Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONRAD MURRAY rocking 3rd degree Mason Bars around his neck http://mindcontrolblackassassins.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mj9_thumb.jpg?w=152&h=289

Jay-Z third degree Mason Bar on Blueprint 3 http://i27.tinypic.com/15mmtmv.jpg

half of yall ? sold your soul already and didn't even know it, reciting those santanic lyrics from some of these emcee's, you know words brings life to the physical, yall singin spells and ? , keep playing though it's all good
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Damn Chaka Khan said it all......
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    Damn Chaka Khan said it all......

she did, so lets hope and pray for her that she don't end up dead in a bathtube
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    lmao I just watched that video. you really believe all that ? h-rap?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean with human history as a road map i don't know why people think these things are so hard to believe
  • waterproof
    Options

I aint H-Rap but i do, ? is right in front of our face, you thought Dave Chapelle was lying and bullshiting. you seen what happen when he told the story how they offer him 60 million dollars and the white dude had the money on the table and put his ? on it and told him to grap it, Dave a real ? said ? you and keep your money, my soul aint for sell and left to africa to get away from these demons, and what they did? devil used their media and trying to say Dave lost it because he didnt take their money
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why must you negros take everything so literal. It's like when Kanye said he sold his soul, you stupid ass ? think he meant it literally or it's some Illuminati nonsense. The music business is no ? different than everyday life or business in general, you have to know who you are or else you will get lost. You can't compromise your beliefs and morals for money, that's just some everyday ? not no boogey man/Salem witchhunt ? .

This whole Illuminati/demonic nonsense is a bunch of forced connections, reaching, and fallacious ? . Lets use some logic for once!
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

I aint H-Rap but i do, ? is right in front of our face, you thought Dave Chapelle was lying and bullshiting. you seen what happen when he told the story how they offer him 60 million dollars and the white dude had the money on the table and put his ? on it and told him to grap it, Dave a real ? said ? you and keep your money, my soul aint for sell and left to africa to get away from these demons, and what they did? devil used their media and trying to say Dave lost it because he didnt take their money
    whats that got to do with demons and human sacrifices, how everything artists do is connected to the bible, and all that other ? that was in the video? I dont doubt that there are homosexuals high up in power in the media, music, movies, etc. but honestly why give a ? ? if they've worked for it they probably deserve to be there, and as long as they aren't putting 60 mill on the table for me and then telling me to touch their ? for it, I dont give a damn.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Do your own research and come up with your own conclusions.

• waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

whats that got to do with demons and human sacrifices, how everything artists do is connected to the bible, and all that other ? that was in the video? I dont doubt that there are homosexuals high up in power in the media, music, movies, etc. but honestly why give a ? ? if they've worked for it they probably deserve to be there, and as long as they aren't putting 60 mill on the table for me and then telling me to touch their ? for it, I dont give a damn.

easy when you sell your soul, you on borrowed time. you going to pay the piper as they say and blood is always the price. It is what it is, not here to argue or convince.. Stated my peace and that's it. You just heard with Chaka Khan said and she is in the music industry
  • waterproof
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote:
    Why must you negros take everything so literal. It's like when Kanye said he sold his soul, you stupid ass ? think he meant it literally or it's some Illuminati nonsense. The music business is no ? different than everyday life or business in general, you have to know who you are or else you will get lost. You can't compromise your beliefs and morals for money, that's just some everyday ? not no boogey man/Salem witchhunt ? .

This whole Illuminati/demonic nonsense is a bunch of forced connections, reaching, and fallacious ? . Lets use some logic for once!

YOU ? 'S huh, lol.........
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The irony of it all is that 2pac who is often credited for shining light on the Illuminati thing in hip-hop didn't even believe in the Illuminati. He thought it was propaganda to keep people in perpetual fear.
  • bankenstein
    bankenstein Members Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

easy when you sell your soul, you on borrowed time. you going to pay the piper as they say and blood is always the price. It is what it is, not here to argue or convince.. Stated my peace and that's it. You just heard with Chaka Khan said and she is in the music industry

Does the Devil give you a receipt?
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

Does the Devil give you a receipt?

i dont know how about you try and come back and tells us so we both can find out
  • waterproof
    Options
    The irony of it all is that 2pac who is often credited for shining light on the Illuminati thing in hip-hop didn't even believe in the Illuminati. He thought it was propaganda to keep people in perpetual fear.

No he didn't, he said black men in prison who kept thinking about the illuminati is hindering there growth, basically don't give a ? about them and keep it moving, he's killing that mindstate that stunting these ? growth.

the same thing YAHUSHUA says in the bible, they can ? the body but not your soul, so keep it moving. Now exposing ? and let it not hinder you or stopping you is POWER you are not going to feed off my energy even though i know what devil ? you is doing. Knowing about the ? and it's scare's that you feeding them energy because you scared is different
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote:

Hes telling the truth people
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this ? ....
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We're still on this?

People overdose and die everyday b. So Why is it an issue when that person is famous? If our culture wasnt so caught up in celebrity worship (key word is worship) there wouldnt be any need to mythologize things that they may or may not be doing.

An industry can't be evil just like money can't be evil. It's the love of money thats evil. Not the money itself.

The same folks running around crying over Whitney and making up imaginary causes for her death were either
    (a) getting high with her
    (b) getting high without her
    (c) laughing at her misfortune
    (d) all of the above
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Can't wait for the Prince occult death video that ignites WW3.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I notice the a pattern with the detractors of any exposure of ? behind the scene on anything. Here on all HipHop most tend to be either Biggie, Jay or Eminem Stans. No small irony in any of that...

As to brothers H-rap and Waterproof keep dropping game on these kats some will soak others will ignore it but those that soak it will be better for it...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I'm a huge Ross stan. Soloman the Wise, you sorta playing along those demonic lines yourself. So full of hate.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also most stans lack contextual understanding of wordplay even in its most basic forms so blinded by their denials they get tunnel vision and refuse to even look around at the obvious things presented before them...
This discussion has been closed.