Jimmy Henchman Charged With Ordering The Murder Of G-Unit Affiliate

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Tupac said it on Against All The Odds and here it is.

The notorious manager is now implicated in the murder of Lowell "Lodi Mack" Fletcher, who was involved in a famous Manhattan scuffle.

The AllHipHop.com report notes that Fletcher was famously sentenced for the 2007 assault of Henchman's teen-aged son, along with unrelated drug charges. The assault incident occurred outside G-Unit Records' Manhattan offices and included G-Unit artist Tony Yayo, an associate of Fletcher's.

Two years later, after his release from prison Fletcher was murdered in Bronx, New York. Two men were convicted of Fletcher's fatal shooting last year, Brian McLeod and Rodney Johnson, both of whom are incarcerated in Florida. New information has led to charges against Rosemond for ordering the hit, reportedly in exchange for ? . He is presently incarcerated in Brooklyn, New York for a drug trafficking charges, awaiting sentencing.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18808/title.jimmy-henchman-charged-with-ordering-the-2009-murder-of-g-unit-affiliate

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    im saying tho ... i cant say im mad at him for this. ? put hands on his son. only some higher power would be able to mediate that ? if it happened to my son. ? that them ? went way too far
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ his ? ass son running to daddy instead of fighting his own battles.
    Regardless, ? a Jimmy Henchmen...I hope he rots in prison
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    5-0 & Yayo snitching again?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats why 50 fell off, he scared
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im saying tho ... i cant say im mad at him for this. ? put hands on his son. only some higher power would be able to mediate that ? if it happened to my son. ? that them ? went way too far

and your higher power should be telling u that you want to be here for you son ... he got smacked not killed ... so man up go find the dude that did it and put hands and feet on him ... dont coward out and higher to flunkees pay them off with ? ..... SMH if this is how yall think .... i feel sorry for yall ............... ijs .... but dont get me wrong like u said itll take alot to meditate that off the brain ... but as a grown man after 2 years done went by u should of smarten up @ someponit .... IJS
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if anything ima put hands on dude personally but to harp on that ? two years later after yall told the cops and have dude killed smh
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jimmy son a snitch , you know where he learned that ? from. watch pure ny ? get grabbed on past ? once jimmy start singing to cop a plea deal
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats why 50 fell off, he scared

go ski off a snow-cliff you Swedish ? ....
    if you was face to face with Fif, you would be trembling in your snow boots.
    Queens ? like me and 50 don't know the meaning of "scared"
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote:

and your higher power should be telling u that you want to be here for you son ... he got smacked not killed ... so man up go find the dude that did it and put hands and feet on him ... dont coward out and higher to flunkees pay them off with ? ..... SMH if this is how yall think .... i feel sorry for yall ............... ijs .... but dont get me wrong like u said itll take alot to meditate that off the brain ... but as a grown man after 2 years done went by u should of smarten up @ someponit .... IJS
    "instead of a mac - 10 he tried scrappin - slugs in his back and - THAT WHAT THE ? HAP - PENS"

LOL maybe if this was the late 80's or early 90's

you go ahead and try some ice cube vs deebo ? . and as soon as you win the fight, you'll be shot. on your tombstone it will read "he died but he wasnt no punk" LOL word to biggie and richard pryor
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
    I know you ? ? is listenin, The World Is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, ? stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
    Touch one of mine on everything I own
    I'll destroy everything you touch,
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen to these ? ass ? sayin 50 and yayo snitched. If that's true where's the proof? Nowhere. So ? and type on ya computer like the ? u are.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at pac being a prophet
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac really was doing a lot of dry-snitching throughout the whole ordeal though. Actually could those verses even be considered "dry"? He was naming names and crimes in songs and to reporters on a steady basis.

Not saying he didn't have every right to but it's just funny since he was the guy that coined the term "dry-snitching" in the first place (or popularized it at least).
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
    I know you ? ? is listenin, The World Is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, ? stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
    Touch one of mine on everything I own
    I'll destroy everything you touch,

Man thats crazy.... anybody who say Pac wasn't a prophet is lying to themselves lolol. Dayum every verse you listed is relevant to today, literally, everything Jimmy has is being & will be destroyed. Jimmy is going to die in prison. Crazy fam......
    I kinda see what ur sayin. My whole thing is that its ironic that 50 cent is a 2pac rip off in the context of all of this lol

It does SEEM as if pacs ghost is haunting this dude LOL

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know Yayo gotta feel kinda good about that. i remember they tried getting Yayo to take that charge originally.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gotta suck to do 2 years for smacking a kid and then on top of all that you still get killed for it 2 weeks after you finally get out.

Talk about being a ? .
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    violence only begets more violence
  • Fairfax
    Fairfax Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Options
    Good, hope Henchman rots in prison for the rest of his life.
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Options
    damn Jimmy was a true to life gangsta ? . Since he locked up now, i bet more info about what happened to Pac will start coming out

http://youtu.be/-tV7pFQPldo