Honestly, the only people who hate on Drake are ? who are insecure

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Reason
Lmao @ hating on this soft ass ? . Drake has said from the start that he's not a gangster, just interested in getting money and living life. I can understand dudes thinking he's soft and ? , but going OUT OF YOUR WAY to insult dude? C'mon, son. Dude doesn't front at all, he puts everything out in to his music and its all him. When did it become a crime to be yourself? Maybe some of y'all ? just wish you could show of your sensitive sides

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    When you posters decide to make stupid ass threads like this, can we at least get some balance?

Can you describe for us the type of people who only give Drake Love?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thread backfire in 5..4..3..2...
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thread backfire in 5..4..3..2...

Thread backfire how? The Reason is full of ? who live out internet fantasies about beating up rappers they perceive to be soft. Why hasn't anyone knocked him out yet?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Thread backfire how? The Reason is full of ? who live out internet fantasies about beating up rappers they perceive to be soft. Why hasn't anyone knocked him out yet?

The Security on the Nick Jr. Set is thick.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i tried to snatch his chain but i got hit with an owl's pellet
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Drake is one of the realest rapper of all time. Not sayin the nicest but the realest yes..

Hes real about everything that comes out in his raps, and the funny thing is even if he aint street, a simp, soft, lightskinned, he can still outrap alotta new rappers and sell records and he from the underground.

the whole internet was on his ? sayin he was the seocnd comin of christ in rap hen he came out with "Comeback season" n "So far gone"

So miss me with the soft ? . unless u clown on LL cool J and Fabolous, and miss me with the "buh buh buh drakes sing tho" cuz its all the same subject matter.
  • charliebrowning
    charliebrowning Members Posts: 20
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ hating on this soft ass ? . Drake has said from the start that he's not a gangster, just interested in getting money and living life. I can understand dudes thinking he's soft and ? , but going OUT OF YOUR WAY to insult dude? C'mon, son. Dude doesn't front at all, he puts everything out in to his music and its all him. When did it become a crime to be yourself? Maybe some of y'all ? just wish you could show of your sensitive sides

Thought it was a woman, what started this thread. Look's like how a woman would [emotionally] type. No disrespect. Get what ya sayin', though
  • urhinest
    urhinest Members Posts: 210
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i thought drake's manfans were the insecure dudes?

afraid to tell women what they always thought and felt so they praise drake for doin the crying and simpin for them?
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thought it was a woman, what started this thread. Look's like how a woman would [emotionally] type. No disrespect. Get what ya sayin', though

Lol @ no disrespect. I'll knock you out and ? your ?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lets not compare ll and fab to drake..
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited December 2011
    Options
    urhinest wrote: »

afraid to tell women what they always thought and felt so they praise drake for doin the crying and simpin for them?

This makes no sense at all. Try again.
  • charliebrowning
    charliebrowning Members Posts: 20
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol @ no disrespect. I'll knock you out and ? your ?

You can knock me out, and ? my female dog, not a problem.
  • urhinest
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This makes no sense at all. Try again.

makes perfect sense

insecure ass dudes herald drake for saying all the things they always wanted to say but were too afraid to do so
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Drake is one of the realest rapper of all time. Not sayin the nicest but the realest yes..

Hes real about everything that comes out in his raps, and the funny thing is even if he aint street, a simp, soft, lightskinned, he can still outrap alotta new rappers and sell records and he from the underground.

the whole internet was on his ? sayin he was the seocnd comin of christ in rap hen he came out with "Comeback season" n "So far gone"

So miss me with the soft ? . unless u clown on LL cool J and Fabolous, and miss me with the "buh buh buh drakes sing tho" cuz its all the same subject matter.

No he couldnt out rap all those rappers.. and his underground ? was mediocre and avg as ? as well.. Dude was never nice or dope...
  • nujerz84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    makes perfect sense

insecure ass dudes herald drake for saying all the things they always wanted to say but were too afraid to do so

They dont hear you though........
  • urhinest
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nujerz

wtf is that in your avi?

is that bytch wearing a halloween mask or is that a demon?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

lmao..manfans.....................................................................
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    No he couldnt out rap all those rappers.. and his underground ? was mediocre and avg as ? as well.. Dude was never nice or dope...

Whether or not you think he is nice, why do ? attack him for doing him? Would y'all rather he be on some MC Gusto ? ?
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    drake manfans ROFL

you the ones insecure thinkin btch music will get you ?

?
  • blackdemo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its funny how ? forget he had tracks with Clipse, 9th wonder produced beats, Lil Brother and Dwele. Pharell produced tracks

Can u really hate on this?? damn i dont understand its like the hate against cole, just hating to hate
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whether or not you think he is nice, why do ? attack him for doing him? Would y'all rather he be on some MC Gusto ? ?

Personally i like most of his music (i only liked a couple songs off Take Care), its the "catching bodies", "say it to mah face but then hide behind someone else" stuff thats ? annoying
  • nujerz84
    edited December 2011
    Options

Him doing Him as impacted the entire genre of hiphop.... everyone is now relegated to making soft sounding music....if they want to get any sniff of a mainstream audience..
  • nujerz84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Its funny how ? forget he had tracks with Clipse, 9th wonder produced beats, Lil Brother and Dwele. Pharell produced tracks

Can u really hate on this?? damn i dont understand its like the hate against cole, just hating to hate

Yet the songs he did with Little Brother and 9th Wonder and Dwele Drake rapped about women....
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Him doing Him as impacted the entire genre of hiphop.... everyone is now relegated to making soft sounding music....if they want to get any sniff of a mainstream audience..

Lol at Drake being the Reason rappers make soft sounding music. You ain't ever heard of LL Cool J or Nelly, B?
  • blackdemo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The tracks speaks for itsself.

New generation of MCs goes:

Drake
    J.cole
    Kendrick Lamar
    Big KRIT
    Lupe Fiasco

PERIOD

endo of discussion, its funny because if there was a hip hop hall of fame, Drake would be in it, n all yall would be mad smh.