So What does Rick Ross do now that Maybach has gone bust??

Options
LV_Don
LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Reason
Do you think he will change the name of the label or keep going with it???

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ashton Martin Music.... (sooooweeeet!)
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    school me on MMG dyin
    damn if true tho
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah because maybach will go down in value now that you cant get them?

? will be labeled rare and antique. could work for the brand. its still known as a luxury item.
  • jrod44
    edited January 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    uhhhhhh no how is that possible someone needs to be out there making parts for it or something .... its gonna fall in the same category as the delorean LOL ;)

first off they can make anything for anything. 2nd, there is this whole thing called classic cars, show cars, antiques, etc....... but whatever. I cant see how it hurts, other than giving angry people some more things to talk about.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    uhhhhhh no how is that possible someone needs to be out there making parts for it or something .... its gonna fall in the same category as the delorean LOL ;)

It's my understanding Maybach doesn't officially shut down til 2013 though. I'm sure something will be worked out, maybe Mercedes will sell Maybach parts? I dunno but I know I'd be ? if I had a 2011 Maybach and them ? fuckas started saying they were going outta business...the ? you say? Who else REALLY knows how to work on a Maybach but people that have worked on Maybachs?
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ross label is going to end up like the car brand out of business and irrelevant , no label can run the game e if you can even move 1 million units
  • im_lux
    edited January 2012
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    ross label is going to end up like the car brand out of business and irrelevant , no label can run the game e if you can even move 1 million units

Yeah I'm waiting on a YM/MMG beef to be honest. I don't think both of them sitting in the forefront can happen without issues too much longer.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Yeah I'm waiting on a YM/MMG beef to be honest. I don't think both of them sitting in the forefront can happen without issues too much longer.

It's a foolish idea.

YMCMB are at the pinnacle of the genre Queen Nicky, King Wayne and Prince Drake are platinum plus every time they drop, they are PoP icons at the moment and don't seem to be slowing down if records are the Convo.

They are both headquartered in Miami and Ross & Khaled are brothers; one signed to YM and the other signed to MMG.

They don't occupy each others lanes because Meek, Stalley & Wale are not POP artists but more Street/HBCU/HipHop artists.

Baby has been a mentor of sorts to Rozay and Baby has a fatherly love for Meek Mill so there will be no beef unless Gunplay harms Nicki.

Once a luxury car stops running down the assembly line it becomes a classic and a collectible and thus more valuable so MMG got lucky.
  • blackbloc
    edited January 2012
    Options

wont happen mmg= ymcmb ? , you know ross is sending money up to baby
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmm-mustang music!
    dedededededede-delorean music!
    chchchchchchch-chopper music!

nah i doubt they'll change it though. whats the point?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ya ya ya ya yamaha
  • im_lux
    edited January 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    It's a foolish idea.

YMCMB are at the pinnacle of the genre Queen Nicky, King Wayne and Prince Drake are platinum plus every time they drop, they are PoP icons at the moment and don't seem to be slowing down if records are the Convo.

They are both headquartered in Miami and Ross & Khaled are brothers; one signed to YM and the other signed to MMG.

They don't occupy each others lanes because Meek, Stalley & Wale are not POP artists but more Street/HBCU/HipHop artists.

Baby has been a mentor of sorts to Rozay and Baby has a fatherly love for Meek Mill so there will be no beef unless Gunplay harms Nicki.

Once a luxury car stops running down the assembly line it becomes a classic and a collectible and thus more valuable so MMG got lucky.

Yeah see I don't follow Ross/Wayne like that so I didn't know or care about their affiliations but don't act like people in that business don't turn on each other cause you know that happens a lot. But they might not or they might but the way things go with rappers/labels these days I just don't see them getting out of 2012 without a beef.

It's not that it really matters but I'll guess somewhere in some interview or some song someone is gonna say something that might be taken wrong and that's all it takes.
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Of course loll. U think black ppl can coexist like that forever? They tried to calm the cory gunz situation wit ross before it got too far
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T-t-t-t-t-toyota camry muzik!!!
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    yeah because maybach will go down in value now that you cant get them?

? will be labeled rare and antique. could work for the brand. its still known as a luxury item.

This is not an oldsmobile. Its a high end luxury brand that is gonna double in value now that they won't exist anymore. If i was a ballin ass ? i would buy two.....one for everyday use and one for a collectors item cuz its gonna become a staple in the car collector's inventory.......Like a Delorean
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • jrod44
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah see I don't follow Ross/Wayne like that so I didn't know or care about their affiliations but don't act like people in that business don't turn on each other cause you know that happens a lot. But they might not or they might but the way things go with rappers/labels these days I just don't see them getting out of 2012 without a beef.

It's not that it really matters but I'll guess somewhere in some interview or some song someone is gonna say something that might be taken wrong and that's all it takes.

me personally dont think it would ever happen because birdman and ross, seems like they have too much in common.

but that lil wayne talking about bugattis and how he was the first and didnt change his name to "buggatti" boy seemed like a slight jab at ross.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Of course loll. U think black ppl can coexist like that forever? They tried to calm the cory gunz situation wit ross before it got too far

what situation did Rozay have with Cory Gunz??
    Just curious..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Honestly, I dont think these two camps can coexist..
    I dont wanna see them collaborate on ? ..
    that whole ymcmb ? is watered down commercial pop ? ..

I dont want to hear Drake sing about how somebody gon' hype him up to catch a homicide..
    or Nikki rap about how her ass shots wore off..
    or lil wayne rapping bout how hes' in the building ? the world..
    and them other muhfuckaz on that label aint even worth mentioning..
    MMG on the other hand make good music, street ? , hiphop ? ..
    its like they got the game covered from every angle..
  • blackbloc
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ross birdman ? , way would ross beef with his master ?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A good friend of mine shared how her husband always gives her the gifts he wants romance stories
    And when she gets the gift she wanted, it’s usually the wrong size.
    d1b0575ffdd6494db9ccf073dec04d3f.jpeg
    No matter how society evolves or how liberal the contemporary dating scene, Ideas to Make Him Melt
    many old-fashioned methods of courting are still enticing to women of today.

Nicca.....Mods please
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    M-M-M-M-Mazda Music
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    M-M-M-M-Mazda Music

cut it out. mazda's are nice.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did you really just bump this thread to say mazdas are nice?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Ashton Martin Music.... (sooooweeeet!)

ASHton Martin???????????

LMFAO this ? out here riding ashy ass vehicles