How Do You Feel About The Self Appointed Intellectuals On The IC?

Options
Rozetta5tone
Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in AKA Donkey
Most ? think they know everything but dont know ? & and the ? that dont know ? have the ones that think they know everything struttin around like a peacock, basking in their own glory.

It appears to me that ignorance & intelligence go hand in hand.

What do you think?

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Most ? think they know everything but dont know ? & and the ? that dont know ? have the ones that think they know everything struttin around like a peacock, basking in their own glory.

It appears to me that ignorance & intelligence go hand in hand.

What do you think?

your post makes you sound just like them.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    from what I've read most of them say a whole lot of nothing....
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    great contribution
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I think it's a breath of fresh air to actually have intelligent posters on the site. People like Beam, Playmaker, Marley and Dr Ahh etc...add to the site just as much, if not more than the ignorant posters do. This is a forum so it's better to have diversity, if everyone was on the ? ? , and hoes ? all the time it would be very boring around here.

? you ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm a great football mind, even when my love for Brett Favre and Vikings clouds my judgement.
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    brett favre >>>>
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He's comin back. I'm about 75% sure of it. He's addicted to the game like Jordan and Payton.
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Have we met?

probably not since i dont go out of my way to go to other states or wherever you currently are just to meet ugly internet hoes
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i remember when you tried defending that one pic gambino kept posting by saying it was just a bad acne period, yet 90% of your pics look like that :(
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO, Damn, I got ? 's I've never seen coming at me by the day!! Welcome to the fan club sweetie. This ? is hilarious:p

um, i dont think you need to know me for me to be able to identify something based on pictures. anyway, thank you.

hoes that pretend to get off to being hated on >>>>

hoes that think theyre hotter than they really are >>>>
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ok, well it was nice meeting you:) Lets not derail the thread further ok, just stalk me around, or start a thread about me like your counterparts!!

no this is just fine.
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol!! I always have to read her post once or twice before they sink in!! She drops real ? a lot of times though. I enjoy reading her post, when they stay on target...

are you serious?

hi. ok.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dr. Zero is one of the most insightful posters on this site. Marley, on the other hand is a bit of a pseudo-intellectual who gives very vague answers that usually don't have much to do with the topic at hand, and when you cut through the various layers of bland terminology, every now and then there IS a little bit of common sense in her posts, but that comes frustratingly few and far in between.... I miss D. Spiritual's insights because even when I disagreed with her she was able to present her points clearly and with a conviction I couldn't help but respect....

I will acknowledge that I myself have my own dichotomy in that I can sometimes have a feminist view on one subject, and a somewhat chauvinist view on another, but there are a serious lack of consistently intellectual posters in this forum.

I can say that the posters who I find to be the most intellectually vocal in their views, are the ones who don't try to identify themselves as intellectuals in the first place.....

Even some of the most ignorant, and immature posters in this muhfucka have shown the ability to chime in on a serious discussion with some great arguments. It just ebbs and flows.....
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah all these self proclaimed intellectuals and wiki scholars can get annoying. Any they tend to think that a long post = smart post
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's been established.
    Check for consistency.
    ? expose themselves with each post.

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Artificial Intelligence ? stay losing.

Word to Steven Spielberg:
    ai1.jpg
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Only smarty art ? I'm reppin is Matt....dude is a comedic genius
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nuri wrote: »
    It's been established.
    Check for consistency.
    ? expose themselves with each post.

cosign the underlined
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *Reads thread title*

Niccas like Marley and Westside Lu comes to mind...they the type of muthafuckas that will talk your ear off bout something but once they finish, you'll be like...Da ? you talmbout? That ain't got nothin to do wit ? ... SMH.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited March 2010
    Options
    most times other ppl who are knowledgeable about the topic can see through the ? , although im not sure ppl call ? on other posters as much as they used to.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know for a FACT half these ? dont know ? outside what they have been Programed to believe so I only take a few posters seriously. Other than that ? yall! Its very rare that their is an intellectuall conversation in GnS so I dont see how these conclusions can be made to begin with.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hmmmm.

1269051287275zy.gif

I agree with T/S
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »