Biggie is Corny and Far Overrated...

Options

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    They all warned us and then bowed down right afterwards. Boot Camp smooth things out, Roots followed suit and Wutang head RZA called a truce and cooler heads prevailed...... nice try tho'

eventually people getting broken by the machine and want to eat steak instead of burgers well not all of them were broken...
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugly was a description the man used for himself much like Biggie neither are terms I gave him. He inspired others that also Identify themselves in the same way a pride in what they declared as Ugly. So your basis for defense comes from grasping to justify your personal emotional attachement and justify your personal feelings when talking about asthetics and those of the same sex. Given I carry no emotional or sexual feelings on the man or subject like many of you stans homotional would not be an accurate term...

I did not read your scream for attention but I did notice you defend using the terms fat and ugly thus assumed you attributed to biggie as well. I wasn't defending anyone but noticed hypocrocy in your post. You tell one man he is homotional for defending an artist he enjoyed listening to while you are adamantly defending other artists.
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:
    Space that ? out then people can speak on it.
    I can do that given the Hack attack with the last reason where I ? off the homotional they jacked my Mod account and then preceded to delete all threads created by me I felt that the rebirth of the reason needed a classic thread that spawned debate across the web(This thread was quoted on many different sites and blogs) SO what I will do is quote section by section in my responses to you kats in this thread and thus provide the spacing desired and a sembelence of the original thread structuring...
    Biggie was mediocre rapper with a generic messsage(Stuff BluePrints are made of) and limited Scope. He gave ugly New Yorkers Pride that lacking loyalty and being a trick when you get the money is still the american way. He showed how awesome it was to be disgustingly out of shape and partially deformed and that even being so you could still be made famous for rhyming peel more skins then idaho potato's the cleverness in the metaphors is astounding. His non threatening to white society approach made Quasi Gangsta rap a media darling. His pop friendly club songs evoked a following of gluttonous New Yorkers and Wannabe, Lushes and Dopefiends. He made it alright and Cool to mix weed and ? . A truly cautious man Like Biggie could look at 2 people at once thus ensuring his safety. In reality Biggie owes his superstardom to Tupac, Who should also be credited with bringing back relevance to New York HipHop. Had Pac not ? on Biggie, New York would never have united to form a coalition against Pac and the West Coast. While Pac won the war with Biggie and the rest of his enemies verbally, the public lost because ? semi gangsta Hip Pop won the radio war with Pacs Death. Now we have 50 Cent and Soulja boy as epitomes of Rap music biggie worshipers now have Jigga to dickride along with 50 and HipHop Culture loses. Thank you Biggie your betrayals, Miniscule Range, Sell out ideologies created the power structure in HipHop 2day and the art is obviously better for it...

ok 2nd thing you got to do is stop calling ppl homotional while calling biggie fat and ugly; that's a contradiction in itself... you also go on to claim that pac brought new york back to relevance because of the beef but let's not fool ourselves, pac used the beef to hype up his "? y'all, me against the world, i don't give a ? " image. Lastly although i will agree that jay forged his image after biggie, 50 cent made himself a household name by beefing with everybody not by emulating biggie... sounds more like pac than biggie if you ask me... and the fact that you would compare biggie to soulja boy is an offense in itself

Biggie labeled himself fat and ugly so it's only natural for others to do so.

Why would Tupac instigate a beef when he was shot and robbed 50 yards away from Biggie & Diddy who then released a song called "Who Shotcha" less than a week later?

Its almost offensive to compare JayZ to Biggie considering that JayZ has never used sickness and ? in his rhymes.

what kinda a man goes on to describe other ? look sounds like suspect behavior to me son... and even though

i never said pac instigated the beef i said he used it to fuel his image two different things... and pac got mad cause neither puff or biggie would comment on what happened (which i will admit is ? up) when contrarily to popular belief who shotcha had nothing to do with that...

and to your last point you're talking about a few lines here and there... even jay-z will admit to emulating biggie's style and that he was a big groupie so stop it 5

If giving a description of a man is "suspect" behavior I can only fathom at how you must feel when Biggie raps about giving ? to a man or having his d*ck "brown like Bobby" after going in the "Duke sh00t".

