Cormega puts Shady in his top 5 D.O.A. makes u think the hate Slim gets here is crazy

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    the hate slim get on this thread board doesnt mean ?

this forum thought max B was hot, its for nerds to express there opnions they would normally be to shy to say in public

Legends co-sign him, internet geeks dont? whos winning u tell me

f dis thread ? :)

But you are a white kid from Canada....you are like Drake without the blackness.

Emenim doesn't even exist to Black folks we got 99999999999999 rappers of our own to listen to.

If Emenim gets disrespected on rap forums it's because he made racist songs, dresses up like a ? , let another man sit on his face and raps about having sex with men and inserting gerbils in his ass.

.....however if my revenue was dependent on white rap fans I would most definitely put Emenim in my top 5 because I would variances to have my interview posted on ten million ? forums and blogs by his legion of worshippers who think his inclusion is their own inclusion.

Witt all dat said about the negativity of dressing up, tapes, weird stunts can ya still not respect him for his dope songz? if there is 1 negative song what about da 5 that are positive? can u not be realistic and say i didn't digg whatever song ya aint digg but digged this song?

I don't like his voice so it's impossible for me to listen to his songs, once a man raps about sexually assaulting his mother and having sex with Dr Dre I no longer have any desire to listen to him or support him.

Their are 2.5 million rappers out there and 1000 mixtapes are dropped every 24 hours so their is no reason why a normal, sane Black heterosexual man has to listen to a white-trash rapper whine about being a dopefeind or being molested by his step-father.

• siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    Options

this forum thought max B was hot, its for nerds to express there opnions they would normally be to shy to say in public

But you are a white kid from Canada....you are like Drake without the blackness.

Emenim doesn't even exist to Black folks we got 99999999999999 rappers of our own to listen to.

If Emenim gets disrespected on rap forums it's because he made racist songs, dresses up like a ? , let another man sit on his face and raps about having sex with men and inserting gerbils in his ass.

.....however if my revenue was dependent on white rap fans I would most definitely put Emenim in my top 5 because I would variances to have my interview posted on ten million ? forums and blogs by his legion of worshippers who think his inclusion is their own inclusion.

Witt all dat said about the negativity of dressing up, tapes, weird stunts can ya still not respect him for his dope songz? if there is 1 negative song what about da 5 that are positive? can u not be realistic and say i didn't digg whatever song ya aint digg but digged this song?

I don't like his voice so it's impossible for me to listen to his songs, once a man raps about sexually assaulting his mother and having sex with Dr Dre I no longer have any desire to listen to him or support him.

Their are 2.5 million rappers out there and 1000 mixtapes are dropped every 24 hours so their is no reason why a normal, sane Black heterosexual man has to listen to a white-trash rapper whine about being a dopefeind or being molested by his step-father.

But dis wat gets labeled under the hate the voice aspect seems reasonable, but u said 2 things he said in 1 song just 1 line but what about all da actual topics he does rap bout? why leave out the main topics and just state 1 line he said? it goes back to the point 1 odd song about dat but what about the majority songz about his daughter, bout da goverment, bout livin in the D poor, bout everyday ? in general?
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrSLyrX6hA

Hov also got him in the top 5 D.O.A.

I always agreed with Jay's top 5
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrSLyrX6hA

Hov also got him in the top 5 D.O.A.

I always agreed with Jay's top 5

Shoulda had Weezy
  • banstar
    banstar Members Posts: 39
    Options
    You guys seem to have a lot of trouble understanding what "opinion" means.

Also - WTF is an "internet nerd"? In 2012 anybody that isn't on the internet is either an idiot or poor and therefore irrelevant. You guys act like we all live in the computer on some Tron ? .
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just realized that the homie gee is missing. Hope the brother is alright
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    Options
    Mega always been one of my favorites. Severely underrated. However, his opinion is just that.......his opinion. I'm from the most recogizable city in the country. Family in damn near every borough. I don't hear eminem basically anywhere with a high black population. Not in clubs. Not on the street. Nobody I know has any of his disc in their collection or on their ipod. ? when I'm heading over the bridge to go to work, I often listen to morning radio. As commercialized as that ? is, his presense is still absent. I don't get why people go crazy when they try to push an artist, who doesn't make black music, on black people. One of his songs starts off with him asking "Have you ever been hated or discriminated against". Really? You asking my people this question? Of course you're not.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice to see him put Nas on it
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    Mega always been one of my favorites. Severely underrated. However, his opinion is just that.......his opinion. I'm from the most recogizable city in the country. Family in damn near every borough. I don't hear eminem basically anywhere with a high black population. Not in clubs. Not on the street. Nobody I know has any of his disc in their collection or on their ipod. ? when I'm heading over the bridge to go to work, I often listen to morning radio. As commercialized as that ? is, his presense is still absent. I don't get why people go crazy when they try to push an artist, who doesn't make black music, on black people. One of his songs starts off with him asking "Have you ever been hated or discriminated against". Really? You asking my people this question? Of course you're not.

