Fat people who complain about being Fat Unappreciation thread

Options
stupot0607
stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I hate when this happens, they complain like its a Disease... No its not a Disease!!

how about get the ? outside and go for a run or a walk??

Stop eating like a ? pig? walk past a mcdonalds, and gain some will power. All they do is abuse their bodies and complain about it.

Comments

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You really butchered a simple word. Lol.

Disease?
  • stupot0607
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You really butchered a simple word. Lol.

Disease?

Haha thought it didnt look right..
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    Options
    To answer your thread, fat people dont complain to me about being fat, they usually only ask for my help in losing weight or how much they want my stomach.

I'll try to help anyone who wants to lose weight. I consider it a public service. There's too many obese people in this country
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't really hear people complain about being fat directly, but they do complain about ailments that come from being fat.

Oh your back hurts? Being 400 lbs might have something to do with that.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yh CS...Its not like bein' ugly, where there's next to nothin' you can do about it...These fats need to go for a jog or something...That bein' said...I heard that if you're thin in America you deserve a medal
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I don't really hear people complain about being fat directly, but they do complain about ailments that come from being fat.

Oh your back hurts? Being 400 lbs might have something to do with that.

cosign, or I hear a lot of big people complaining about having no energy
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In conclusion: They should be shot right where they stand/sit/lay.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I didn't know King Hassan had an alias.....
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't like people with a fat complex and they try to past it down to others. When I was a teenager I could wear a size 0..I had room for weight gain. I had a skinny complex I didnt like being that skinny in my teenage years. I like the 10 pounds I gained in my 20's.
  • fiat_money
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    who's gonna dispose of all those humongous bodies? you?
    It could become a kind of public works project; have them collected with trash trucks, taken to some kind of processing facility, and have their corpses harvested for whatever bio-material is valuable.

You have medical experience, so you can run point on the harvesting process.
  • fiat_money
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    the government will implement a new section of the public service sector, a sub section of the waste department in which dead carcasses will be recycled to make plant fertilizer. Anyone over 300 lbs will become ficus food.
    Gotdayum, this is basically the ? I typed, but before I typed it and got caught up looking at Russian morgues.

Cosign.
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I just became bolemic *shrugs*
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I frown at anyone that eats McDonald's on the regular, that ? is terrible. Eat some real food.........
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This fat ? was in the waiting area today, she could'nt even fit in the chair, she was sittin on the edge of it, and I did'nt have my camera with me either smh :(
  • stupot0607
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i find it funny how im Mcdonald adverts (commercials for the americans) none of the customers are obese. and everybodys happy.
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It seems like fat people are always talking about working out. Its like wow how are they still fat if they're always talking about workingout. Then I see what they eat and relize why
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I never really hear fat people complain about being fat. Mostly, I hear them complain about how everything isn't made to accommodate fat people. Like you hear them on the plane complaining about how the seats are too small and should be made bigger to accommodate people of all sizes. I mean if every seat on the plane was big enough to fit some of these gargantuan people, the ? would be too big to get off of the ground. And really, who's got it worse? The person who is fat as hell and has to squeeze in a normal sized seat, or the person sitting next to them who has to spend a flight sitting with someone else's blubber spilling onto them?

The annoying thing about fat people is they don't even do the simplest things to try and condition themselves to lose weight. It's like you'll be waiting for 5 mins on an elevator. You and the fat person get on. You're pushing the button to go like 10 floors up. The fat person is pushing it to go to the very next floor. Really? Want to know why you're fat? Because you'd rather weight 5 mins for an elevator rather than spend the 30 seconds it would take to hike your ass up one flight of stairs and possibly burn a couple calories.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "i caan't stop eaatingg" - Fat Bastard

i have my own struggles with ? thats bad for me so i cant be mad at fat folks....i pick up a sack of bud on the way home, they pick up a sack of potato wedges....everybody got a thang
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? fat ppl they complain to much, and its their fault mcdonalds took away the supersize
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This fat ? was in the waiting area today, she could'nt even fit in the chair, she was sittin on the edge of it, and I did'nt have my camera with me either smh :(

ahahahaha,

man you prolly got fat chick fetish in ur subconscious mind
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    monks can't spell

You really are a clown. Would you care to point out the egregious spelling errors in my post? I'm sure there are tons of them. There'd have to be for you to waste time making such a pointless post.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    2rzsww1.jpg

14kbedv.gif

Towelthrow_sportscaster.gif?t=1289863229

. .

I did played hookie from work and saw this. She dropped her phone twice too falling asleep.

1323450345.jpg
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They don't complain, they know they have problems but don't have the motivation to do something about it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fast metabolism post