To those who wont listen to a rapper because of their voice, let me holla at yahll...

Options

Comments

• beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited December 2011
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    They say i have a Great Rapping Voice :)

i hear the improvement in your presence on the mic. Your voice use to be a lil on squeaky side, sounds alot better on this song though.....keep grinding gen....
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sugar slim has a nice flow for what it is, makes catchy songs....black thought is a lyrical monster, i would like to hear him try to experiment with other production though....maybe some just blaze, or justice league ect....

this one of personal favs from black....

that's a classic,

for the record, this is one of only 2 times so far where STS' voice didn't stop me from listening,
    im not sure if his voice was different on this, or was just his flow and lyrics were so good, i didn't care. i think for once he said something so dope it made me ignore the voice..
    also peep black thought towards the end.

genstasia wrote: »
    They say i have a Great Rapping Voice :)

that's really you? i dig this.. added it to my favorites..
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Voice really doesn't have any effect on me. I've been listening to Wayne, Boosie, and B just fine.
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MysticBoy wrote: »
    Voice really doesn't have any effect on me. I've been listening to Wayne, Boosie, and B just fine.

wayne doesnt have a crazy voice to me, plies voice is nasty tho
  • Hahclascuck
    Hahclascuck Members Posts: 14
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ëþáèøü ñëóøàòü ìóçûêó è ïîäïåâàòü, íî íå çíàåøü Òåêñò ïåñíè Òèìàòè - Íà Êðàþ Çåìëè
    ñëîâ êàêîé-òî ïåñíè! Òîãäà òåáå íà Lyrics.uz, âåäü ýòî âàø ïðîâîäíèê â ìèð ñëîâ ïåñåí, êîòîðûé áûñòðî ïîìîæåò íàéòè íóæíûå ñëîâà ïåñåí òåêñòû ïåñåí britney spears
    âàøåãî ëþáèìîãî èñïîëíèòåëÿ, ïðåäëîæèâ åùå âèäåîêëèïû è ôîòîãðàôèè àðòèñòà, è âñå ýòî òîëüêî íà Lyrics.uz
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I always wondered why people don't listen to Los. Los is ill imo but i guess reading this made me realize why he doesnt have a huge fan base so it must be his voice.
    the substance and lyrics is definitely there and he does have his own material so people can't complain about that. Diddy mustve put a curse on that ? or somethin bc dude has talent.

Pac
    Biggie
    Jadakiss
    Bun B
    Cube
    Nas
    Jeezy
    Rakim
    Jay
    Prodigy
    G Rap
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2Pac
    Scarface
    Ice Cube
    Bun B
    Methed man

Got the best vocals.
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Lloyd Banks voice sounds like a middle aged ? wit a cold. It's to the point even when he get on a good beat,... that almost crying type of sound he changed to now I just can't tolerate through a whole CD

Word, why da ? does he do that? Wats worse is the fact that he does it by choice. Listen to his earlier ? and he don't sound like that.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    my point is...a great voice is good to have to your artistry, but its not everything....you can find other things to appreciate about a rapper other than there voice. Los got a nice flow, delivery, punch lines, constructs songs good, ect..... Thats just a couple of points you can like him as a rapper for. Everybody DOES NOT have a great voice who raps, but does that mean you automatically disqualify a rapper just because of his voice? Thats like saying that you cant appreciate and wont watch dwight howard play because he cant hit free throws or he cant hit 3 pointers.

True BUT I wouldn't wanna listen to this voice for a full album regardless if he suddenly became superlyrical:

I can hardly listen to one song of his...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So i heard someone say that they dont like the sound of los voice..thats your opinion and everyone has the right to dislike whoever for what ever reason, but i have a question for those who feel this way about certain rappers about this voice thing.....

