Ridiculous women statuses on Facebook...

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haha @ chicks believing that ?

obama-laughing.jpg

one chick responded "Why would I want to date somebody I can outsmart. I don't want a stupid man" lol....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Funny you made this thread...actually I just told this chick she's not too bright for posting the following status "The sooner men realize they can never legitmately outsmart women the better off they'll be".....

Lol so why so many women get played by men?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    saw some ? the other day that made me shake my head....? posted this ? just like this...

? SEND ME A REAL ? PLEAASEEEE!!!!!!!

lmao....all the while posting pics of her 20 sum odd ass tattoos (random names and ? ) and her 2 bad ass kids....yeah u gone get a real "? " alright
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    saw some ? the other day that made me shake my head....? posted this ? just like this...

? SEND ME A REAL ? PLEAASEEEE!!!!!!!

lmao....all the while posting pics of her 20 sum odd ass tattoos (random names and ? ) and her 2 bad ass kids....yeah u gone get a real "? " alright

haha @ ? sending her a "real ? "

s_OBAMA_LAUGHING_large_xlarge.jpeg
    ObamaLaughing.jpg

she gon get what she asked for without realizing it LOL
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh laaaaard...And wa gwan for these hoes that constantly remind e'rybody how much they love their seed?

"That feeling you get when you watch your child sleeping so peacefully at night - totally unexplainable, definitely irreplaceable"

How about they tell us if they DON'T love their kid...that'd be news
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Didn't this already get posted some time back?
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bruh a chick tweeted that same bs on twitter a couple of days ago
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited December 2011
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Bruh a chick tweeted that same bs on twitter a couple of days ago

Must be one of those statuses that catch fire. It's always the dumbest ? that ppls wanna copy, especially females. Why I don't be on fb unless it's to try and get in touch with somebody.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in a girls mind they are always right they know it all
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ahh there's a super annoyin' one these single ? mum's put up...something along the lines of "I'm an alarm clock, personal trainer, chef, psychiatrist, events planner, security guard...etc...blah blah...I'm not unemployed, I'm a mother"

smh
  • Flaboy954
    Flaboy954 Members Posts: 48
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Same ones with them statuses, got a different dude every other week.

Relationship status go from "in a relationship" to "its complicated" to "single" and repeat until the ? finally say "Out of order"
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've deleted females for posting ? about their children's father's...hell i deleted my brother's gf because she kept constantly putting whatever was going on in their relationship in her status

haha damn i did the exact same thing my sister in law is cool and all but she was doing too much i had to dead her account

but ive deleted chicks if they put "kmsl" too much or #POW these two phrases irk my nerves and when i see them i automatically know she is a vh1 watching hoodrat
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Flaboy954 wrote: »

Relationship status go from "in a relationship" to "its complicated" to "single" and repeat until the ? finally say "Out of order"

? had me rolling because it is so true.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Stop giving these hoes a platform to speak on.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman wants, a MAN screams unity!

this made me Laff my ass off
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yo I can not stand the sorta ? these hos come out with...Read this ? ....

"A BOY keeps a password on his phone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"! A BOY runs the streets & chills with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY tells a girl to come see him, a MAN goes to see or get his girl. A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has a heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman wants, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship" keep the cycle going to help teach boys how to be real men!"

Bruv, the ? ?

Son im am cringing to read this ? . Im pulling my hair out and ? . THIS ? IS SO ? TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING. THIS IS WHY I TROLL THE ? OUT OF FACEBOOK NOW. WOAT hoes. These the type of ? that talks all this ? , and when they get a ? like that, they run over them and esxposes him by saying like he is too soft and they want a street ? . Dumb ? childish ? . I CANT NOT STAND CONCEIDTED BAD ? AND HOES WHO ARE DUMB AND WANT ? TO SIMP FOR THEIR WORN OUT CAVITY INFESTED STD FILLED ? . ......................
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hey you know what I've noticed about chicks who get wifed up (meaning a ring and a wedding w/ a good guy)?

They actually date the GOOD, DECENT dude. He may not be the most popular, get all the women or the flyest guy, but he typically comes from a good home, doesnt need attention and has pretty much been ready to settle down since junior hs. Oh yeah, girls call those guys lame tho. My bad.

Girls want a n*gga that's shinin. They want a dude that will make their friends jealous. Typically, those kinda cats are gettin waves of p*ssy thrown at them. Good luck with that.

I'll admit, I'm not a good, decent dude. But I have friends who are. And them cats get overlooked.

How do i make this my signature???????
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I got every chick blocked in my facebook if I saw Lil Wayne lyrics in their status just once. I don't give second chances.

lmao real ? right here
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Son im am cringing to read this ? . Im pulling my hair out and ? . THIS ? IS SO ? TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING. THIS IS WHY I TROLL THE ? OUT OF FACEBOOK NOW. WOAT hoes. These the type of ? that talks all this ? , and when they get a ? like that, they run over them and esxposes him by saying like he is too soft and they want a street ? . Dumb ? childish ? . I CANT NOT STAND CONCEIDTED BAD ? AND HOES WHO ARE DUMB AND WANT ? TO SIMP FOR THEIR WORN OUT CAVITY INFESTED STD FILLED ? . ......................

Bolded.

This ? is all over my facebook wall tho. All I do is SMH...
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    who cares? go outside and meet some real people. (you will find there are a lot of people doing way worse then people you see on social networking sites. )
  • the_apprentice
    the_apprentice Members Posts: 156
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny you made this thread...actually I just told this chick she's not too bright for posting the following status "The sooner men realize they can never legitmately outsmart women the better off they'll be".....

Men legitimately outsmart hoes on the regular. There wouldn't be so many single mothers if that wasn't the case.
    ahh there's a super annoyin' one these single ? mum's put up...something along the lines of "I'm an alarm clock, personal trainer, chef, psychiatrist, events planner, security guard...etc...blah blah...I'm not unemployed, I'm a mother"

smh

Tell that chick to show her paystub
    Flaboy954 wrote: »

DEAD!
  • quiet1
    quiet1 Members Posts: 146
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Tell that chick to show her paystub

See. I got 159.73 left o my EBT.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hey you know what I've noticed about chicks who get wifed up (meaning a ring and a wedding w/ a good guy)?

They actually date the GOOD, DECENT dude.

First you say this
    I'll admit, I'm not a good, decent dude. But I have friends who are. And them cats get overlooked.

Then you say this. Which one is it? Are these "good" dudes being overlooked or not? LOL! You're basically saying the same thing these "good" women who post these stupid cliche hoodrat statuses..."I'm (well, your friends) so wonderful, but I get looked over." Good people attract good people. There's some holes in your "good" friends' robes.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

"A BOY keeps a password on his phone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"! A BOY runs the streets & chills with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY tells a girl to come see him, a MAN goes to see or get his girl. A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has a heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman wants, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship" keep the cycle going to help teach boys how to be real men!"

Bruv, the ? ?

A girl who usually posts some ? like this, is either single or she has a jaded view regarding men and is now childishly venting via facebook making matters worse.

damn, I gotta co-sign myself on that ? b. Good ? DWade206
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Bruv, the ? ?

So basically she want a Boy again. A person that dont lead but follows his woman every step. A slave

A Boy that shouldnt have friends but be under her 24/7? Too much time together isnt good, give that ? a break.

After she post all this. in her perspective, What does a woman suppose to do smh