edited December 2011
    Options
    didnt vol 2 sell more?

I heard it went diamond. (10xplat)
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jay Z aint end nobody career with this written he had to do in 2 takes on the radio. what was the line that killed game? because game said 100x more ? ? about Jay Z than whatever that camel babblin about on dear summer. what? i got more money than you i can buy this? ok and??? wheres the line that make you say damn this ? aint playin? nothing was agressive about this written. Jay Z was just a jealous old man at this time mad because Cass was getting crazy burn from Im a hustla and jealous of the reviews of the Documentary. the only career he ended with this written was bleek career because the only reason why them 100k people bought bleek album was to hear Jay Z put another solo on his artist album. This was before 300 Bars and around the time cassidy was locked up. Jay Z was in a safe spot like always dissin ? . Jay Z aint said ? after he heard 300 bars. 6 years later Game still punching that old ? in the back of his head and Jay Z aint doing nothing back. He called Beyonce a ? and accused her of ? the maverics, cowboys, stars and rangers. Jay Z let that ? slide. he aint end no ? career. ending a career is to have a ? stop dissing you because you put fear in them. game aint scared of jay z. game still calling jay z out who career he ended tho? game went on and sold 5.7 million that year with documentary man yall jigga warriors doing to much trying to rewrite history. game aint never ducked a challenge from this ? ass ? . 10 year anniversary of ether and these jigga warriors celebrating about throwing some sublims at game while game calling his name, his wife name out in the most disrespectful manner.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z aint end nobody career with this written he had to do in 2 takes on the radio. what was the line that killed game? because game said 100x more ? ? about Jay Z than whatever that camel babblin about on dear summer. what? i got more money than you i can buy this? ok and??? wheres the line that make you say damn this ? aint playin? nothing was agressive about this written. Jay Z was just a jealous old man at this time mad because Cass was getting crazy burn from Im a hustla and jealous of the reviews of the Documentary. the only career he ended with this written was bleek career because the only reason why them 100k people bought bleek album was to hear Jay Z put another solo on his artist album. This was before 300 Bars and around the time cassidy was locked up. Jay Z was in a safe spot like always dissin ? . Jay Z aint said ? after he heard 300 bars. 6 years later Game still punching that old ? in the back of his head and Jay Z aint doing nothing back. He called Beyonce a ? and accused her of ? the maverics, cowboys, stars and rangers. Jay Z let that ? slide. he aint end no ? career. ending a career is to have a ? stop dissing you because you put fear in them. game aint scared of jay z. game still calling jay z out who career he ended tho? game went on and sold 5.7 million that year with documentary man yall jigga warriors doing to much trying to rewrite history. game aint never ducked a challenge from this ? ass ? . 10 year anniversary of ether and these jigga warriors celebrating about throwing some sublims at game while game calling his name, his wife name out in the most disrespectful manner.

I'm always confused not sure if your just a troll tryna be funny or are you jay-Z's illegitimate son that he disowned and your hatred is real... Which one is it?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

damn................
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ he listen to whateva classic ass ?
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LA Cats killin each other off twitter beef. pure ignorance. Game is wack. You can thank 50's early buzz for Games 1st albums sales.
    I don't give a ? about car's with chrome rims/i got apartments u can put your home in..........
    Jay's Longevity in this fickle ass hip hop game makes him top 5 ever.........

stop the violence over there in Lost Angeles
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    That dude Game changed his mind about Jay about 200 ? times. It was like watching an ex who can't ? move on. I love you... I hate you.... I love you.... I hate you... I love you..... I hate you.... I think I love you.... Oh wait no I don't.... ? you....

Jay ain't really participate in that beef, aside from maybe a few subliminal bars, but who needs to release a Take Over Pt 2 when your opponent is basically ethering himself!!!

