Biggie is Corny and Far Overrated...

Options

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your rant sounded like the mad rapper skit......
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I see a lot of hurt feelings...

hahahahahaha
    how you going to call hurt feelings after that ? titangraph you just wrote????
    that don't even make no sense b!!!!

so that is what you came into the thread to say? No rebuttle no intelligent debate(honestly most points are irrefutable so I understand you lack of response) nothing but to say you mad? Again those are the typical responses from the shut down and homotionally sensitve about the decimation of their man crushes on a factual basis. Further Irony is this titan graph as you call it is a collection of posts from the ancient incarnation of the Reason that one of those who claims they did not read actually did read and locked due to again man crush sensitivity...
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I see a lot of hurt feelings...

hahahahahaha
    how you going to call hurt feelings after that ? titangraph you just wrote????
    that don't even make no sense b!!!!

so that is what you came into the thread to say? No rebuttle no intelligent debate(honestly most points are irrefutable so I understand you lack of response) nothing but to say you mad? Again those are the typical responses from the shut down and homotionally sensitve about the decimation of their man crushes on a factual basis. Further Irony is this titan graph as you call it is a collection of posts from the ancient incarnation of the Reason that one of those who claims they did not read actually did read and locked due to again man crush sensitivity...

actually you got it all wrong... i actually did come in here to have a convo... BUT there is no way in hell i'm reading all that ? you just posted... you want to have a convo all good you gotta summarize your opinion 1st cuz ain't no way i'm reading all this ? !!!!!!!!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Space that ? out then people can speak on it.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote:
    I can do that given the Hack attack with the last reason where I ? off the homotional they jacked my Mod account and then preceded to delete all threads created by me I felt that the rebirth of the reason needed a classic thread that spawned debate across the web(This thread was quoted on many different sites and blogs) SO what I will do is quote section by section in my responses to you kats in this thread and thus provide the spacing desired and a sembelence of the original thread structuring...
    Biggie was mediocre rapper with a generic messsage(Stuff BluePrints are made of) and limited Scope. He gave ugly New Yorkers Pride that lacking loyalty and being a trick when you get the money is still the american way. He showed how awesome it was to be disgustingly out of shape and partially deformed and that even being so you could still be made famous for rhyming peel more skins then idaho potato's the cleverness in the metaphors is astounding. His non threatening to white society approach made Quasi Gangsta rap a media darling. His pop friendly club songs evoked a following of gluttonous New Yorkers and Wannabe, Lushes and Dopefiends. He made it alright and Cool to mix weed and ? . A truly cautious man Like Biggie could look at 2 people at once thus ensuring his safety. In reality Biggie owes his superstardom to Tupac, Who should also be credited with bringing back relevance to New York HipHop. Had Pac not ? on Biggie, New York would never have united to form a coalition against Pac and the West Coast. While Pac won the war with Biggie and the rest of his enemies verbally, the public lost because ? semi gangsta Hip Pop won the radio war with Pacs Death. Now we have 50 Cent and Soulja boy as epitomes of Rap music biggie worshipers now have Jigga to dickride along with 50 and HipHop Culture loses. Thank you Biggie your betrayals, Miniscule Range, Sell out ideologies created the power structure in HipHop 2day and the art is obviously better for it...

