The "I can't believe I hit that!" thread

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ladies and gents, I think I can confidently say that all of us at one point or another has slept with someone rather through the use of alcohol, guilt, loneliness, desperation, or boredom. Then you wake up the next morning, and look at what you hit, and you say to yourself: "Damn, I hit that?!" or "I got to do better".

So this thread is about your war stories. So show the bullet wounds, and tell your stories. Let's go...

Comments

• dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We all got some shady spots on our resume and as long as you didnt catch nothing ? it. The real question is after you seen what you've done, did you go back for seconds, Fifths, etc
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We all got some shady spots on our resume and as long as you didnt catch nothing ? it. The real question is after you seen what you've done, did you go back for seconds, Fifths, etc

A very good question. I would like to see answers to that.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    maaaan i used to work in a call center during college. long story short i met this chick over the phone..she worked for the same company in another call center. she sounded cute..invited me to come down and see her. About an hour away. So i said ? it...my older brother lived there at the time too so i went down to see her.

i went to pick her up from her apt..first time i ever met her. she was slim..about a 5. So i was like..? ..lets drink and go out. It was a pretty good time. Came back and she wanted to ? . so i did. i was ? so i was going and going and going..still didnt nut. so. she takes off my condom and gives me some of the best done ive ever had. I came in her mouth and she swallowed.

all on the first meeting her. Yeah i tried to come back around but the way she was talking and setting up dates with everybody, she sounded like a hoe. well..? . i didnt have to pay for free dome.
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Didnt wake up next to her, but I messed with dis chick I met n da club. All I saw was ass in da club so I got behind and rode it. A few nights later, found out my homegirl was staying wit her and said she wanted to meet me. So I go over with a blunt, smoke and chill....But the ? is ugly, just thick as hell. So Im like '? it, Im here now, might as well beat.' ? at 11, out at 1, never got back up wit her. Plus I found out my fam hit it like 3 mos earlier, so she wasnt/aint nothin but a Skeet Mission
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Met this girl in school, we had a class together. I could tell after a few of interactions that she was into me. First she started asking for rides home after class, I obliged because I was going the same way and in general she was real cool. So after a few rides home, I started to notice she would come to class in skin tight outfits, had a dude like 'Wowsers!!' (shout out to Kanye). One day during one of our breaks we were walking around school talking and she pulled me into this empty class room, dropped to her knees and asked if she could go to work...shocked I was like "um, yeah, do whatchu do"..Head game was ok, but still the boldness of the act intrigued me even more.. So after awhile of this activity during our breaks, she mentioned she needed some "tutoring", I was like cool. She wanted to come by after class one night to get "tutored". Sure enough, after class one night she came through and I was "tutoring" her on stuff she already knew. Got up to get us something to drink, came back to my room, she stripped down to her undergarments. I was suprised, but already knew what time it was, strapped up and went to work... As I was working, I began to smell something unflattering to my nostrils. Each stroke gave way to more smells, at this point I'm thinking 'wtf??'..I couldn't take it anymore, the smell was all over the room. I faked the nut, told her she was the best I ever had and took her home.. Next day I canceled the course we were taking together and never answered another call from her.

the shame.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kat I know you got a story. Drop it.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There are a couple now that look back in reflection.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

We're at the campfire waiting for the story. Drop em...
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    Met this girl in school, we had a class together. I could tell after a few of interactions that she was into me. First she started asking for rides home after class, I obliged because I was going the same way and in general she was real cool. So after a few rides home, I started to notice she would come to class in skin tight outfits, had a dude like 'Wowsers!!' (shout out to Kanye). One day during one of our breaks we were walking around school talking and she pulled me into this empty class room, dropped to her knees and asked if she could go to work...shocked I was like "um, yeah, do whatchu do"..Head game was ok, but still the boldness of the act intrigued me even more.. So after awhile of this activity during our breaks, she mentioned she needed some "tutoring", I was like cool. She wanted to come by after class one night to get "tutored". Sure enough, after class one night she came through and I was "tutoring" her on stuff she already knew. Got up to get us something to drink, came back to my room, she stripped down to her undergarments. I was suprised, but already knew what time it was, strapped up and went to work... As I was working, I began to smell something unflattering to my nostrils. Each stroke gave way to more smells, at this point I'm thinking 'wtf??'..I couldn't take it anymore, the smell was all over the room. I faked the nut, told her she was the best I ever had and took her home.. Next day I canceled the course we were taking together and never answered another call from her.

the shame.

LMAO How long did it take to get the smell out?
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kat I know you got a story. Drop it.

lol..yall have enough ammunition already.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..yall have enough ammunition already.