XACTLY just like a CHANGE OF HEART TONGUE RING QUEEN CONTESTANT all j did was drop lil barz n herr & therr @ gayme warnin him like on HOME & then everytime u turn around gayme is n a interview lyin sayin he aint DISS J after that wack azz WAVVVY ? im glad max b diss;d gayme smh...thatz y i cant stand gayme he dont stand fa ? like wit da G-UNOT ? this ? went 2 queenz & put that G-UNOT lame sign up he even got da TAT & then this fool is BEGGIN woodface fa a GGGGAY-UNIT REUNION? ? SISQO hez a bipolar change of heart ? & that ? he pull'd on YUKMOUTH on that so call'd peace trak provez gayme is a sick bipolar SNAKE! sisqo is livin off da gggay-unit hype & ? azz DRE!
    DAMN NEVER KNEW THAT HAPPENED SOMEONE BETER INFORM THE gAME AND THE rEST OF THE MHIPHOP LOVING PUBLIC...

fam u cant b serious gayme is WACK da NAME DROPPIN & da BIPOLAR ? is just wack ? a change of heart contestant tongue ring queen katz like YUKMOUTH & ? along wit HOE BUDDEN DESTROY;D sisqo when he was n da gggggay-unit da REGIME ALL OUT WAR 1 & 2 mixtapez is y sisqo is a CLOWN lol.,,.,.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I actually dig Jay-Z, he's sick. I think it helped his career.
  • _Menace_
    edited December 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    XACTLY just like a CHANGE OF HEART TONGUE RING QUEEN CONTESTANT all j did was drop lil barz n herr & therr @ gayme warnin him like on HOME & then everytime u turn around gayme is n a interview lyin sayin he aint DISS J after that wack azz WAVVVY ? im glad max b diss;d gayme smh...thatz y i cant stand gayme he dont stand fa ? like wit da G-UNOT ? this ? went 2 queenz & put that G-UNOT lame sign up he even got da TAT & then this fool is BEGGIN woodface fa a GGGGAY-UNIT REUNION? ? SISQO hez a bipolar change of heart ? & that ? he pull'd on YUKMOUTH on that so call'd peace trak provez gayme is a sick bipolar SNAKE! sisqo is livin off da gggay-unit hype & ? azz DRE!

fam u cant b serious gayme is WACK da NAME DROPPIN & da BIPOLAR ? is just wack ? a change of heart contestant tongue ring queen katz like YUKMOUTH & ? along wit HOE BUDDEN DESTROY;D sisqo when he was n da gggggay-unit da REGIME ALL OUT WAR 1 & 2 mixtapez is y sisqo is a CLOWN lol.,,.,.

Where they at tho?
  • gee757
    edited December 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Where they at tho?

wherr is gayme @ ? lol
  • _Menace_
    edited December 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wherr is gayme @ ? lol

On tour overseas just leaving France going to italy selling 250k of RED with no buzz.
  • gee757
    edited December 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    On tour overseas just leaving France going to italy selling 250k of RED with no buzz.

lol@ 250k sisqo really aint ? wit out da ggggay-unit & woodface writin his hookz fa him smh..now that i think about it i c y gayme stay beggin woodface fa a GGGGAY-UNIT REUNION tryna sell like da DOC lol...& u r delusional talkin about sisqo aint have no buzz cuz he took 2yrz 2 drop da album cut da ?
  • allisoncomm
    allisoncomm Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOLing at you Game. JayZ just hit you with a blow! :D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    jay still a lame...

puh puah...

gayme is a bigger lame then j tho lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jay still a lame...

puh puah...

If this is what lame looks like:
    jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Sign a ? up
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jay didnt end games career
    game ? up his own career

"i was gonna ? a couple rappers but they did it to there selves...."
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that aint a marriage, that's a business venture.

lol@ business venture...that ? must b sweet cuz i wanna check up on that biznizz venture myself,..
    game will make a diss then apologize for making the diss.

kinda like when them cops made him apologize for some ? he typed on twitter...
    Game is a talented yung berg.

puh puah puh puah

flatline__________
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not only did Jay murked that name-dropping, bi-polar idiot, his sidekick, Bleek, closed the casket when him and Game were going at it.....
    LMAO! @ 50 calling the camel begging him not to ? his money up
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game hasnt been the same since