Imagine how "suspect" it would be for a man to have a ? best friend, a bi-sexual manager, a DJ that sleeps with trannys and a lablemate who got caught in Atlanta with a "lady-boi".

Don't you remember how Jeru the Damaja warned us about Biggie
    Boot Camp Click warned us about Biggie
    The Roots warned us about Biggie
    The Wu Tang Clan warned us about Biggie

Biggie was the Trojan horse that led to the takeover in NY....the shiny-suit, Cristal, Versace, Moet, white-Jesus, depravity that turned NY into a wasteland were no rapper has been able to make any noise outside of JayZ in over ten years.

Take him off the pedestal in your mind and see him for what he truly was......

they are too caught up in Idolatry to hear you brother...

tsk tsk tsk... see the funny thing is the 1st comment that's worth anything remotely intelligent for me to reply to didn't come from you it came from hrap so... be gone!!!!! lol

@H-Rap 180 i remember how everybody warned us about that ? very well problem is that came from diddy and not really from biggie reason why biggie wanted to stop ? with diddy and switch record labels... reason why he warned the lox to be wary of puffy when they 1st signed onto the label

Now onto biggie's lyrics it's funny how y'all biggie haters love to reach when it comes to that... Although i will admit they are slightly suspect they are nowhere near as suspect as the following logic:

"Biggie???? nah i can't ? with his songs b... That ? fat and ugly!!!!!"

Like really???????????
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Presteezh wrote:
    Ugly was a description the man used for himself much like Biggie neither are terms I gave him. He inspired others that also Identify themselves in the same way a pride in what they declared as Ugly. So your basis for defense comes from grasping to justify your personal emotional attachement and justify your personal feelings when talking about asthetics and those of the same sex. Given I carry no emotional or sexual feelings on the man or subject like many of you stans homotional would not be an accurate term...

I did not read your scream for attention but I did notice you defend using the terms fat and ugly thus assumed you attributed to biggie as well. I wasn't defending anyone but noticed hypocrocy in your post. You tell one man he is homotional for defending an artist he enjoyed listening to while you are adamantly defending other artists.

what artists am I admantly defending??? Just curious as to what you pull out the hat with that one. this thread is always very volatile and exposes a lot usually just the homotional and delusional but many other things can be ascertained as well to the observant...
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:
    I can do that given the Hack attack with the last reason where I ? off the homotional they jacked my Mod account and then preceded to delete all threads created by me I felt that the rebirth of the reason needed a classic thread that spawned debate across the web(This thread was quoted on many different sites and blogs) SO what I will do is quote section by section in my responses to you kats in this thread and thus provide the spacing desired and a sembelence of the original thread structuring...
    Biggie was mediocre rapper with a generic messsage(Stuff BluePrints are made of) and limited Scope. He gave ugly New Yorkers Pride that lacking loyalty and being a trick when you get the money is still the american way. He showed how awesome it was to be disgustingly out of shape and partially deformed and that even being so you could still be made famous for rhyming peel more skins then idaho potato's the cleverness in the metaphors is astounding. His non threatening to white society approach made Quasi Gangsta rap a media darling. His pop friendly club songs evoked a following of gluttonous New Yorkers and Wannabe, Lushes and Dopefiends. He made it alright and Cool to mix weed and ? . A truly cautious man Like Biggie could look at 2 people at once thus ensuring his safety. In reality Biggie owes his superstardom to Tupac, Who should also be credited with bringing back relevance to New York HipHop. Had Pac not ? on Biggie, New York would never have united to form a coalition against Pac and the West Coast. While Pac won the war with Biggie and the rest of his enemies verbally, the public lost because ? semi gangsta Hip Pop won the radio war with Pacs Death. Now we have 50 Cent and Soulja boy as epitomes of Rap music biggie worshipers now have Jigga to dickride along with 50 and HipHop Culture loses. Thank you Biggie your betrayals, Miniscule Range, Sell out ideologies created the power structure in HipHop 2day and the art is obviously better for it...

