Where the f**k is Freddie Gibbs?

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Reason
I guess not doin ? is 1 of the perks of signing to a ? who can't even drop his own album's label
I remember ? was dickridin dude on here like a year ago as if he were the 2nd coming of 50 Cent

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I saw him on tour back in May with Big Krit and Smoke DZA...dont kno what he doing right now tho
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's wack who cares
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never heard a Freddi Gibbs record all I know he makes all his internet buzz talking bout other rappers..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I guess not doin ? is 1 of the perks of signing to a ? who can't even drop his own album's label
    I remember ? was dickridin dude on here like a year ago as if he were the 2nd coming of 50 Cent

smh that is wherr fibbz ? ;d up @ comin n da game runnin his mouf dissin rapperz that was above him like sum HOW 2 ROB ? & now hez ? ;d on ? Tom Entertainment wit a bo$$ who cant even get a LEGIT release date & got cracka cripz named WHYTE n CTE callin blkz ? da snowman is really married 2 that WHYTE u would have 2 b STUPId 2 follow behind da MUUUUNKEEZ blu print cuz woodface only sold wat he sold cuz da WHITE BOY & ? AZZ DREZ BEATz & fibbz dont have that HANDOUT! lol smh
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He just dropped a mixtape and its bangin!!! He puttin in work over there at CTE.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No one gives a ? ... nobody on CTE will ever blow.
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    He just dropped a mixtape and its bangin!!! He puttin in work over there at CTE.

Thats a nice mixtape. Barely M A D E is my ? .
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he jus dropped a mixtape at the beginning of the month

http://www.datpiff.com/Freddie-Gibbs-Cold-Day-In-Hell-mixtape.278583.html

Word. T/s you don't know what's he's doing because he's not on the "IC's worship list".
  • CJVisuals
    CJVisuals Members Posts: 350
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Out of all the anticipated mixtapes that dropped a few weeks ago, Gibbs "Cold Day In Hell" was the best one. And, he's about to drop an EP with Madlib which is highly anticipated by hip hop heads, and it's gonna expose him to the indie crowd. Gibbs is making moves.

http://www.prefixmag.com/news/freddie-gibbs-madlib-releasing-joint-thuggin-ep/58829/
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just dropped a decent tape
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CJVisuals wrote: »
    Out of all the anticipated mixtapes that dropped a few weeks ago, Gibbs "Cold Day In Hell" was the best one. And, he's about to drop an EP with Madlib which is highly anticipated by hip hop heads, and it's gonna expose him to the indie crowd. Gibbs is making moves.

http://www.prefixmag.com/news/freddie-gibbs-madlib-releasing-joint-thuggin-ep/58829/

so basically fibbz is on cte 2 b a MIXTAPE RAPPER okay haha,,.im not h8n on cte cuz this is FACT no opinion ross & mmg has drop;d dtr, td, selfmade, & wale since jeezyz last solo project yung aint winnin lol
  • hnic1978
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Freddie Gibbs been grinding. People wanna find something to hate about. Congrats Freddie!!! You just entered the next phase of success...its called HATE. See you bypassed being that underground ? that was puttin in work and was dope. The moment u donned that CTE chain everybody that hates Jeezy, HATES YOU....the ? from your own city that repped u to that fullest now HATE U. Now people are waiting for you to fail so they can say TOLD U SO!!! Just keep grinding and true to urself you will pull thru.....Ask J.Cole, Drake, & Wale.
  • BackInWhite
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Putting in work is dropping a mixtape?
    ? , the ic rappers is putting in mad work then!
    G.r.I.p. money $$$ put in as much work as Freddie Gibbs
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dat boi Gibbs dope i ? wit him since i heard him on dat Rob Me A ? wit Alley i been ? wit him
  • BackInWhite
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Freddie Gibbs been grinding. People wanna find something to hate about. Congrats Freddie!!! You just entered the next phase of success...its called HATE. See you bypassed being that underground ? that was puttin in work and was dope. The moment u donned that CTE chain everybody that hates Jeezy, HATES YOU....the ? from your own city that repped u to that fullest now HATE U. Now people are waiting for you to fail so they can say TOLD U SO!!! Just keep grinding and true to urself you will pull thru.....Ask J.Cole, Drake, & Wale.

