So how is Wale wack again?

Options
dakidhue
dakidhue Members Posts: 7
edited January 2010 in The Reason
I see ? on this boardin hatin hard on dude for, what it seems, no reason. His album is ? , it had a lot of different types of tracks and 90% went hard.

Whats yall problem wit dude? i dont get it

Comments

• Large Dick Freddy
    Large Dick Freddy Members Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You really took offense didn't you.
  • dakidhue
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You really took offense didn't you.

no i'm askin a question my ?
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^^don't take that clown ass ? seriously.....anyone with a name like that is obviously a troll
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pretty good album, but... he need to let go of that SWAG... nah mean
  • Large Dick Freddy
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After i said Kid Cudi was wack I tried his album and it was actually pretty decent, So I thought I'd do the same with Wale.
    It wasn't the same, he actually turned out to be wack.

Not every dime-a-dozen rapper that slides out the ass of mainstream radio is "The Next best thing".......
  • Large Dick Freddy
    edited January 2010
    Options
    J. Rob wrote: »
    ^^^^don't take that clown ass ? seriously.....anyone with a name like that is obviously a troll

? I actually frequent your blog
  • dakidhue
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After i said Kid Cudi was wack I tried his album and it was actually pretty decent, So I thought I'd do the same with Wale.
    It wasn't the same, he actually turned out to be wack.

Not every dime-a-dozen rapper that slides out the ass of mainstream radio is "The Next best thing".......

aight but wack how. u meaning he's not lyrical enough/no substance/flow and delivery/or just plain cant rap at all

this site is filled wit one sentence answers wit no explanation behind em
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    SoulRattler of Venom Members Posts: 458
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No hate, he's just boring. Like I can't listen to more than 5 seconds of him rapping before tuning him out.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wale is lame. a lot of whips ? please he cant even get his label to promote his frequently forgotten album. the album is borderline emo mixed with mirror thug and desperate guy who cant get laid. he's garbage. below average lyricist. weak flow. garbage flow in fact. he cant ride a beat. you dont belong in hip hop if you cant even control your voice on a track and thats his main fault. tired ass fake backpack cypherin subjects on the album. he trying to teach ? ? that they should of learned in 5th grade. gtfoh.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    wale is lame. a lot of whips ? please he cant even get his label to promote his frequently forgotten album. the album is borderline emo mixed with mirror thug and desperate guy who cant get laid. he's garbage. below average lyricist. weak flow. garbage flow in fact. he cant ride a beat. you dont belong in hip hop if you cant even control your voice on a track and thats his main fault. tired ass fake backpack cypherin subjects on the album. he trying to teach ? ? that they should of learned in 5th grade. gtfoh.

aight then...
  • J. Rob
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? I actually frequent your blog

oh....well.....my bad then LOL

your name does make you seem like a "shock poster" searching for attention tho....
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Who do you listen to?
  • Large Dick Freddy
    edited January 2010
    Options
    J. Rob wrote: »
    oh....well.....my bad then LOL

your name does make you seem like a "shock poster" searching for attention tho....

I just wanted a memorable name
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's his delivery, he really need to switch it up. Thats why he sounded lazy on BET Cypher and sounded like he got bodied by J Cole. He actually can spit but that delivery has got to be changed, it makes his wordplay sound lame
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I try to support local artist and I gave this ? CD a good listening to all the way through...but the ? is just wack! He attempts to be conscious but there is no connection, his hooks are weak, and beats are average. He's basically a poor man's Lupe
  • dsoule
    dsoule Members Posts: 39
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I ? with him. He's not the best but not near as bad as you guys are trying to make him out to be.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    he far from wack
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wale is lame. A lot of whips ? please he cant even get his label to promote his frequently forgotten album. The album is borderline emo mixed with mirror thug and desperate guy who cant get laid. He's garbage. Below average lyricist. Weak flow. Garbage flow in fact. He cant ride a beat. You dont belong in hip hop if you cant even control your voice on a track and thats his main fault. Tired ass fake backpack cypherin subjects on the album. He trying to teach ? ? that they should of learned in 5th grade. Gtfoh.

damn.......
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    he aint wack he aight, that album kinda disappointed ya boy, ? may call him lame, and thats definitely understandable if the first wale song dey heard was da one wit lady gaga...
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wale is boring as ?
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dude is far from wack....his wordplay is crazy...he need to take off his cool though...
  • J. Rob
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's his delivery, he really need to switch it up. Thats why he sounded lazy on BET Cypher and sounded like he got bodied by J Cole. He actually can spit but that delivery has got to be changed, it makes his wordplay sound lame

that's true....sometime after spittin a punchline he'll add that little chuckle.....it just makes it sound lame, kinda like he's saying "hehe, see what I did there? that was hot wasn't it?" LOL he needs to stop that

BTW, I kinda jacked this thread on another message board, and by some of the replies I got, it seems like most of the hate he get is from his own city and the surrounding areas...like there on some "he aint repping us right" type ? . One guy said that artists like Oddisee and Kev Brown deserve more attention. But that's like expecting someone like Blu to become a mainstream star.

These underground fans need to get it throught there heads that that type of music will never be on the radio. It never really was, and it never will be. I'm an huge underground fan myself, but even I understand that you have to have at least SOME kind of mainstream appeal to be a mainstream star. You can't expect backpack rap to be played on the radio. The closest we have to "backpack rap" that actually has a chance at radio airplay are rappers like J. Cole and MAYBE Jay Electronica, but that's about it.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't think hes "wack" but i do think hes boring.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wale isnt wack. Attention Deficit is mad slept on......... But J.Cole did body dude. Actually..... J. cole Bodied Hov also oh "Star is Born"
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I agree with that he has some hard hitting lyrics but they dont have any life to em except when he is on a go-go beat.