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No rebuttles yet?
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote:
    I can do that given the Hack attack with the last reason where I ? off the homotional they jacked my Mod account and then preceded to delete all threads created by me I felt that the rebirth of the reason needed a classic thread that spawned debate across the web(This thread was quoted on many different sites and blogs) SO what I will do is quote section by section in my responses to you kats in this thread and thus provide the spacing desired and a sembelence of the original thread structuring...
    Biggie was mediocre rapper with a generic messsage(Stuff BluePrints are made of) and limited Scope. He gave ugly New Yorkers Pride that lacking loyalty and being a trick when you get the money is still the american way. He showed how awesome it was to be disgustingly out of shape and partially deformed and that even being so you could still be made famous for rhyming peel more skins then idaho potato's the cleverness in the metaphors is astounding. His non threatening to white society approach made Quasi Gangsta rap a media darling. His pop friendly club songs evoked a following of gluttonous New Yorkers and Wannabe, Lushes and Dopefiends. He made it alright and Cool to mix weed and ? . A truly cautious man Like Biggie could look at 2 people at once thus ensuring his safety. In reality Biggie owes his superstardom to Tupac, Who should also be credited with bringing back relevance to New York HipHop. Had Pac not ? on Biggie, New York would never have united to form a coalition against Pac and the West Coast. While Pac won the war with Biggie and the rest of his enemies verbally, the public lost because ? semi gangsta Hip Pop won the radio war with Pacs Death. Now we have 50 Cent and Soulja boy as epitomes of Rap music biggie worshipers now have Jigga to dickride along with 50 and HipHop Culture loses. Thank you Biggie your betrayals, Miniscule Range, Sell out ideologies created the power structure in HipHop 2day and the art is obviously better for it...

ok 2nd thing you got to do is stop calling ppl homotional while calling biggie fat and ugly; that's a contradiction in itself... you also go on to claim that pac brought new york back to relevance because of the beef but let's not fool ourselves, pac used the beef to hype up his "? y'all, me against the world, i don't give a ? " image. Lastly although i will agree that jay forged his image after biggie, 50 cent made himself a household name by beefing with everybody not by emulating biggie... sounds more like pac than biggie if you ask me... and the fact that you would compare biggie to soulja boy is an offense in itself
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    also if you don't like big that's all good, everybody's entitled to their opinion; mines is as an emcee, big was nice with it... flow, wordplay, rhyme patterns, punchlines, storytelling, and i could go on so to jump the gun and say he was overrated is a little extreme to me
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldnt even make it past the first 2 sentences. You shoulda just wrote "I'm Mad" and left it at that.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    agree with threadstarter, even tho i ? with biggie and still know ? bleed and the warning word for word.

he was highly overrated and has such a limited catalogue, albeit partially due to his death.
  • dhaliwalofcali
    dhaliwalofcali Members Posts: 20
    Options
    ....Goin' Back To Cali is still the jam!...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as I was reading this thread I decided to go in the magazine vault and pull out my april 2003 xxl biggie tribute issue ....

read this interesting quote biggie gave in a exclusive 1995 interview they had in the issue

XXL:But on "Gimme The Loot" there were words that had to be edited out.

Biggie:Yea, like the pregnant girl ? . That was that ? that Puffy told me I couldn't do. Instead of me changin' the song, we just edited it. I mean, at the time it was all good. But then after he thought about it, like, "Yo, I wouldn't give a ? if u pregnant/Gimme the baby ring and the #1 Mom pendant," he was like, "Yo, that ? is just ridiculously cruel." I mean, it's ridiculously cruel, but at the same time, it's real! ? get down like that, you know what I'm sayin'? But I guess it was too real. So instead of me changin' it around and makin' ti sound stupid, ? bleeped out "pregnant." And they bleeped out "the cops in the blue suits" just to avoid having problems with the police.... I got ? that ain't even been on that Read To Die album. Hard ? that Puffy was like, "You crazy if you think I'm puttin' that ? out. You nuts?"
    another part of the interview

XXL:For "Suicidal Thoughts," were you actually in that kind of mood when you wrote that, or is that something you recalled back on?

Biggie: I told Puffy that I wanted to do a song where I'm killing myself. He was like, [whispering] "You are so dope." So I just knew that I had to take myself into that stage when I didn't have a ? ' bed, I just had a mattress. In that back room getting four blunts out a dime bag. Smokin' them ? in the White Owls so that ? could last. The stress. And the summer with the hot fan goin'. ? up. Ain't had no looche. Rollin' pennies.