1. who would you say has a good voice when rapping ( name 5 rappers so i can better understand where yahll coming from when youl say that )

In no order:

DMX
    2Pac
    DJ Quik
    Snoop Dogg
    Mystikal/Dr. Dre

Great topic. I tried having this discussion before, but people act like an irritating voice is irrelevant if it's spitting hot ? . NO! NO! Charles Hamilton had lyrics, but that nasally tone + whiny flow = unlistenable except in extreme circumstances where production is too strong to ignore.
  • Diodiavor
    Diodiavor Members Posts: 41
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Android ñìàðòôîíû
  • Diodiavor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Æèâûå îáîè Silhouette
  • Diodiavor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Banzai Blowfish
  • Diodiavor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Unrar àðõèâàòîð äëÿ àíäðîèäîâ
  • 'nino'jacob
    'nino'jacob Members Posts: 154
    edited December 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I cant believe you just said that with LiL B in your avatar.

Wow, I cant believe you listed Z-Ro.

To add 5 more

Chuck D
    Beanie Sigel
    Uncle Murda
    C-Bo
    MC Eiht

..some more that Im not feeling are Pastor Troy, Pras, Cool C, Mac Miller

I like lil b, he's positive. Scarface on the other hand is a ? who needs to be sterilized.
  • Diodiavor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Assassin's Creed
  • Diodiavor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Íà ýòîì ñàéòå Âû ìîæåòå áåñïëàòíî ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû è èãðû äëÿ âàøåãî Androida, Àíäðîèä òåìû ñêà÷àòü Âû òàê æå ñìîæåòå íà ýòîì ñàéòå.Sense Clock âèäæåò
  • D_Rap_Scholar
    D_Rap_Scholar Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    haha, I'm glad to see I'm not the only head who won't listen to rappers bcuz of their voice. My head friends would clown me for that all the time, cause they thought it was ? to not listen to a rapper for their voice. But if you wouldn't wanna listen to singer who has a bad voice, then why the ? would you wanna listen to a rapper who has one?

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre game pac old shyne ja rule
  • D_Rap_Scholar
    Options
    Papoose has a voice that's pretty tough to listen to...I use to think it was his delivery, but it's his voice...lol And ya''ll ? are gonna ? me, but that's one reason why I don't listen to Jigga that much.

I really dig his ? on RD, but once he started slowing down his flow, it got mad hard to listen to him.

Papoose
    Lupe Fiasco
    Jay-Z
    Eminem

^^ dem ? needs more base in their voice...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose has a voice that's pretty tough to listen to...I use to think it was his delivery, but it's his voice...lol And ya''ll ? are gonna ? me, but that's one reason why I don't listen to Jigga that much.

I really dig his ? on RD, but once he started slowing down his flow, it got mad hard to listen to him.

Papoose
    Lupe Fiasco
    Jay-Z
    Eminem

Pap is corny as ? , so some base wouldn't really matter imo..
    Nosign on Lupe, he just be sounding relaxed to me..
    I see what you mean with Jay-Z, although his flow and lyrics more than make for it a lot of the time imo..
    No comment on Em..
  • D_Rap_Scholar
    Options

Papoose
    Lupe Fiasco
    Jay-Z
    Eminem

I see what you mean with Jay-Z, although his flow and lyrics more than make for it a lot of the time imo..
    No comment on Em..

respect....anyone you'd wanna add?

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't listen to Trae.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Papoose
    Lupe Fiasco
    Jay-Z
    Eminem

No comment on Em..

respect....anyone you'd wanna add?

Boosie.. he be saying some real ? , but his voice be buggin me out, lol..
    Z-Ro.. his voice (and everything about his music) is straight Nyquil..
    Lil B.. he sounds weird as ? ..
    French Montana.. that ? sounds like a Moroccan immigrant that survived a shot to the head..
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1.K.B. Da Kidnappa
    2.Lil Flea
    3.Pharoah
    4.Icey Hott
    5.Bam
    6.Fakkulty R.I.P. Malik
    7.Klondike Kat
    8.K-Rino
    9.Point Blank