Options
13»

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    lol@ you ? thinking Beans had anything to do with this....or did he?

heck naw man and thats the sweet part ... this dude reputation was so ? in philly and with him adding more fuel to the fire with all the youtube videos and ? people off ... it just made ish worser ............................ this is what you call karma .... no one needed to do anything ? was catching up to him ... and her name is karma ........... sad to say but dude brought this on himself .... super late night @ a bar in any part of philly come on son ... and the only person to hold you down was bar security ..... #sleepin or ? was he giving up on some tony montana ? .... sniffed a long line of that good ? and just went out in them dark philly streets ......................................???????? damn
  • antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL@ you still aspiring to be a rapper... I don't know whats worse that or be a hopeless Eagles fan a man can only take so many monumental Ls.

Your the Greg Oden of rap your career is on hold like a customer waiting in the que of a call center.

sorry shenco but this was funny lol
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i dont know if he was real or not but philly is war zone im pretty sure anybody can get knocked if u aint well protected
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    coulda been random but i don't think so....he coulda been talking that u better ? me reckless ? ..either way he had no buisness in the Badlandz....had it coming
  • antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    i dont know if he was real or not but philly is war zone im pretty sure anybody can get knocked if u aint well protected

dudes in philly def get it in as we all read today ... but it aint that serious ... ive seen alot more recklace action in my small state and perfer to party in philly due to those sames reasons cause philly is def more laxed ... just dont be sleepin like tommy ... cause philly def be on that robbery ? ... i know a few dudes that got rob after the club walking to thier car that they parked on a back block ..... ? i def been in some areas i shouldnt of been @ late nite def glad things went cool ... but i also try to keep them antennas up lol ... but the police and everything ... you gotta be literally waving a gun out ya window firing off for the police to ? wit ya .... back home they setting up road block right out in front the club lol ...... but i gotta say philly cats are thurrough alot of that bs shooting you here comes from real street ? ... turf wars etc .... but people in philly are good as long as your 100% ... but just like anywhere USA stay on ya Ps and Qs ........
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Philly niccas aint fuccing wit Compton/LA niccas straight up.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

You sound dumb as ? ... so killing ? is cool and worth bragging about??? Especially when you aint killing ? or letting anything die... SMH fraud ass
  • gunot_killa
    edited December 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    You sound dumb as ? ... so killing ? is cool and worth bragging about??? Especially when you aint killing ? or letting anything die... SMH fraud ass

Bring yo punk ass to compton and see if we some soft niccas fucc boy.
  • GettinLo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bring yo punk ass to compton and see if we some soft niccas fucc boy.

Whateva lil ? ... stick to listening to Spida loc and selling Girl Scout cookies.
  • gunot_killa
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whateva lil ? ... stick to listening to Spida loc and selling Girl Scout cookies.

*crip smacc yo ? ass with my spider loc cd*

im a crip boss ? get that ? through yo peanut size brain fucc boy. Compton/LA niccas will make all yo other hoods our ? .
  • son of 1973
    son of 1973 Members Posts: 769
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeha I guess that why the bloods and the crips hold absolutely no weight in Philly, cause we cant f*ck with ya'll lol. We aint NY buddy. Philly one of the wildest cities in America, stop it.
  • GettinLo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeha I guess that why the bloods and the crips hold absolutely no weight in Philly, cause we cant f*ck with ya'll lol. We aint NY buddy. Philly one of the wildest cities in America, stop it.

Dude is just a stupid lil ? tryna be tough on the internet... Every city is thorough, ? sound stupid reppin one murder rate over another. Go to any city half steppin or talking reckless, you can definitely leave in a body bag.

Oh and BTW props to Philly for not fallin for that gang ? ... my city (Newark) looks stupid as ? flaggin... SMH
  • antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options

i dont know they might give you a run for ya money tho in todays world ... everytime i turn around its some bs going on in philly that makes you just smh ... lol

• antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dude is just a stupid lil ? tryna be tough on the internet... Every city is thorough, ? sound stupid reppin one murder rate over another. Go to any city half steppin or talking reckless, you can definitely leave in a body bag.

Oh and BTW props to Philly for not fallin for that gang ? ... my city (Newark) looks stupid as ? flaggin... SMH

its bloods in philly too but its not that crazy ... most of the real official gang activity is in NJ and NY ... def in NJ east orange trenton sections ? is heavy ... one of my co-workers supposely got attacked by some gang members out there .... but then again hes kind of an clueless white guy who tends to get picked on by everyone so go figure ....... but reguardless i still got other folks from nj that are more in tuned that be telling me them bloods is heavy thru NJ .......
  • antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options

cosign ..........................................
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Y'all ? say he stupid but still engage in the argument over Philly vs LA/Compton smh.

He's obviously a troll so stop giving him attention.
  • antarticp
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Y'all ? say he stupid but still engage in the argument over Philly vs LA/Compton smh.

He's obviously a troll so stop giving him attention.

;) .............................................
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    i dont know they might give you a run for ya money tho in todays world ... everytime i turn around its some bs going on in philly that makes you just smh ... lol

This day i would have ? on myself.....no ? !!!
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Philly going down-hill in a close race with Detroit for one of the worst cities in America

Something you really should be proud and brag about
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »

off topic, but you look like you bout to be a sandusky victim in yo profile pic.