ok 2nd thing you got to do is stop calling ppl homotional while calling biggie fat and ugly; that's a contradiction in itself... you also go on to claim that pac brought new york back to relevance because of the beef but let's not fool ourselves, pac used the beef to hype up his "? y'all, me against the world, i don't give a ? " image. Lastly although i will agree that jay forged his image after biggie, 50 cent made himself a household name by beefing with everybody not by emulating biggie... sounds more like pac than biggie if you ask me... and the fact that you would compare biggie to soulja boy is an offense in itself

Why would Tupac instigate a beef when he was shot and robbed 50 yards away from Biggie & Diddy who then released a song called "Who Shotcha" less than a week later?

Its almost offensive to compare JayZ to Biggie considering that JayZ has never used sickness and ? in his rhymes.

what kinda a man goes on to describe other ? look sounds like suspect behavior to me son... and even though

i never said pac instigated the beef i said he used it to fuel his image two different things... and pac got mad cause neither puff or biggie would comment on what happened (which i will admit is ? up) when contrarily to popular belief who shotcha had nothing to do with that...

and to your last point you're talking about a few lines here and there... even jay-z will admit to emulating biggie's style and that he was a big groupie so stop it 5

If giving a description of a man is "suspect" behavior I can only fathom at how you must feel when Biggie raps about giving ? to a man or having his d*ck "brown like Bobby" after going in the "Duke sh00t".

Imagine how "suspect" it would be for a man to have a ? best friend, a bi-sexual manager, a DJ that sleeps with trannys and a lablemate who got caught in Atlanta with a "lady-boi".

Biggie was the Trojan horse that led to the takeover in NY....the shiny-suit, Cristal, Versace, Moet, white-Jesus, depravity that turned NY into a wasteland were no rapper has been able to make any noise outside of JayZ in over ten years.

Presteezh wrote:
    What lurks in the mind of the Homotional is projections of how they feel when they talk about another man or look at another man ....

While "fat" can be defined as obese and might not be opinion. Ugly is opinion based on what you are attracted to. So your comments are "homotional"

? ? you can't claim not to care about the man given the amount of hatred you just showed you don't ? with his music fine... you can say that and we'll let it slide; however what you've done today my friend was splurged with feelings my g stop it and just let it go b
  • Presteezh
    Options

what artists am I admantly defending??? Just curious as to what you pull out the hat with that one. this thread is always very volatile and exposes a lot usually just the homotional and delusional but many other things can be ascertained as well to the observant...[/quote]

Hrap gave a list of artist who "warned" us about biggie that you immediately co-signed. Do you no longer agree with these artist? Are you not defending their same beliefs. Your post is based off emotion alone being that your dislike for his content and discography is all opinion, yet you say you have no emotional feelings on the man? Opinions are based from emotions.
  • Presteezh
    Options
    If you were serious about trying to make an intelligent conversation about Biggie being overrated you wouldn't of unframed this post of your wall, held back your emotional opinion and started with a new thread with members that weren't apart of you original.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

tsk tsk tsk... see the funny thing is the 1st comment that's worth anything remotely intelligent for me to reply to didn't come from you it came from hrap so... be gone!!!!! lol

@H-Rap 180 i remember how everybody warned us about that ? very well problem is that came from diddy and not really from biggie reason why biggie wanted to stop ? with diddy and switch record labels... reason why he warned the lox to be wary of puffy when they 1st signed onto the label

Now onto biggie's lyrics it's funny how y'all biggie haters love to reach when it comes to that... Although i will admit they are slightly suspect they are nowhere near as suspect as the following logic:

Like really???????????

I don't want the discussion to devolve into semantics but I think it's fair to use Biggies own words in criticism against him.

