Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at sleeping on bleek
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Making Easy Money Pimping Hoes In Style! I don't know where the Bleek comes from tho
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Beanie Sigel is so overrated it's unbelievable.Sorry but it's true
  • rhithsere
    rhithsere Members Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hell0

i will like to present of the the one arcade website who will

let u play games to win free prices .

Free games
  • Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i gotta say.......Beans is my muthafucker.....now as far as him being the best thats a opinion.....but Beans is cleary one of the best to do it ever

He definitley is the best Rapper outta any in the history of Rocafella

He edges Kanye West and Freeway

Then it is Camron then Jay Z

1. Beanie Sigel
    2. Kanye West
    3. Freeway
    4. Camron
    5. Jay Z

As far as Catalouge, quality of Music, Song Writting and Lyrics
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's good and I appreciate him but Jigga is better... Always wanted to see a Bleek, Beans, Jigga full collabo album...
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont hate jay but i related to beans more (his rhymes anyway). jay is an all time great based on longevity and success (and marketing). and he's witty and got flows. i dont think he's very original but thats another argument. i never listened to rappers to aspire to their wealth (or celebrate it vicariously with them), cause i never been rich and their money does nothing for me lol. anyway, the sh*t beans talked about is real life in philly. not too many people i know are living anywhere approaching jigga's level but i know and knew plenty of people living scenarios beans rapped about. he was jay right hand at one point so he obviously belived in his skill

Jay has a better Flow and that is his strong point but not relatable at all as far as Content/Subject Matter that is Jay Z's weakness his Subject Matter and Lyrical Content as well as Emotion and Hook Crafting the Money, Wealth and selling drugs is too 1 dimensional for over 10 Albums on almost every Song he ever made

Beanie Sigel is Lyrically better and makes better Music more relatable, more pain and much more deeper than Jay

Musically much better
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wonderland wrote: »
    he definitley is the best rapper outta any in the history of rocafella

he edges kanye west and freeway

then it is camron then jay z

1. Beanie sigel
    2. Kanye west
    3. Freeway
    4. Camron
    5. Jay z

as far as catalouge, quality of music, song writting and lyrics

your opinion
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wonderland wrote: »
    Jay has a better Flow and that is his strong point but not relatable at all as far as Content/Subject Matter that is Jay Z's weakness his Subject Matter and Lyrical Content as well as Emotion and Hook Crafting the Money, Wealth and selling drugs is too 1 dimensional for over 10 Albums on almost every Song he ever made

Beanie Sigel is Lyrically better and makes better Music more relatable, more pain and much more deeper than Jay

Musically much better

so what you're saying is you've heard jay but never listened to him. the biggest (and wackest) argument you make is flawed because your issue is that he: a) doesnt make music that's deep or relatable and b) his songs that fit the criteria do not "top the charts" so to speak. which is basically circlular argument ? and displays your ignorance more than anything.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so what you're saying is you've heard jay but never listened to him. the biggest (and wackest) argument you make is flawed because your issue is that he: a) doesnt make music that's deep or relatable and b) his songs that fit the criteria do not "top the charts" so to speak. which is basically circlular argument ? and displays your ignorance more than anything.

What i said was Jay Z's Subject Matter/Content predominantly consits of being a big time Coke dealer, money, materalism and luxery which the average person can't relate to being a Drug King Pin and having Bentleys and Porsches and diamond jewels and selling bricks of ?

That has been predominantly Jay Z's Content every Album

I have heard every Jay Album actually listened from start to finish and my problem is Musically i didn't feel they were good and overall were boring and lacked replay value be it Reasonable Doubt or The Blueprint

He does have a few Songs that are deeper but i didn't feel they were good Songs
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options

Best Song to ever come outta Rocafella history