So it seems Biggie already had the shock in him, does Puffy really deserve the blame for his Big's outlandish lyrics ?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote:

ok 2nd thing you got to do is stop calling ppl homotional while calling biggie fat and ugly; that's a contradiction in itself... you also go on to claim that pac brought new york back to relevance because of the beef but let's not fool ourselves, pac used the beef to hype up his "? y'all, me against the world, i don't give a ? " image. Lastly although i will agree that jay forged his image after biggie, 50 cent made himself a household name by beefing with everybody not by emulating biggie... sounds more like pac than biggie if you ask me... and the fact that you would compare biggie to soulja boy is an offense in itself

Biggie labeled himself fat and ugly so it's only natural for others to do so.

Why would Tupac instigate a beef when he was shot and robbed 50 yards away from Biggie & Diddy who then released a song called "Who Shotcha" less than a week later?

Its almost offensive to compare JayZ to Biggie considering that JayZ has never used sickness and ? in his rhymes.

• InfamousGoonies
    InfamousGoonies Members Posts: 28
    Options
    Real talk he wack overall to me
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

Why would Tupac instigate a beef when he was shot and robbed 50 yards away from Biggie & Diddy who then released a song called "Who Shotcha" less than a week later?

Its almost offensive to compare JayZ to Biggie considering that JayZ has never used sickness and ? in his rhymes.

what kinda a man goes on to describe other ? look sounds like suspect behavior to me son... and even though

i never said pac instigated the beef i said he used it to fuel his image two different things... and pac got mad cause neither puff or biggie would comment on what happened (which i will admit is ? up) when contrarily to popular belief who shotcha had nothing to do with that...

and to your last point you're talking about a few lines here and there... even jay-z will admit to emulating biggie's style and that he was a big groupie so stop it 5
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote:

But Homotional is a accurate term to reaction given on the subject by you fan boys. Soulja Boy and Biggie have about the same depth but to my knowledge Soulja Boy still has not displayed the same level of depravity Biggie did. 50 cent was a manufactured machine supported manchurian canidate(again lacking the same amount of depravity of Biggie) much like Biggie. Of course they borrowed from Pacs image what points they could they had to improve on the previous model by borrowing from the competition. But Pac had legitimate gripes 50's not so much. So take as you want it...
    It is not that I hate the East for example I got Love for the Wu They had it on Lock with the streets and were beasts In their rhymes, Wu should have had a much more prominent role in todays HipHop. But that is where Puffy and Big had them beat as they were not something media friendly and controlable Like BadBoy, Jigga just took what they had at BadBoy and further refined it and kept it moving...
    Only Person who can Give Jigga a run for it as far as the media friendly is concerned is 50 but again as I said they both owe the foundations to Biggie...
    Be honest in the industry who has more influence on the music we hear Puffy or RZA. Again I love the Wu I wish it was not true that puffy has more influence, that Jigga has more influence that 50 has more influence, but sadly that is the reality of HipHop 2day and instead of The New ghostface getting spins or ? getting hyped to drop we hear Soulja boy or latest wack remix with Jay Z or 50 on it...
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    nah b... straight men don't comment on other man's look and appearances... and please explain to me what machine manufactured 50's image cuz i don't see it... and again how the ? would you compare soulja boy to biggie???? soulja boy doesn't even rap that's highly inaccurate b... YOU SIR ARE ON DARTH VADER STATUS WITH YOUR HATRED
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    nah b... straight men don't comment on other man's look and appearances... and please explain to me what machine manufactured 50's image cuz i don't see it... and again how the ? would you compare soulja boy to biggie???? soulja boy doesn't even rap that's highly inaccurate b... YOU SIR ARE ON DARTH VADER STATUS WITH YOUR HATRED