This is a man who declared himself as "Black & Ugly" and only dated white-skinned women or white women once he got to a certain degree of wealth so their was a bit of self-hatred there that can easily be seen as a negative influence on LiL Kim who has butchered her face beyond repair. It has nothing to do with anything but self-image and how he wanted to be perceived.

Yeah Diddy had the Lox in shiny suits and he took Biggie out to Cali knowing the tension...."Dance with the Devil" by Mark Curry.

You can discard the suspect lyrics and say they are taken out of context or random but like Fazeem has stated on previous occasions it's the combination of the Lyrics and the Lifestyle.

You can't help but judge a man based on his behavior, associations, affiliations, and his words right.....

that's how we have to judge Christopher "Biggie" Wallace.
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    @Presteezh

How dare you try to be reasonable about a discussion smh. You gonna learn today.

hahahahaha
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

Like really???????????

I don't want the discussion to devolve into semantics but I think it's fair to use Biggies own words in criticism against him.

This is a man who declared himself as "Black & Ugly" and only dated white-skinned women or white women once he got to a certain degree of wealth so their was a bit of self-hatred there that can easily be seen as a negative influence on LiL Kim who has butchered her face beyond repair. It has nothing to do with anything but self-image and how he wanted to be perceived.

Yeah Diddy had the Lox in shiny suits and he took Biggie out to Cali knowing the tension...."Dance with the Devil" by Mark Curry.

You can discard the suspect lyrics and say they are taken out of context or random but like Fazeem has stated on previous occasions it's the combination of the Lyrics and the Lifestyle.

You can't help but judge a man based on his behavior, associations, affiliations, and his words right.....

that's how we have to judge Christopher "Biggie" Wallace.

Granted... but let's look at said lyrics for a quick instance...
    The ? was talking to a woman he eventually married and said that when he originally met her he thought she looked so fine that his thoughts went onto say that he'd suck her daddy's d.ck to get at her the same way a lot of us say i'd slap my momma to get at her... outlandish? yes.... do i agree?? hell naaaw!!!!!! does that make him ? ?? not even a little bit

all i'm saying is you cannot judge a man's abilities on his looks that makes absolutely no ? sense... that's like me saying Ewing couldn't ball cause he had a face like clayface... that in itself is suspect behavior fam
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still havent read that ? ......anybody find a legit beef in the ts's rant.....i been wrote dude off as a big hater after some unprecedented comments he mad before
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    a_list wrote:
    still havent read that ? ......anybody find a legit beef in the ts's rant.....i been wrote dude off as a big hater after some unprecedented comments he mad before

hey i didn't know as y'all can tell by my post count i don't be on here that much... but i can tell next time i won't be baited in though
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Presteezh wrote:
    what artists am I admantly defending??? Just curious as to what you pull out the hat with that one. this thread is always very volatile and exposes a lot usually just the homotional and delusional but many other things can be ascertained as well to the observant...
    Presteezh wrote:
    Hrap gave a list of artist who "warned" us about biggie that you immediately co-signed. Do you no longer agree with these artist? Are you not defending their same beliefs. Your post is based off emotion alone being that your dislike for his content and discography is all opinion, yet you say you have no emotional feelings on the man? Opinions are based from emotions.

so agreeing with statements made by a few artists turns into "admantly" defending??? your gramattical reach is sad and shows a complete lack of not only vernacular understanding but logical basis for argument. so please continue on you prove my point about the delusional homotional nature of stans and their man crushes...
  • a_list
    Options
    a_list wrote:

hey i didn't know as y'all can tell by my post count i don't be on here that much... but i can tell next time i won't be baited in though

Yo, its cool i see ya post count, but i understand how you can fall for the bait.....cat says something so ridiculous that if i wasnt up on game i mightve fallen for it.....crazy thing is sun is knowledgable, but tupacs teachings still have him filled with hate for big

• Presteezh
    Options

so agreeing with statements made by a few artists turns into "admantly" defending??? your gramattical reach is sad and shows a complete lack of not only vernacular understanding but logical basis for argument. so please continue on you prove my point about the delusional homotional nature of stans and their man crushes...