But it ain't like ya know 10% of da population of blackz in ya city the world is bigger than ya circle
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options

HHa wigga mad
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I tell Shady..I do not know a single person who listens to Eminem with any regularity...Other than myself...And I'm an occasional listener

But in the grand scheme of things u are really 1 person outta how many dat do bump him regularly da dude has a fan base on another level if we look at sucess for a decade so what u saying is kinda not relevent in da bigger picture

See nonsense like this is why no one on the IC rates you or Shady...I don't know everyone on Earth...So I can only determine Shady's relevance by who I know...And I do not know anyone that likes Em like that...I used to be a fan...Sometimes I still bump his pre-2004 stuff...

Yeah he's sold a billion records, blah blah...But what you have to understand..Is that a lot of those were purchased by people who are otherwise not rap fans...So in my circle, he is just not listened to

And another thing...Why on Earth do you Shady stans find it so difficult to hear that people don't like Eminem?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol, this cracka thinks ? are scared to say eminem wack as ? in public.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:

there is something to be said about that.
    to bad most ppl dont get it and how far that goes...

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this hoe ass ? channeling his inner Dretox....
    ? Eminem and ? a siqnih....
    siqnih you ? , boy!
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    Em and Weezy been runnin Hip Hop since 2000 highest sales, classics, mmlp, em show, carter 1, carter 2
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c
    Em and Weezy been runnin Hip Hop since 2000 highest sales, classics, mmlp, em show, carter 1, carter 2

says you. your opinion is duly noted.

so sales dictate what exactly?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    i fukz wit mega but just cuz he wantz 2 praise da cracka that dont mean all us blkz has 2 feel da way he does cuz mega is only sayin that housenigga ? 2 get a white fanbase which is foolish imo cuz while hez kissin da crackaz azz tryna get a white fanbase hez gonna ? off his already small blk fanbase smh.,.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real question is how many eminem fans know who cormega is and actually listened to one of his albums.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is no real reason to respect the opinion of a rap artist more than a listener imo. The whole thing is based on opinion, they are not going to be able to provide anymore insight than somebody who isn't a rapper. On the contrary, I doubt most rappers listen to the other rappers in the industry that much. Personally, I would respect the opinion of someone who spends their days listening to Hip-Hop because they love it over a rapper who's main goal in Hip-Hop is to make money.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    megas opinion... prolly wants a feature.....no way em is top 5
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    At least this got people talking about Cormega. Mad slept on.

The Realness & True Meaning>>>>>>>
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Strictly an IC hate thing that is a fact outside the IC Eminem is universally loved i mean facts are he has the biggest fan base, has dominated in sales and acclaim, awards since 1999.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Strictly an IC hate thing that is a fact outside the IC Eminem is universally loved i mean facts are he has the biggest fan base, has dominated in sales and acclaim, awards since 1999.

lol come on now if ya white tryna make alivin off of blk culture & u record;d ya self dissin blkz do u really think blk folkz is gonna like u? & on top of all that da cracka tried 2 have da nerve 2 diss a BLK WOMAN fa bein racist when da whole time this cracka was da 1 wit RACIST TAPEZ smh.,.,.
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol come on now if ya white tryna make alivin off of blk culture & u record;d ya self dissin blkz do u really think blk folkz is gonna like u? & on top of all that da cracka tried 2 have da nerve 2 diss a BLK WOMAN fa bein racist when da whole time this cracka was da 1 wit RACIST TAPEZ smh.,.,.

But in the real world he has black fans all over the globe.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    But in the real world he has black fans all over the globe.

i know i been told u that therrz houseniggaz that support da cracka & like i said i dont really trip when a foriegn housenigga likez da cracka cuz they dont know any betta but a housenigga wit da crackaz ? n they mouf n white emerica is a different story they need 2 b shot cuz they support WHITE SUPREMACY willingly by supportin marshall.,,.lol