Boskoe arrested for murder! (Rose Mo's alleged killer)

Options
Chasin Benjis
Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
edited November 2011 in The Reason
Lol at this dumb ? , did he really think he was get away with that ? smh?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5Dk15Aj5o4x22B7F[/video]

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Free Boskoe!!!!
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Free Boskoe!!!!

Lol... The first thing when a rapper gets put in the jail, people be screaming bout "free this rapper"... You don't even know if he did it or not but even if he did it he don't deserve to go to jail because he's a rapper... HI-LAR-I-OUS...
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    Lol... The first thing when a rapper gets put in the jail, people be screaming bout "free this rapper"... You don't even know if he did it or not but even if he did it he don't deserve to go to jail because he's a rapper... HI-LAR-I-OUS...

You assume I give a ? because? I've never even heard a song from this ? . Rosemo deserved to die so free BOSKOE!!!!!
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dat ? look guilty az f*ck lol
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You assume I give a ? because? I've never even heard a song from this ? . Rosemo deserved to die so free BOSKOE!!!!!

This post is truly bewildering
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sad ? is that these dudes are so far off the rap radar that none of this is getting any real media coverage ...
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Free my ? .

Lol...........
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Boskoe the one that got his ass beat on camera?
  • lookdude
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Yes the one that got jumped

he did not get jumped he just got his ass whooped

FF to 2:17

"sock a ? then he quick to get his gun involved"
  • FoolTime
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    he did not get jumped

Yes he did
  • lookdude
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »
    Yes he did

uh watch the video again pretty sure he just got his ass whooped
  • lookdude
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Bruh I watched it and dude got jumped

lol how did he get jumped ? it was one dude that fought him in the white t, the other guy was just makin sure he dont run away lol
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    he did not get jumped he just got his ass whooped

FF to 2:17

"sock a ? then he quick to get his gun involved"

Yea he did, he explains at the 5:16 mark..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2011
    Options
    da look on boskoez face is GUILTY lol...who is surprized? boskoe let it b known he had no intentionz of fightin joemo again on worldstar,.,.

ooooo ? that if boskoe made this diss...

B4 joemo debbo;d him on youtube then boskoe deserved that azz beatin fa talkin ? but i will say this boskoe did back wat he said on da trak he wasnt playin cuz we all seen wat happen;d wit 40 GLOCC & bos got his azz kick;d & sum1 died...
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    da look on boskoez face is GUILTY lol...who is surprized? boskoe let it b known he had no intentionz of fightin joemo again on worldstar,.,.

ooooo ? that if boskoe made this diss...

B4 joemo debbo;d him on youtube then boskoe deserved that azz beatin fa talkin ? but i will say this boskoe did back wat he said on da trak he wasnt playin cuz we all seen wat happen;d wit 40 GLOCC & bos got his azz kick;d & sum1 died...

why do you use soooo many Z's in your posts?

is it a sublim that your tired? cause youzzzz so fat?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They got him on some traffic violations or small ? , and they treating him like a homicide suspect over some anonymous tips.

He wasn't arrested for murder and he hasn't been charged with murder...LAPD come waaaaay deeper than that on a felony murder warrant.
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    They got him on some traffic violations or small ? , and they treating him like a homicide suspect over some anonymous tips.

He wasn't arrested for murder and he hasn't been charged with murder...LAPD come waaaaay deeper than that on a felony murder warrant.

lol damn...i dont believe boskoe had anythang 2 do wit da actually shootin but i know he aint no angel
  • FoolTime
    edited November 2011
    Options

This ? ass ? want dude to be guilty so bad

Look here you fat ? , Rosemo700 was fighting other ? battles. That doesn't make him a real ? . Rosemo700 thought he was turnt up and someone turnt him the ? down. You know nothing about no street ? because you on here trying to put crimes on Boskoe1 jacket off the speculation of rap videos...just like them crackers do. You might as well just call Crimestoppers right now. Stop acting like you know what's going on in Inglewood with your dry snitching ass. Calling Rosemo700 by his government name like you knew him, you a ?
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited November 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Helicopter sounding in the background, 6 officers, maybe even more that we didnt see.... all for a traffic vio? Thats how they get down in LA for traffic infractions? Nah bro, gotta be sumn deeper than that.
  • gee757
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »
    This ? ass ? want dude to be guilty so bad

Look here you fat ? , Rosemo700 was fighting other ? battles. That doesn't make him a real ? . Rosemo700 thought he was turnt up and someone turnt him the ? down. You know nothing about no street ? because you on here trying to put crimes on Boskoe1 jacket off the speculation of rap videos...just like them crackers do. Stop acting like you know what's going on in Inglewood with your dry snitching ass. Calling Rosemo700 by his government name like you knew him, you a ?

faceless fat ? cracka ? .,,.,.i dont believe boskoe pull';d no trigger cracka ? & joemo knew wat he was gettin n2 cracka he said he had been shot @ b4 but this time he aint make it so ? cracka,,,
  • FoolTime
    edited November 2011
    Options
    faceless fat ? cracka ? .,,.,.i dont believe boskoe pull';d no trigger cracka ? & joemo knew wat he was gettin n2 cracka he said he had been shot @ b4 but this time he aint make it so ? cracka,,,

Why do you keep calling Rosemo700 by his government. You didn't know that ? . If you saw buddy on the street would you refer to him as Joemo or Rosemo700? because if you called him by his government, I have no doubt he would have gave you the same treatment Boskoe1 got (and allegedly The Game)

#nostreetknowledge

Closest you been to some street ? was San Andreas you fat ? ass ?