick like me will be impressed think again. I grew up around too many people who either rap or sell drugs. I diss these type of ? that throw themselves out there like I suppose to ? hop because they are so and so. I like doing that, because I rather them be themselves. I can spot a fake because I know a lot of people who are like that for-real. I'm from baltimore were we birth millionaire criminals, I see them go up and down the slope all the time. I will play u and wont give you nada because I can tell when you are after me for the wrong reasons. None of that ? playas spill to their other broads is impressionable over here. It's just that I been around so much of it, some people think thats what I wanna hear...(Some ? )
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ugh ? tha ? ?!? thought this was a player chronicles thread and you sat there and watched that ? b?

uh, yea yo I watched that ? ...the problem is?

Lol, you would have ? her right after huh?

It's all good b, no diss

Not every ? shall be ? by the doc b

That's self control

And in that situation, it was fascination that a ? got a dog to help her get her rocks off...
  • illestni99ainne
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    uh, yea yo I watched that ? ...the problem is?

Lol, you would have ? her right after huh?It's all good b, no diss

Not every ? shall be ? by the doc b

That's self control

And in that situation, it was fascination that a ? got a dog to help her get her rocks off...

thats a negative at the bolded b no diss but if thats how you get your rocks off...do u