LoL even if exaggerated my point is valid. You are defending an opinion you have by labeling others homotional for their own opinion and preferences in music. You only cosign artist and other posters that agree with you completely. Knowing your original thread caused strong opinions you re-posted it in hopes of getting emotional responses as strong as the ones you have towards biggie. You are obviously upset by his success and the fans that support him. You are the epitomy of your own definition of homotional. Again, If this thread was truley in search of mature conversation you would've taken a different approach then stating only your emotional filled opinion.
  • Presteezh
    Options
    Imagine someone attacking your vernacular understanding of a word while using a made up one... "homotional". I haven't been here in awhile but the trolling is still top notch!!
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    a_list wrote:
    a_list wrote:

Yo, its cool i see ya post count, but i understand how you can fall for the bait.....cat says something so ridiculous that if i wasnt up on game i mightve fallen for it.....crazy thing is sun is knowledgable, but tupacs teachings still have him filled with hate for big

hahahaha
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    Cain Marko wrote:

Of course we haven't are you kidding? Lol Fazeem has a good grasp on hiphop and the culture but he erases all of that when he brings an emotional hate filled opinion and try to make it a fact.

That grasshopper will learn tho mark my words.

Meant good not goof

Fixed it for you maybe someday a good mental detox will occur and you kats will get all the lamestream koolaid out the Bloodstream o r it will stay and ? your spirit either way whether you agree and can see the truths dropped by me and many others matters not they still remain what they are...
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    I know you ? hate biggie round here but you ? do know you adding to his legacy right I mean if I had ? hating on me 14 years after I'm gone then that's when you know you made a impact....

Biggie won

Not really because his dead.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    not one refute of anything I posted thus proving my points about stans and their inability to form a logical argument...
  • a_list
    Options
    not one refute of anything I posted thus proving my points about stans and their inability to form a logical argument...

you're a big hater dude, lol tupac told you to hate big and you obliged.....corny and overrated? mayb some overrate dude but we both kno he wasnt corny
  • angrymaninc
    Options

really???? i responded to every argument you had
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    a_list wrote:

you're a big hater dude, lol tupac told you to hate big and you obliged.....corny and overrated? mayb some overrate dude but we both kno he wasnt corny

Corny is acurate girls ? ? when they see me, peel more skin the Idaho potaoes, etc all cory lines the radio and some magazines sold you on the manchurian canidate and you ate it up. nas the greatest of all times, scarface greatest of all time, Ice Cube greatest of all times pac was great but not the greatest so try again... again no refutes I make points kats spew their emotions funny thing is the same circle has just as many posts as me but none are saying ? other then you are hating or pac told you to feel that way sad ? ...
  • angrymaninc
    Options
    a_list wrote:

Corny is acurate girls ? ? when they see me, peel more skin the Idaho potaoes, etc all cory lines the radio and some magazines sold you on the manchurian canidate and you ate it up. nas the greatest of all times, scarface greatest of all time, Ice Cube greatest of all times pac was great but not the greatest so try again... again no refutes I make points kats spew their emotions funny thing is the same circle has just as many posts as me but none are saying ? other then you are hating or pac told you to feel that way sad ? ...

so you ain't feeling him... aiight we get it like i said that's your opinion i'm entitled to feel him i don't think he's corny nor overrated and again i think you are beyond reaching comparing him to soulja boy but let's go on the rappers you named (who happen to all be rappers i love & respect)... nas is the one you named i will put above biggie in damn near every category, all the others didn't have big's delivery (neither did nas for that matter), storytelling (although all named before are great at it the only i would put up to par with biggie would be nas), rhyming pattern, wordplay, or punchlines and before you go up and down saying something dumb that's my opinion and i ride by it
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was already laughing at the idea of reading the OP. then I scrolled down and it just kept going and going for 5 more titanposts. who has this much time to hate on a dead man?
This discussion has been closed.