Forced Ultrasounds preabortion ....Fair?

Options
13»

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote:
    like living in filth on welfare with a ? of a mom whos ? a new ? left n right

? them ultra sounds n ? that ? b

royalty can rise out of those circumstances... jus saying...
    Baby rapists too.
    fiat_money wrote:

Baby rapists too.

cs

You guys agree on a lot... maybe.... you know.... just sayin'
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to outlaw contraception too??? That's Victorian era ? . Not feeling that.

Seriously though, in today's age of growing populations worldwide, abortions shouldn't be outlawed.

If Christian extremists had their way, then the population worldwide would be even higher. We are literally going to sap the world of its resources and completely destroy healthy living for all. In a day and age where we work long and exhausting hours to get by in an ever-more-expensive economy, China should be the example for all as to how not to go with your policies on child birth.

This procedure sounds like a guilt trip. Nothing more. A "HA! We knew you'd feel like ? following the picture," - like they don't feel bad enough about losing a child from their bodies in the first place.

I fail to see that a human being can have an abortion and not have it affect them in any way. It's just that it is often the case in this day and age of Capitalism, the day's of us being machines in a rolling economy, that we can't support a family at the same time.

Abortions should be optional. Especially in an age of non-100% successful birth control.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote:

Baby rapists too.

? ? me with that..

"OH THAT ABORTED BABY COULD BE ANOTHER EINSTEIN!!!"

....or another ? .

Same ? have no problem with the death penalty or predator droning the ? outta brown people in Pakistan.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote:
    You should know considering your participation in the "Ask Pico" thread.
    LOL @ Him wording that as a question.

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [/quote]

Since they're in such a fragile and emotional state they need it more than anything to avoid making a decision that they might regret down the line.

[/quote]

@dead eye

ur assuming that most women don't put much thought into having an abortion...which i like to think is untrue

i'm on the fence when in comes to abortion ...wouldn't have one myself but not everyone shares my moral values and imo a grown woman is mentally capable of grasping the consequences of her actions and therefore fully capable of making a mature decision in regards to whether or not she's prepared to become a mother without government intervention...? is excessive to me

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was anti-abortion but In just cameback from the hood, I would say
    50% of people in the hood would have been better of aborted.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these hoes need to stop killin babies anyway
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i care but im being realistic, why have a chid that youre gonna treat like ? / cant take care of
    what if you got ? n got preg
    what if you just know its not for you

let me do wtf i want with my ? , its bad enough i cant even sell the ?
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    Options
    i care but im being realistic, why have a chid that youre gonna treat like ? / cant take care of

And that's all it's about, you shouldn't force anything in somebody they don't want in them...
    I do agree, though, that it's sad that abortions are easier than teaching these hoes some ? sense...but hey we just cracked like 7 or 8 billion people on the planet, where they all supposed to go?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiat for President in 2012.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My feelings about it are this. Abortion is wrong, it's straight up murder on a defenseless individual. However, I also believe it's a waste of time going around twisting people's arms to make them do right.

Hopefully after the first abortion the trifling heifer ? her reproductive organs up so she won't have to worry about it anymore.
    So if a girl wants to go see the hitman to get rid of an inconvenient truth then that's between her and her ? , but ? shouldn't go around acting like they are the more peaceful and less violent of the sexes when they rack up an annual body count only seen in world wars or shwarzenegger movies.
  • Amotekun
    edited February 2012
    Options

? please what do you call it it when simp as ? send you a bus ticket just to hit? I like it when ? 's try to pretend like their not ? 's.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

? please what do you call it it when simp as ? send you a bus ticket just to hit? I like it when ? 's try to pretend like their not ? 's.

? please only peasants catch the buss much less catch the bus for some ?
  • Amotekun
    Options

? please only peasants catch the buss much less catch the bus for some ?

Hey whateva ? . Bus Pass, Plane ticket, Amtrak you still e-trickin. That's all I'm saying. #UncutRatchedness
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    how am i "E-trickin"?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like they're backtracking on the probe:
    “Mandating an invasive procedure in order to give informed consent is not a proper role for the state. No person should be directed to undergo an invasive procedure by the state, without their consent, as a precondition to another medical procedure,” said McDonnell in a statement Wednesday.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Of course they are gonna back track. There's no way something like that can hold up constitutionally. This is all just political theatre IMO.