damn you possess some extremely strong feelings on this subject so yes the term homotional would be accurate in responding to kats like you. I made observations based on the evidence at hand, you have never seen a scrubby or deformed person in you life and commented on it or just cringe like damn? Have you Never told someone damn take a shower or what the ? happened to you when seeing they are ? up? So you associate viewing and commneting on the physical appearance and presentation of other men with Homosexuality? Seems like it would not be to far of logical leap that you also associate looking at other men as an act of sexual intent. I have no thought of sexual attraction when I comment on another mans appearance rather I am commenting on their appearance. What lurks in the mind of the Homotional is projections of how they feel when they talk about another man or look at another man and me like most other hetero males do not get ? thoughts on these things nor do we justify ? talk in lyrics or life, but the homotional do. Most biggie die hard fans tend to fall into the homotional category so you are not alone...
    Ironically Biggie was the start of this ? that continue with Jigga, mase, 50 etc. I know that Wu disliked Biggie back in the day for this and other reasons. Biggie was the alpha of the comercial corporate controled quasi-gangsta rapper and they only adjusted and perfected what they wanted afterwards as far as appealing to more pop fans. He set another horible trend with some of the most questionably ? lines I have ever heard(you look so good I would Suck your daddy's ? , ? call me ? I dare you to stick your ? in it, Etc), thus opening the door to homoHop I mean the ? ? he introduced to the game knows no bounds...
    I am just pointing out unpopular facts here. Sadly enough I have heard every published song From Biggie at least once and it never captured me in one bit, Because of that I felt Like I wasted my time. Is their an occassional Biggie song I like yes but they are few, Biggie Duets was possibly in the top 10 worst albums I have ever heard. His Catalog Has the least substance and variety of any Rapper I have ever heard that gets Continual Play or is considered a legend. Hell Hammer had a broader topic range and reached just as many people. Biggie Cannot compete With Nas, Scarface, Ice Cube, Rakim, Spice 1, KRS 1, the list goes on. Even if you restrict their music to what was released up till his death he was far outshined and overrated By NYC Biased fans. Entertainment is politics If you ever dealt with the Business you should know enough to know that now. It is all the same structuring and finding a message that grips peopleIn any Business, Movies, Music, Politics, hell even Religion, all heads of Cerberus...

No irony in the quote lines topic must have been fated...
  • angrymaninc
    Options

damn you possess some extremely strong feelings on this subject so yes the term homotional would be accurate in responding to kats like you. I made observations based on the evidence at hand, you have never seen a scrubby or deformed person in you life and commented on it or just cringe like damn? Have you Never told someone damn take a shower or what the ? happened to you when seeing they are ? up? So you associate viewing and commneting on the physical appearance and presentation of other men with Homosexuality? Seems like it would not be to far of logical leap that you also associate looking at other men as an act of sexual intent. I have no thought of sexual attraction when I comment on another mans appearance rather I am commenting on their appearance. What lurks in the mind of the Homotional is projections of how they feel when they talk about another man or look at another man and me like most other hetero males do not get ? thoughts on these things nor do we justify ? talk in lyrics or life, but the homotional do. Most biggie die hard fans tend to fall into the homotional category so you are not alone...
    Ironically Biggie was the start of this ? that continue with Jigga, mase, 50 etc. I know that Wu disliked Biggie back in the day for this and other reasons. Biggie was the alpha of the comercial corporate controled quasi-gangsta rapper and they only adjusted and perfected what they wanted afterwards as far as appealing to more pop fans. He set another horible trend with some of the most questionably ? lines I have ever heard(you look so good I would Suck your daddy's ? , ? call me ? I dare you to stick your ? in it, Etc), thus opening the door to homoHop I mean the ? ? he introduced to the game knows no bounds...
    I am just pointing out unpopular facts here. Sadly enough I have heard every published song From Biggie at least once and it never captured me in one bit, Because of that I felt Like I wasted my time. Is their an occassional Biggie song I like yes but they are few, Biggie Duets was possibly in the top 10 worst albums I have ever heard. His Catalog Has the least substance and variety of any Rapper I have ever heard that gets Continual Play or is considered a legend. Hell Hammer had a broader topic range and reached just as many people. Biggie Cannot compete With Nas, Scarface, Ice Cube, Rakim, Spice 1, KRS 1, the list goes on. Even if you restrict their music to what was released up till his death he was far outshined and overrated By NYC Biased fans. Entertainment is politics If you ever dealt with the Business you should know enough to know that now. It is all the same structuring and finding a message that grips peopleIn any Business, Movies, Music, Politics, hell even Religion, all heads of Cerberus...

