Christmas..... At time for............ racism

Options
bignorm73
bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Aight.

Alot of yall know i am in an interracial marriage.

Wifey's family are rednecks. It's been a problem for a while now, but yesterday,
at the christmas eve gathering, what i been waiting for, finally jumped off.

Wifey's sister is married to a racist idiot. Her eldest daughter and mine were basically
raised together before he came thru. Anway, them girls are close.
Soon as he showed up, i been telling my wife bout the little slick ? and all that that goes on.
She, being white, did not pick up on it, or thought her racist family would accept her family, because,
as she put it, "we're family".

Last year or so, we start hearing about how her sisters man didnt think it was right for blacks and whites
to be around each other, cuz, "he wasnt raised that way". He said "my kids wont do that".
Fast forward, he now has a kid with his wife, and has adopted the eldest.

Anway, when we drop our kids off to help grandma bake cookies before the gathering, her sisters
daughter asked grandma "am i allowed to play with them".

So you know whats up. So, her sisters family got there before us, and when they found out we were coming,
dude spazzes out, and rushes to pack his kids up. Grandma (white) confronts her, cuz her new man in town (she in early 50's,
so she still ? ) about it, and all the adults take it outside, so the kids wont see.

Long story short, it was "I aint having my kids play with ? kids on christmas" and a bunch of other ? ,
all the neighbors was watchin. Him and her snatch up they kids and bounce before we got there. Grandma tried
to stop him, and he mushed her! right in front of her daughter, his wife.

SMH at this in 2011 lol.

Dinner was awkard.

By the way, "grandma" gets no props for stepping up. Before her new man was in the picture, she quietly
cosigned this ? . She was trying to show off.

Wifey is devastated, because we stayed up plenty a night arguing about the fact that this would happen.

I was not even mad, cuz i knew it would happen. There are many more details, but, i will try to keep it
medium lenght.

Any of yall dealing with BS like this?

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol at defastated....u lost for for wifin a white girl with a redneck fam...im pretty sure she is also fat ...

Quoted for Emphasis

So it never occured to u that that was not a good idea Bignorm?
    Lol how u speak that pro black ? in ur raps and dealing wit a ? ?

LAUCE lol
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol at defastated....u lost for wifin a white girl with a redneck fam...im pretty sure she is also fat ...
    Lol how u speak that pro black ? in ur raps and dealing wit a ? ?

Lol. I was ? . She got pregnant.
    I stepped up and handled mine.

Anymore questions?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Lol. I was ? . She got pregnant.
    I stepped up and handled mine.

Anymore questions?

Triple LAUCE!!!!!!!!
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if a ? tell me im a loser does that mean she likes me.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if a ? tell me im a loser does that mean she likes me.

Yes. If not, why she talking to you
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man dont even worry bout that ? bro, my grandfather on my moms side was racist and only saw me once my whole life. never ever bothered me tho
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol at defastated....u lost for wifin a white girl with a redneck fam...im pretty sure she is also fat ...

I aint spell check that ? , i just typed. Title was supposed to say :A time for racism.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pico you lookin sexy ma

cs cs cs cs cs cs cs
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    She, being white, did not pick up on it, or thought her racist family would accept her family, because,

lmao, those the same type of people who'll be like, yes i know it's a hyena but it won't bite us
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    *Insert joke about will Munny's fam here*

*laughs at joke*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How come the most militant blacks end up with redneck white women? Like it goes waaaay beyond a forbidden fruit that must be tasted. Its like some deep self-loathing ? .
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *Insert joke about will Munny's fam here*

Yeah next time ? come up I'll get you back about your family.

*laughs at joke*

*grabs pico by her weave*
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pico doesn't have a weave
    she's blessed with the mixedness

my bad, *grabs pico by her extentions*
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited December 2011
    Options
    will you better quit snatching me up foe i tell yo momma
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    will you better quit snatching me up foe i tell yo momma

Don't try and play that alpha female ? on me just cause you tower over me.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Aight.

Alot of yall know i am in an interracial marriage.

Wifey's family are rednecks. It's been a problem for a while now, but yesterday,
    at the christmas eve gathering, what i been waiting for, finally jumped off.

Wifey's sister is married to a racist idiot. Her eldest daughter and mine were basically
    raised together before he came thru. Anway, them girls are close.
    Soon as he showed up, i been telling my wife bout the little slick ? and all that that goes on.

Last year or so, we start hearing about how her sisters man didnt think it was right for blacks and whites
    to be around each other, cuz, "he wasnt raised that way". He said "my kids wont do that".
    Fast forward, he now has a kid with his wife, and has adopted the eldest.

Anway, when we drop our kids off to help grandma bake cookies before the gathering, her sisters
    daughter asked grandma "am i allowed to play with them".

So you know whats up. So, her sisters family got there before us, and when they found out we were coming,
    dude spazzes out, and rushes to pack his kids up. Grandma (white) confronts her, cuz her new man in town (she in early 50's,
    so she still ? ) about it, and all the adults take it outside, so the kids wont see.

Long story short, it was "I aint having my kids play with ? kids on christmas" and a bunch of other ? ,
    all the neighbors was watchin. Him and her snatch up they kids and bounce before we got there. Grandma tried
    to stop him, and he mushed her! right in front of her daughter, his wife.

SMH at this in 2011 lol.

Dinner was awkard.

By the way, "grandma" gets no props for stepping up. Before her new man was in the picture, she quietly
    cosigned this ? . She was trying to show off.

Wifey is devastated, because we stayed up plenty a night arguing about the fact that this would happen.

I was not even mad, cuz i knew it would happen. There are many more details, but, i will try to keep it
    medium lenght.

Any of yall dealing with BS like this?

Drop the extra details, this was a fairly quick read for me, and I need more information.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dude racsim will NEVER die...thats why my lil girl knows nothing about santa claus.I remember back in 01 being in kmart with my mama and aunt it was a couple days before christmas and it was a in-store santa (light skin black guy) their. They had the kids sittin on his lap telling them what they want for xmas.etc.Well it was a white woman and her 2 kids behind us..and i still remember the words this woman told her kids after that asked her this question..Kids-santa!! mommie mommie its santa can we go play with santa!!Mom- no thats not santa,santa isnt black.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo check this, just found out deniro and his wife are having a second child together..but also, I think most of his previous baby mommas were black too....GO FIGURE..he just dont seem like the type but i GUESS I dont know.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo check this, just found out deniro and his wife are having a second child together..but also, I think most of his previous baby mommas were black too....GO FIGURE..he just dont seem like the type but i GUESS I dont know.

I cant remember robert deniro ever being with a woman who wasnt black.Every since i seen bronx tales you couldnt tell me that he was diggin black chicks.lol
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Feel for them kids ignorance is going away anytime soon when its being taught at home to the young.

Growing up with that hate in ya hate.

Its a shame.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    hate in your hate is the worst.

Kmslllll....
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dude clearly is an *sshole, and it sounds like the family has your back over his. Just keep raising your kid and ignoring him
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    No idea what that means.

Kmsl= killing myself laughing.Or did you mean you didnt know what hate in ya hate means?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    damn dude thats tough cause this ain't some throw away IC story

you really gotta live with this

the best thing you can do is equip your kids with the knowledge to combat it
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    a white guy called your children niglets? you gonna knock his block off next time you see him?