The Most Disappointing Movies

Options

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SMH at ? hating on good movies like Inception, Forbidden Kingdom, Captain America, Immortals and the like. Them ? are good, get over it.

As for disappointing movies?? The Village, Avatar, The last Airbender, Street Fighter movies all of them, Dragonball Evolution, The last 2 Transformer movies, The last few X-men movies barring First Class, Superman movies, and Clash of the Titans.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Avatar was one of thee best movies i've ever seen. What more did yall expect from the movie???

my list.....

Queen of The Damned

Notorious

Inception/Shutters Island (both movies left me a little lost, esp. Shutters Island)

Legion

X Men United/First Class/Origins

Precious

thought nobody was gona call u on this?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mircale at St. Anna.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    every M knight shamylan film after sixth sense and signs
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Mircale at St. Anna.

That was a wasted opportunity to make a great film
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Precious. didnt get the hype about this. I think Paula Patton had a better performance than Mo'nique & gabby.

Thor was so predictable...as are most super hero movies but I thought it would be better than it was.

Incredible Hulk
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    That was a wasted opportunity to make a great film

I know right. So much potential for a great film, but it was just made long, boring, and pointless.

Plus there wasn't even a miracle, just a coincidence. It should have been "Coincidence at St. Anna"
  • KingJamal
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I know right. So much potential for a great film, but it was just made long, boring, and pointless.

Plus there wasn't even a miracle, just a coincidence. It should have been "Coincidence at St. Anna"

LMAO @ the bolded

At the end of the movie I was like this
    208ttt0.jpg.gif
    disapoint_man_gif.gif
    50_very_disapoint_gif%20.gif
    morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Speaking of black soldiers though. I really hope Red Tails is good. The trailer looks bad ass.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    i thought spiderman 3 was funny, the end fight with goblin and spidey vs. sandman and venom was great

But the movie was all over the place. S2 was a nice set up for S3 - Jameson son goes to space comes back with the alien symbiote. With Venom all you need is one villain like BLADE doesnt need two sidekicks. Im starting to think they deliberately ruin that movie just so they could revamp it and get sam raimi out the picture....who knows.

But I wanna replace drive with Hatchet 2 being Im a huge fan of the first the sequel was a huge disappointment.
  • KingJamal
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But the movie was all over the place. S2 was a nice set up for S3 - Jameson son goes to space comes back with the alien symbiote. With Venom all you need is one villain like BLADE doesnt need two sidekicks. Im starting to think they deliberately ruin that movie just so they could revamp it and get sam raimi out the picture....who knows.

But I wanna replace drive with Hatchet 2 being Im a huge fan of the first the sequel was a huge disappointment.

Speaking of Blade. Blade III was Horrendous. They shoulda gotten the director from the 1st one or Guillermo Del Toro to direct it. And those sidekicks were a ? joke.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Final Destination...wayyyy too many of those.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nightmare on Elm St. 2010

All The Punisher Movies [especially the one in 2004]

Back To The Future 3

Star Wars Episodes 1-3
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    MV5BMTU3NzA5MjI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEwNzMzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Superman Returns was so terrible it made me angry. Nothing happened in this ? . It was sooooooooo boring. They hyped this movie up like it was gonna be great. Oh I was so angry after seeing that ? .

C/S . .. always been a big fan of superman but he too soft. . .i rememberway back when nicholas cage was the man in the movies
    they said they were playing with the idea of him being superman but he wasnt going to be the mild manner clark kent. . .but more of a manly superman
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Gotta bring back this thread cuz @Cain1 reminded me of it

But Sinister was disappointing. ? was wack
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blair With.... I came like wtf did I just watch
    The Village.... ? was horrible
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the forbidden kingdom. My mom tried getting me to watch it on some "Oh you'll like it has jet li and jackie chan" The ? some punk ass soft ? muthafuckin white boy gonna be the main ? character?!

The new conan movie, tho that one was my fault. I was hyped as hell cuz of the alternate history and I read the comics, but when I saw it the only plus was me and my homie counting the pairs of ? we saw in the movie. They actually had a dude that looked like conan too but they ? it allll the way up.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Garbage movie to me
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any movie by Bryan Singer, he should retire. Any marvel movie by FOX. The Dark Knight Rises. That TMNT movie that hasn't came out yet and the last two transformers, that ? should retire.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball Evolution
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball was not a disappointment since everyone knew it was going to be ? . goku going to high school? Lol get the ? out of here.

I'm not sure if it was immortals but the movie about some gods fighting over some godly bow. You barely saw the bow in ? action.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Garbage movie to me
    SMDH

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe no one said Sucker Punch yet, still perplexed at how such a great trailer was attached to such a ? film.

Also, Iron Man 2 and that last Indiana Jones were beyond terrible. Honorable mention goes to Ninja Turtles 3 with their time traveling ? .
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball was not a disappointment since everyone knew it was going to be ? . goku going to high school? Lol get the ? out of here.

I'm not sure if it was immortals but the movie about some gods fighting over some godly bow. You barely saw the bow in ? action.

Yeah I know. but that was the first ? that popped in my head. lol