Again you claim i possess some strong feelings on the subject but i'm stating my opinion not hating... like i said earlier to someone else who posted in this thread if you ain't feeling dude that's on you i personally like him... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND have your feelings splayed all over your own thread so for you to tell me i'm catching feelings is just ? ? ... I was actually hoping to have a decent convo but your arguments suck ass and don't even make sense; you've compared biggie to soulja boy twice for ? 's sake... THE HATRED IS STRONG WITHIN YOU MY YOUNG PUPIL LOL
  • angrymaninc
    Options

Oh and IT IS EXTREMELY SUSPECT to judge a man's character and/or ability based on how they look FOH B!!!!!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

Again you claim i possess some strong feelings on the subject but i'm stating my opinion not hating... like i said earlier to someone else who posted in this thread if you ain't feeling dude that's on you i personally like him... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND have your feelings splayed all over your own thread so for you to tell me i'm catching feelings is just ? ? ... I was actually hoping to have a decent convo but your arguments suck ass and don't even make sense; you've compared biggie to soulja boy twice for ? 's sake... THE HATRED IS STRONG WITHIN YOU MY YOUNG PUPIL LOL

Damn all the caps again seems like your mad about what I have to say and yes Biggie Soulja boy both worthless to the game and only contributed to the downfall of HipHop so a very accurate comparison. I bet you do like him personally your defense says that you feel strongly for dude thus the cap screams and lack of actual rebuttle just spews of feelings aka homotions on the matter. Might make it easier for you if you just keep caps lock on missy at least till your estrogen level drop...

No record will uplift hiphop at this point. The current administration must be completely overthrown and the power structure rebuilt that is the only way to "Save HipHop" to do that the roots of the problem must be pointed out and addressed so maybe this is just the beginning...
    Overthrow them and make whatever music you want or do not study and address the issues of the past and be damned to repeat them and just ? about how ? up ? is. I am Sick of the same ? so I am at step 1 addressing the ? up history of ? and challenging a false Ideal that is rarely ever addressed...
    False Ideals= Biggie Smalls...
    What makes ? worse is Mature discussions cannot be had on the subject sadly because his Controllers and Minions have to much pull and do silent ? on threads exposing him, then you have his premo smoking dickriders, taking it off subject and refusing to address Points like his Unlimited pass on all things he does from tricking to ? Rhymes, Questionable attire to lack of Material. No one cares that his material does not age well like other true greats and can only be listened to continually if you are stuck in a time warp for a small region that adored him. His Contemperaries during his era had far greater overall bodies of work and hiphop ability. I can and have named tons of rappers that match and supercede him during and before his time most from the east coast. But These Kitty Kats in there childish rants take it to lying, Crying and Falsifying everything so I respond in kind. Seriously though My 13 year old is more cultured then most of these Kats including the Mods that keep Killing these Threads with no explanation or justification...
  • angrymaninc
    Options

Damn all the caps again seems like your mad about what I have to say and yes Biggie Soulja boy both worthless to the game and only contributed to the downfall of HipHop so a very accurate comparison. I bet you do like him personally your defense says that you feel strongly for dude thus the cap screams and lack of actual rebuttle just spews of feelings aka homotions on the matter. Might make it easier for you if you just keep caps lock on missy at least till your estrogen level drop...

No record will uplift hiphop at this point. The current administration must be completely overthrown and the power structure rebuilt that is the only way to "Save HipHop" to do that the roots of the problem must be pointed out and addressed so maybe this is just the beginning...
    Overthrow them and make whatever music you want or do not study and address the issues of the past and be damned to repeat them and just ? about how ? up ? is. I am Sick of the same ? so I am at step 1 addressing the ? up history of ? and challenging a false Ideal that is rarely ever addressed...
    False Ideals= Biggie Smalls...
    What makes ? worse is Mature discussions cannot be had on the subject sadly because his Controllers and Minions have to much pull and do silent ? on threads exposing him, then you have his premo smoking dickriders, taking it off subject and refusing to address Points like his Unlimited pass on all things he does from tricking to ? Rhymes, Questionable attire to lack of Material. No one cares that his material does not age well like other true greats and can only be listened to continually if you are stuck in a time warp for a small region that adored him. His Contemperaries during his era had far greater overall bodies of work and hiphop ability. I can and have named tons of rappers that match and supercede him during and before his time most from the east coast. But These Kitty Kats in there childish rants take it to lying, Crying and Falsifying everything so I respond in kind. Seriously though My 13 year old is more cultured then most of these Kats including the Mods that keep Killing these Threads with no explanation or justification...

