Cormega puts Shady in his top 5 D.O.A. makes u think the hate Slim gets here is crazy

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the hate slim get on this thread board doesnt mean ?

this forum thought max B was hot, its for nerds to express there opnions they would normally be to shy to say in public

Legends co-sign him, internet geeks dont? whos winning u tell me

f dis thread ? :)

• banstar
    banstar Members Posts: 39
    Options
    Well if Cormega says it that means it has to be true.

FOH
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    banstar wrote: »

FOH

But can't deny outside IC there isn't this hate
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    banstar wrote: »

FOH
    but if internet net nerd says it true it must be? real hip hop artist > wannaabee black panthers that dont even understand what it stands for

theres just a lot of closet racist ? on these forums that can release there anger anomalously

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    outside the IC none of my folks really talk about em i don't know many ppl that hate him besides folk on here. the few folks that do talk about Em seem to like him.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited March 2012
    Options
    how many of ya'll bought a Cormega album?

how many Dragon ball Z dvds you bought? stick to anime this hip hop forum

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited March 2012
    Options

how many Dragon ball Z dvds you bought? stick to anime this hip hop forum

Cormega aint hip hop? wtf u talking about bruh?

inuyasha you need to graduate highschool, here let me help you ? off you freak

inuyasha.jpg
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    outside the IC none of my folks really talk about em i don't know many ppl that hate him besides folk on here. the few folks that do talk about Em seem to like him.

Same but the 1s i kno dat don't listen to him like a different kind of hip hop a trap hip hop fan dat likes UGK, Jeezy, Hov isn't gonna like him cos he don;'t make that kinda trap rap that dey like
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got The Realness and The True Meaning both classics imo...Mega one of my fav mc's....
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options

It's not so much about Cormega as it is the kid outside the ic gets a lotta luv but on here it's hate
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? @ dude saying 'here let me help you ? off'

• siqnih da rapper
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    @Gee_has_hot_picture needs to step his trolling game up
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i have his rarest album the testament, which i prefer to the realness. i also have true meaning and his compilation album. he's like a nitch rapper.

back to the topic of this thread. eminem is a talented emcee. he has no classics to me, but as an emcee you can't deny his talent.
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    i have his rarest album the testament, which i prefer to the realness. i also have true meaning and his compilation album. he's like a nitch rapper.

back to the topic of this thread. eminem is a talented emcee. he has no classics to me, but as an emcee you can't deny his talent.

Dats just opinion really though fam, can't be denied how many folk think he got some classic albums it ain't a minority classics are just based on personal opinion but he has a lotta folk feeling he has some classics
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same but the 1s i kno dat don't listen to him like a different kind of hip hop a trap hip hop fan dat likes UGK, Jeezy, Hov isn't gonna like him cos he don;'t make that kinda trap rap that dey like

pretty much. and I really don't think many ppl have a problem with him even if they don't like his music. The hate really comes out though when Em fan boys start saying he has 4 classics and is the GOAT like it's fact.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    Options

I've been coping Mega albums since the Montana Way bootleg. The Realness and True Meaning>>>>

As far as the Eminem hate goes, its strictly an online thing. In the real world people dont listen to or pay attention to artists they don't like. Most of the people I do talk to about rap respect him for his early underground stuff even if they dont check for his post Eminem Show stuff.
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options

pretty much. and I really don't think many ppl have a problem with him even if they don't like his music. The hate really comes out though when Em fan boys start saying he has 4 classics and is the GOAT like it's fact.

To dem white folk his appeal is simple he makes some music that touch on personal issues everyday common issues but he don't do it witt a street twist like his counterparts do, like Pac made music touching on his personal issues but never with out a street perspective Slim does it but with out da street element so his appeal is wider
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this forum thought max B was hot, its for nerds to express there opnions they would normally be to shy to say in public

But you are a white kid from Canada....you are like Drake without the blackness.

Emenim doesn't even exist to Black folks we got 99999999999999 rappers of our own to listen to.

If Emenim gets disrespected on rap forums it's because he made racist songs, dresses up like a ? , let another man sit on his face and raps about having sex with men and inserting gerbils in his ass.

.....however if my revenue was dependent on white rap fans I would most definitely put Emenim in my top 5 because I would variances to have my interview posted on ten million ? forums and blogs by his legion of worshippers who think his inclusion is their own inclusion.

• siqnih da rapper
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

But you are a white kid from Canada....you are like Drake without the blackness.

Emenim doesn't even exist to Black folks we got 99999999999999 rappers of our own to listen to.

If Emenim gets disrespected on rap forums it's because he made racist songs, dresses up like a ? , let another man sit on his face and raps about having sex with men and inserting gerbils in his ass.

.....however if my revenue was dependent on white rap fans I would most definitely put Emenim in my top 5 because I would variances to have my interview posted on ten million ? forums and blogs by his legion of worshippers who think his inclusion is their own inclusion.

Witt all dat said about the negativity of dressing up, tapes, weird stunts can ya still not respect him for his dope songz? if there is 1 negative song what about da 5 that are positive? can u not be realistic and say i didn't digg whatever song ya aint digg but digged this song?
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    no one in my crew bumps Em like that...
    they do however bump Mega...
    and they dont be online like me, so...

But da world is bigger den your crew hence da dude selling da amount he has lol and that amount is da highest of all time from any rap artist
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I tell Shady..I do not know a single person who listens to Eminem with any regularity...Other than myself...And I'm an occasional listener
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

But da world is bigger den your crew hence da dude selling da amount he has lol and that amount is da highest of all time from any rap artist

Getting your shadyteam on huh?
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options

the world is bigger than the white ppl who buy Eminem albums too.. y y'all find it so hard to believe that not all ppl like his ? ...

? u believe in da entire world only whites bump him? dats da kinda thing that gets labeled as hate cos u ain''t been every where in the world or kno everyone in da world who aint white so how can u say that i could shut dat down in 2 secs by posting concert clips where non whites are in attendence, again the world is bigger than u lol
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    Like I tell Shady..I do not know a single person who listens to Eminem with any regularity...Other than myself...And I'm an occasional listener

But in the grand scheme of things u are really 1 person outta how many dat do bump him regularly da dude has a fan base on another level if we look at sucess for a decade so what u saying is kinda not relevent in da bigger picture