Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Good lineup.

80's-90s action film stars actually looked like they could beat some ass if needed.

Not these androgynous, 98 pound vampire looking, fake supernatural ability having ? that are in films now.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what the ? was carl weathers thinking trying to get on rocky 6? that ? was dead! what did he want? a dream sequence?

this would be GOAT if they had a action hero of this generation in it, like the rock. ih76loR01D1E0.gif
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bossman007 wrote: »
    what the ? was carl weathers thinking trying to get on rocky 6? that ? was dead! what did he want? a dream sequence?

this would be GOAT if they had a action hero of this generation in it, like the rock. ih76loR01D1E0.gif

Jason Statham is an action hero of this generation.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Added the Teaser Trailer to the 1st Page. Wow, REAL ACTION is coming back to Hollywood.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why crews in it?
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    first one was aight but ill still ? with the second one tho. good to see arnold back in action.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am remarkably crunk right now about this movie!!
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What made Part 1 so bad? the only thing I ain't like about it was he went back for the girl and didn't ? her.

It was still better then the Losers that movie was ass
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i cant ? wait for this!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Action Jackson is that ? though
  • rapmastermind
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Action Jackson is that ? though

Ishi wrote: »
    Why crews in it?

Yea, It should of been Carl Weathers or Wesley over Crews. But they had to have a Black Action Star and he got lucky being in the right place at the right time. If Wesley wasn't in jail he would be in for sure, hopefully he's in Part 3. I want them to keep this going and get every action star ever to be in this series. Carl Weathers still mad about Rocky 6. Again Like I said, I love Stallone's vision, this is the cast every one and anyone who grew up in the 80's, kids and adults have been waiting for. Action Jackson was my ? in the 80's though:

c1da6e9b-45e4-44fb-a121-62e771e15b66.jpg

"Brawl Nights I perform like Mike, Anyone Tyson, Jordan, Jackson, Action, Pack Guns"
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea, It should of been Carl Weathers or Wesley over Crews. But they had to have a Black Action Star and he got lucky being in the right place at the right time. If Wesley wasn't in jail he would be in for sure, hopefully he's in Part 3. I want them to keep this going and get every action star ever to be in this series. Carl Weathers still mad about Rocky 6. Again Like I said, I love Stallone's vision, this is the cast every one and anyone who grew up in the 80's, kids and adults have been waiting for. Action Jackson was my ? in the 80's though:

c1da6e9b-45e4-44fb-a121-62e771e15b66.jpg

"Brawl Nights I perform like Mike, Anyone Tyson, Jordan, Jackson, Action, Pack Guns"

Underrated 80's action flick right there
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ everyone saying the first one wasnt good.... well your stupid for going into it thinking the acting was gonna be top notch.... it wasnt an oscor performance from any one but ? damit its a ? ACTION film

it had everything people wanted

Explosions
    Killings
    Guns
    80 and 90's action stars
    violence

The same people ? couldnt do any better but so quick to judge another persons hard work
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Steven seagal ? .
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wesley would be nice in this and Steve Seagal...otherwise this is great...who's the villain? hemsworth?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    steven seagal ? .

would be nice
  • rapmastermind
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    lol @ everyone saying the first one wasnt good.... well your stupid for going into it thinking the acting was gonna be top notch.... it wasnt an oscor performance from any one but ? damit its a ? ACTION film

it had everything people wanted

Explosions
    Killings
    Guns
    80 and 90's action stars
    violence

The same people ? couldnt do any better but so quick to judge another persons hard work

The issue with the 1st one wasn't the action but the actual plot was a little weak, also the cast was incomplete cause everyone scheduling was wrong so Stallone could only get Bruce and Arnold for cameo's and had to settle with others. Again it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great. If anything I took it as a homage to 80's action. Anyway's, check out the new poster:

_1324066679.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i can't see it rapmastermind

edit: i see it now
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    imagine this ? wouldve drop late mid 80's early 90's ? would held box office records
  • rapmastermind
    edited April 2012
    Options
    imagine this ? wouldve drop late mid 80's early 90's ? would held box office records

I know it's about a 2 decades late but better late than never. But if this would of dropped in the early 90's, Good ? , it would of been huge. Here are photos, we are getting closer, only 4 months away. Also after a some "PG13" controversy, the film is confirmed to be "R":

new-ex2-pic-big.jpg

Feel like a kid in the 80's seeing this photo, really bringing me back.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steven seagal ? .

no ? where my man steve at?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first one was ass, the horrible acting and Stallone looking so fake killed the movie. The action was dope, yes.

Should've seen Rock instead of Randy Couture and Donnie Yen instead of Jet Li.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack, nh makes no sense.