the caps are only to emphasize how badly and wrong you and your arguments are... if you can't figure that out then you failed... Biggie remains to this day one of the most sample artist in the game yet you say he was as soulja boy was???? lol wow... and here i was hoping to have a decent conversation on the matter go'on and grit your teeth everytime you hear biggie's name mentioned sounding like a scorned ? hahahaha
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

what kinda a man goes on to describe other ? look sounds like suspect behavior to me son... and even though

i never said pac instigated the beef i said he used it to fuel his image two different things... and pac got mad cause neither puff or biggie would comment on what happened (which i will admit is ? up) when contrarily to popular belief who shotcha had nothing to do with that...

and to your last point you're talking about a few lines here and there... even jay-z will admit to emulating biggie's style and that he was a big groupie so stop it 5

If giving a description of a man is "suspect" behavior I can only fathom at how you must feel when Biggie raps about giving ? to a man or having his d*ck "brown like Bobby" after going in the "Duke sh00t".

Imagine how "suspect" it would be for a man to have a ? best friend, a bi-sexual manager, a DJ that sleeps with trannys and a lablemate who got caught in Atlanta with a "lady-boi".

Don't you remember how Jeru the Damaja warned us about Biggie
    Boot Camp Click warned us about Biggie
    The Roots warned us about Biggie
    The Wu Tang Clan warned us about Biggie

Biggie was the Trojan horse that led to the takeover in NY....the shiny-suit, Cristal, Versace, Moet, white-Jesus, depravity that turned NY into a wasteland were no rapper has been able to make any noise outside of JayZ in over ten years.

Take him off the pedestal in your mind and see him for what he truly was......

• Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What lurks in the mind of the Homotional is projections of how they feel when they talk about another man or look at another man ....

While "fat" can be defined as obese and might not be opinion. Ugly is opinion based on what you are attracted to. So your comments are "homotional"
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

If giving a description of a man is "suspect" behavior I can only fathom at how you must feel when Biggie raps about giving ? to a man or having his d*ck "brown like Bobby" after going in the "Duke sh00t".

Imagine how "suspect" it would be for a man to have a ? best friend, a bi-sexual manager, a DJ that sleeps with trannys and a lablemate who got caught in Atlanta with a "lady-boi".

Don't you remember how Jeru the Damaja warned us about Biggie
    Boot Camp Click warned us about Biggie
    The Roots warned us about Biggie
    The Wu Tang Clan warned us about Biggie

Biggie was the Trojan horse that led to the takeover in NY....the shiny-suit, Cristal, Versace, Moet, white-Jesus, depravity that turned NY into a wasteland were no rapper has been able to make any noise outside of JayZ in over ten years.

Take him off the pedestal in your mind and see him for what he truly was......

they are too caught up in Idolatry to hear you brother...
    Presteezh wrote:
    What lurks in the mind of the Homotional is projections of how they feel when they talk about another man or look at another man ....

While "fat" can be defined as obese and might not be opinion. Ugly is opinion based on what you are attracted to. So your comments are "homotional"
    Ugly was a description the man used for himself much like Biggie neither are terms I gave him. He inspired others that also Identify themselves in the same way a pride in what they declared as Ugly. So your basis for defense comes from grasping to justify your personal emotional attachement and justify your personal feelings when talking about asthetics and those of the same sex. Given I carry no emotional or sexual feelings on the man or subject like many of you stans homotional would not be an accurate term...

This discussion has been closed.