The Official Rick Ross "? Forgives I Don't" Discussion thread (Release Date 07/31/12)

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    nah not wherr this 1 is @ on jefferson ave i dont know i didnt neva pay that ? no attention till yesterday

Damn Gee, Rozay lost momentum....the Munkee is still breathing, somebody needs to kick him while he's down.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Pushed back like George Washington's hairline
  • H-Rap 180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Pushed back like George Washington's hairline

Pushed back like Killa Keise lifeline
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ross & jigga have never made a wack song together

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Its the unit!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    U aint never seen a radio billboard with artist on it???

u know wat ya rite cuz i was just on chestnut ave aka DEATHNUT ave on 28th st n bad newz da same block da Nation Of Thugz that had woodface shook when they call;d 103jamz & gave woodface & his ggggay-unit street team directionz on how 2 get out herr 2 da HOOD 2 have a shoot out b on @ da lite this mornin & seen a nu 103jamz ye billboard...

oppwdk.jpg

243fgpl.jpg

zoj2it.jpg

^ i guess 103jamz i got nu billboardz of hot artistz out herr n bad newz like da rozay 1 on jefferson & mercury lol
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Damn Gee, Rozay lost momentum....the Munkee is still breathing, somebody needs to kick him while he's down.

i can tell u 1 thang woodface will neva have a billboard up out herr like ROZAY & YE & they both did da muuunkee sumthang HARSSSH! HA
  • H-Rap 180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    u know wat ya rite cuz i was just on chestnut ave aka DEATHNUT ave on 28th st n bad newz da same block da Nation Of Thugz that had woodface shook when they call;d 103jamz & gave woodface & his ggggay-unit street team directionz on how 2 get out herr 2 da HOOD 2 have a shoot out b on @ da lite this mornin & seen a nu 103jamz ye billboard...

oppwdk.jpg

243fgpl.jpg

zoj2it.jpg

^ i guess 103jamz i got nu billboardz of hot artistz out herr n bad newz like da rozay 1 on jefferson & mercury lol

i can tell u 1 thang woodface will neva have a billboard up out herr like ROZAY & YE & they both did da muuunkee sumthang HARSSSH! HA

Looking back the Porch-Munkee should have never jumped in the ring with the Bawse, he should have left it alone so he could still have a rap career.

GOOD NEWS: Rozay performed for the first time since his setback and everything went well, so the foot is back on the neck.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I ? with Rozay. Very high hopes for GFID since hes been on fire this year....Looking forward to it, damn those seizures smh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Looking back the Porch-Munkee should have never jumped in the ring with the Bawse, he should have left it alone so he could still have a rap career.

GOOD NEWS: Rozay performed for the first time since his setback and everything went well, so the foot is back on the neck.

y aint this thread a STICKY no mo? & do u rememba this muuuunkee ? ?..

^ lol@ woodface talkin all that muuuunkee ? 2yrz ago & now eatin his own wordz cuz both WEEZY & ROZAY is shittin on his muuuunkee azz HARSHLY...,thatz great newz da MUUUUNKEE SLAYER is back on trak performin,.,.wooooah
    ca21 wrote: »
    I ? with Rozay. Very high hopes for GFID since hes been on fire this year....Looking forward to it, damn those seizures smh

they was just minor setbackz lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    @DMT i aint gonna front after seein da video 2 touchin u i kinda like it a lil mo now i c ushurr & rozay is killin these singlez 2gether lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @DMT i aint gonna front after seein da video 2 touchin u i kinda like it a lil mo now i c ushurr & rozay is killin these singlez 2gether lol

That girl in the video is fine, but ? wearing jackets in the summer looks a lil funny to me. And that song grew on me a lil more too.

So far the song peaked at #23 on both the Rap Charts and the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Song Charts. Still ain't ? the Hot 100 yet though, unlike Lemme See.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

That girl in the video is fine, but ? wearing jackets in the summer looks a lil funny to me. And that song grew on me a lil more too.

So far the song peaked at #23 on both the Rap Charts and the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Song Charts. Still ain't ? the Hot 100 yet though, unlike Lemme See.

I seen that ? on the show "The Game" lol
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TimeToParty
    Options
  • TimeToParty
    Options
  • TimeToParty
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options

yes lashontae is FYNE....

LaShontae_Heckard%20-%2077.jpg

& she can speak a different language & she use 2 b n da army b4 she became a video vixen

AnasVZ3CQAA2rDv.jpg:large

tumblr_lg4adu7NY31qgmp4jo1_500.jpg

rozay was smart puttin her n da video cuz ross may have look;d krazy 2 sum rockin winter gear n june but rick rizzle b spittin from december 2 june like wale & every thang him & ushurr is sayin n da song makez sense cuz i would want 2 touch her 2 cuz she could get that money bag lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i just do
    doesn't seem to be much interest for this album and the singles ain't hittin on ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of ? are you high on? Ross has huge hype right now. He's gonna sell huge when Drops GFID
  • Supreme flyintel
    Supreme flyintel Members Posts: 24
    Options
    why do you feel this way ts?? it seems like the powers that be are really behind this guy
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in b4 the reason explodes
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a possibility but i'm not the type to dwell on album sales.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album sales don't really mean anything but I agree, I don't believe it will do that well commercially. Ross has certainly peaked creatively and seems to be digressing these days. He's worse than before.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do you feel this way ts?? it seems like the powers that be are really behind this guy

the powers that be can be behind whatever they wanna be but if ? ain't buyin yo album or listenin to yo singles then that's that on that