Back in the Day: My Life and Times with Tupac Shakur

Options
ustreet_monsta
ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Any of you Pac-a-roaches read this book about Tupac's highschool days?

4ada7298b867e_25172n.jpg

Comments

• ustreet_monsta
    Options
    I know its old news, but we got a new IC and apparently we gotta drag up all old subjects.

So....

Whats up with this story from the book about Pac hanging out with ? guys in his dance class and having orgys with em?

“I was ? white girls,” he recalled years later of his teen years at the Baltimore School for the Arts, a Fame-like performing arts high school. Once, he promised sex to a ? male student named Eskiah if he’d help Tupac land a hard-to-get girl named Kelly. Eskiah made it happen, but Tupac reneged: “After I bust my nut, Eskiah was like, ‘When’s my turn?…’ :-O :-O :-S
  • ustreet_monsta
    Options
    I dunno. Bout to order the book off Amazon wanted to see if anybody here read it.

Whats crazy is that if this story was about any other rapper (*cough* BIG) there would be 50-11 threads about it and a dissertation about the devilish nature of performing arts programs.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read it....pac played the ? dude....
    he wanted the girl to go to his house so he could hit it but she would only go if the ? guy came but he was ? blocking something serious.....so pac said let me ? her and ill ? you next....so then the ? guy gets all excited and leaves pac and the girl alone...when pacs done the ? dude thinks it his turn and pac says get the ? out of here lol......its a good book though you should get it
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i really don't care bout this ? high school days
  • ustreet_monsta
    Options
    Good looks. From the excerpt it made it seem like dude was in the room watching/ participating.