How Do You Feel About The Self Appointed Intellectuals On The IC?

Options

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It all depends on what they are talking about because I tend to rant depending on the subject but...........................

* shrugs*

some people like to hear themselves talk
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Most ? think they know everything but dont know ? & and the ? that dont know ? have the ones that think they know everything struttin around like a peacock, basking in their own glory.

It appears to me that ignorance & intelligence go hand in hand.

What do you think?

It's a whole gang of "smart, dumb ? " that post on the IC, it's hilarious to me, just because you a atheist, watched some video on youtube don't mean you "intellectual".....I bet good money half the so called "intellectual posters" don't even have a bank account or don't even know how 2 write a check, LoL!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There are a few ppl who I respect for their opinions that type in the way you are speaking. Doc Zero is one of them. But the rest- annoying and ain't never saying a damn thing. They need to go to school and get a gotdamn degree instead of talking that ? on the internet. Because they sound stupid as hell.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Name names or ? !!!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol......................
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wikipedia ? on the regular so I can make up for my lack of self esteem.

*kanye shrug*
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There are a few ppl who I respect for their opinions that type in the way you are speaking. Doc Zero is one of them. But the rest- annoying and ain't never saying a damn thing. They need to go to school and get a gotdamn degree instead of talking that ? on the internet. Because they sound stupid as hell.

what the ? is a degree?/haha, you'll see/i burn that ? , n stick it in ya weave/- smo-king locs waz here....
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No opinion on the self appointed
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what the ? is a degree?/haha, you'll see/i burn that ? , n stick it in ya weave/- smo-king locs waz here....

Wow. Ur a great rapper.
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think they're great, who goes around saying "I'm a self-proclaimed dummie"?
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow. Ur a great rapper.

thank u thank u i try..............
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see....."
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You can pretty much write off anyone that starts or ends their post with a "wake up sheeple" type of comment to being an internet scholar.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cant take them serious

its like they come on here for some kind of recognition or somethin.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited March 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You can pretty much write off anyone that starts or ends their post with a "wake up sheeple" type of comment to being an internet scholar.

*Died* .
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited March 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^

This ? right here just told the absolute TRUTH!!!!!
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This thread is actually kind of funny.
    As far as I've seen, no one has ever come out and said "I'm smarter than you" in any of their posts.
    So the "self appointment" isn't even there. At all.

People just come, and happen to drop insight or knowledge that may be longer than a couple of words.
    Kinda silly how people are so quick to jump on people who have more to say than "yes" or "no".

I'll admit, some people are long-winded AND full of ? , but to group everyone in that category is honestly pretty stupid.
    SMH @ people having a problem with having to read well thought out opinions instead of misspelled, fraggle-nackle ? .

But hey, who am I to interrupt a hating session. Carry on.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Def agree with you......? be talking a whole bunch of nonsense....

Just cause you're older doesn't make you smarter

Man, used to think like this, till i realized older cats wasn't smarter they just were experienced, The Game don't change just the faces and names<--OLD HEAD SAYING, but anywho I look at it like when a person dropping info it only pertains to some people and if I gain nothing from it i just KEEP IT MOVING.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    All i'm sayin is....most ? type long drawn out explainations for ? that could be summed up with a sentence or two.

No haterism is going on in this thread....just expression of the individual opinion.

Of course a ? aint gon come out and say "I'm smarter than you"....that would make them look like a real ? but you can sense the superiority complex all up in their posts
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This thread is actually kind of funny.
    As far as I've seen, no one has ever come out and said "I'm smarter than you" in any of their posts.
    So the "self appointment" isn't even there. At all.

People just come, and happen to drop insight or knowledge that may be longer than a couple of words.
    Kinda silly how people are so quick to jump on people who have more to say than "yes" or "no".

I'll admit, some people are long-winded AND full of ? , but to group everyone in that category is honestly pretty stupid.
    SMH @ people having a problem with having to read well thought out opinions instead of misspelled, fraggle-nackle ? .

But hey, who am I to interrupt a hating session. Carry on.

C'mon breh.....the IC is crawling with atheist, "youtube professors" who think they a genius.
  • Simma II
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It seems as though you're saying you can be smart--just don't draw your response out. Correct?
  • Rozetta5tone
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    It seems as though you're saying you can be smart--just don't draw your response out. Correct?

i dont think some of these folks can actually help themselves.

They just have to turn the simplest ? into some "thought provoking journey into the soul" or some ? .

i read some of these titangraphs and be like "damn...you really that lonely?"
  • Simma II
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont think some of these folks can actually help themselves.

They just have to turn the simplest ? into some "thought provoking journey into the soul" or some ? .

i read some of these titangraphs and be like "damn...you really that lonely?"

Lol @ bolded
    So who names were dropped that talk like this?
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For me, it ain't even about "the long paragraphs" some people just like have alot 2 say....it don't mean that they are being "condescending".
  • Rozetta5tone
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Lol @ bolded
    So who names were dropped that talk like this?

its been a couple....from what i've read in this thread, everybody is naming the same people