Hate? Who hatin?
    its a fact that he ain't doin ? that his peers haven't and he damn sure ain't doin more
    ain't this his 2nd deal?
    All them ? u named have dropped albums
    Waitin on him to fall from where? Mixtape rapper?
    Tity boy is more known that guy
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options

nah fibbz brought da so call;d h8 on himself tryna b WOODFACE cole, drizzy & wale aint do that,.,..

flatline_________________
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn i didnt know ? be hatin on Gibbs like dat bruh be going in
  • CJVisuals
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    so basically fibbz is on cte 2 b a MIXTAPE RAPPER okay haha,,.im not h8n on cte cuz this is FACT no opinion ross & mmg has drop;d dtr, td, selfmade, & wale since jeezyz last solo project yung aint winnin lol

There's room in this game for CTE and MMG. I like Jeezy, Gibbs and MMG. I don't have to choose sides.

Well, yeah. Mixtapes generate buzz and lead to more people checking for you and you ultimately realeasing a highly anticipated album(50, Wayne, Drake, etc.). Plus, in this digital world, people are touring off of mixtapes. Times are changing.
  • hnic1978
    edited November 2011
    Options

Ummm YES!!!! Its ? eating strictly off mixtapes so why isn't that considered putting in work.
  • hnic1978
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hate? Who hatin?
    its a fact that he ain't doin ? that his peers haven't and he damn sure ain't doin more
    ain't this his 2nd deal?
    All them ? u named have dropped albums
    Waitin on him to fall from where? Mixtape rapper?
    Tity boy is more known that guy

U know what i never label u when i said that. I was talkin bout in a general statement. 2nd deal??? Maybe JUST LIKE WALE!!! Plus u acting like he's never gonna drop just give him time to bubble and tour homie he doin fine.
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CJVisuals wrote: »
    There's room in this game for CTE and MMG. I like Jeezy, Gibbs and MMG. I don't have to choose sides.

kool...my issue is jeezy & fibbz is alwayz mad & talkin negative da so call;d h8 they get is well deserved!
  • BackInWhite
    edited November 2011
    Options
    U know what i never label u when i said that. I was talkin bout in a general statement. 2nd deal??? Maybe JUST LIKE WALE!!! Plus u acting like he's never gonna drop just give him time to bubble and tour homie he doin fine.

I don't see Jeezy dropping so how is Gibbs gon drop?
    This Wale 2nd deal but also his 2nd album
    I just think he made a mistake signing to CTE
  • CJVisuals
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I actually think Gibbs signing to CTE is a mutually beneficial situation. Right now, fans of Jeezy are checking for Gibbs because of his affiliation, but since Gibbs is a young artist, and will get more notoriety as the years go on, any music he does with Jeezy will have younger fans still checking for Jeezy. Is he on Wiz's level? No. But, next year he could be on Curren$y's level if he keeps grinding.

Also, in this new era of social networking and YouTube, it doesn't matter if he drops an official album that does numbers in order to be relevant(Curren$y, Gucci, etc.). If he drops an album, since it won't be full of simp songs, it's probably not going to do well and he'll be in the hole to some major label that doesn't give a ? about him or our culture anyway. So, he can make exactly the type of music he wants through mixtapes and Digital EP's and gain a loyal following, while still getting show money(at Wiz's shows, his mixtape tracks get more love than his tracks from his pop friendly album). All he really needs is that breakout tape/song/video. Just because he hasn't risen as fast as ASAP Rocky doesn't mean he should just give up.
  • hnic1978
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't see Jeezy dropping so how is Gibbs gon drop?
    This Wale 2nd deal but also his 2nd album
    I just think he made a mistake signing to CTE

i don't see why Jeezy isn't gonna drop homie. Jeezy has had too much success for all of a sudden they don't wanna release his album....hell hes putting out mixtapes too. CTE is fine homie