Woman please. I just won't to read a woman's perspective in this thread. Besides, I can't clown on the woman that out me on with her sister.LOL
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well the chick im bout to mention i already hit once before, shes pretty BUT that night.......(jesus the shame) she got punched out at the club so she had a black eye, n i was comin from the strip club n i really wanted some ? cuz i had to crib to myself so i called her at like 3am she came thru but she had a black eye, so i bent her over n jus said ? it, didnt nut, but the next morning i went for seconds smh....but i did nut in the morning so that was a W.

gettin head from a ? with a black eye all u focusin on is the eye..
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    maaaan i used to work in a call center during college. long story short i met this chick over the phone..she worked for the same company in another call center. she sounded cute..invited me to come down and see her. About an hour away. So i said ? it...my older brother lived there at the time too so i went down to see her.

i went to pick her up from her apt..first time i ever met her. she was slim..about a 5. So i was like..? ..lets drink and go out. It was a pretty good time. Came back and she wanted to ? . so i did. i was ? so i was going and going and going..still didnt nut. so. she takes off my condom and gives me some of the best done ive ever had. I came in her mouth and she swallowed.

all on the first meeting her. Yeah i tried to come back around but the way she was talking and setting up dates with everybody, she sounded like a hoe. well..? . i didnt have to pay for free dome.

You did pay. You used gas, drinks, took her out, and she was a hoe as you say.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bump bump bump
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo kat do u regret the 2 of us hooking up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options

campfire1.jpg
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..let it go dark.

Okay I'll share a tale..I'm sure I'll regret it but I'm in a good mood.

So we were staying in this neighborhood and we chilled with a bunch of people that lived there. There was this guy that had a huge crush on me..not really my type. Younger, shorter, and not really on the same page of life as me, but he was cool and we were friends.

Anywho, so everybody is chilling at the house and I'm getting ready to hook up with the dude I was seeing at the time. Showered, shaved, got all pretty and this dude calls last minute and bails out. I was kinda ? cause that was my Friday plans and I was ? . Of course everybody finds out I got stood up, and of course my friend decides it's his time to shine.

I go to the store and he asks to ride so we're in the car and he starts feeling on my leg..one thing leads to another and by the end of the night he's got me bent over the bathroom counter.

It was good and everything but I still regret it...shoulda curled up with mytoy and called it a night.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

*decides to let this one go...won't post a train pic*
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *decides to let this one go...won't post a train pic*

I don't really regret that night though.

I regret the night I posted about more than the threesome.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..let it go dark.

So we were staying in this neighborhood and we chilled with a bunch of people that lived there. There was this guy that had a huge crush on me..not really my type. Younger, shorter, and not really on the same page of life as me, but he was cool and we were friends.

Anywho, so everybody is chilling at the house and I'm getting ready to hook up with the dude I was seeing at the time. Showered, shaved, got all pretty and this dude calls last minute and bails out. I was kinda ? cause that was my Friday plans and I was ? . Of course everybody finds out I got stood up, and of course my friend decides it's his time to shine.

I go to the store and he asks to ride so we're in the car and he starts feeling on my leg..one thing leads to another and by the end of the night he's got me bent over the bathroom counter.

It was good and everything but I still regret it...shoulda curled up with mytoy and called it a night.

Whats funny about this story is somewhere on the net, there is a thread titled
    "Tell us about your best long-shot sexual conquest"

And this short young broke ? is repeating the same story from his point of view.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    whats funny about this story is somewhere on the net, there is a thread titled
    "tell us about your best long-shot sexual conquest"

and this short young broke ? is repeating the same story from his point of view.

lol..............
  • kat2180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I seriously doubt it.

He might be sharing the tale with his fellow inmates though.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..let it go dark.

I go to the store and he asks to ride so we're in the car and he starts feeling on my leg..one thing leads to another and by the end of the night he's got me bent over the bathroom counter.It was good and everything but I still regret it...shoulda curled up with mytoy and called it a night.

Lol You were all details for the first 3/4 of the story...then the abrupt end. Rewind....and fill in those blanks...or was that soft caress of the leg all it took? ha
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? it, ill tell my story.

My freshman year in college, it was the week we were playing BYU, and my family was in town for the game.
    They would only come to town once a year, so i was hyped. Florida to El Paso was a long trip for people from the hood.

Anyway, its the Friday afternoon, and we were going to have a Walk Thru at the stadium. You could walk there from the dorms,
    so i was heading over slightly early. I am walking up to the Sun Bowl, and there was this older (1 was 18) (She looked 35)looking Mexican woman
    driving around the parking lot, looking at the stadium. she asked me for directions somewhere, but was making general conversation.

Somehow, we exchange numbers. She was in town from Little Rock Arkansas for something. She was in town until monday.

Anyhow, we lost the game, and i was so upset, i blew off my family who had came all that way on Saturday night. I spent a few hours with them,
    and then called this old broad to my dorm. I figured, i had never ? a groupie, so it was time. (She was a duck smh. By 35, i mean a mexican 35,)

She came up to the room, and we sat on the bed. Talked for a little while. I had changed my mind, and i gave her an autographed pic. (smh and lol).
    This woman looked at me and said "I had hoped you were going to ? me". ...............................
    ? know, once the gaunlet is thrown, you gotta do it.

Bish was soaking wet, and there was no foreplay. Taht was the most unfocused sex of my life, but this woman was bustin left and right, cuz it was exciting
    for her. For me it was a living breathing smh.

Worst thing was, when she left, i went out in the hallway, and all my ? saw her leave. They all looked at me like ......................................
    I looked back like.............................
    "Ill see yall at film on sunday".
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I seriously doubt it.

He might be sharing the tale with his fellow inmates though.

lmaoooo. ' '