BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
    Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I ? 'em
    ? be pressed for ? , it ain't nothing
    Instead of worrying about who that ? ? ', why don't you get you some money
    9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
    Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
    I keep it one hundred, get love from the hoes, but it's, money over ? nothing above it
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He marrying Amber Rose the only way its an L is if she divorces him. If they stay together hes married to Amber Rose
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amber Rose is gonna get fat on Wiz. Wifing an attention ? is an automatic L. And watch Wiz not sign a prenup.
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    damn so it is true... well congrats to them
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Wiz. You better have that prenup ready.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Wiz. You better have that prenup ready.

he won't, he's gonna go down like kobe
  • black caesar
    Options
    TheJamel wrote: »
    yall better make #gettaprenupwiz Trend like a ? wildfire...

hop to it, chop chop ? ...

we as good people owe it to wiz to guide him.

I don't see the #gettaprenupwiz as a trending topic on twitter. Someone make it.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    Dont really care, but I got a feeling she gonna divorce this fool quickly...Kim K style, and take half of his bread...Vanessa Bryant style

and then write a book about all the ? shes sucked and ? ....superhead style
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man they dont even look like a couple. Wiz always gives up the little brother standing next to the ? . They look like she could manhandle him every other moment smh
  • black caesar
    Options
    Am7OjCPCEAInESC.jpg:large

Twitter is cracking jokes. lol
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL it was bound to happen, Amber got that magical GOAT ? !!!! I heard rumors that Kanye was gonna wife that when he was with her. ? like that be having ? hypnotized, Kim K too, all them ? know she's a hoe and still wanna put a ring on it SMH.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lmfao this ? is so lame, you can tell this dude probably never dealt or got chicks like that before and he is all strung out.

Naw...He is whipped for this ? for whatever reasons, but he's definitely had his share of bad and/or badder ? ...I've heard stories...I've seen arguments between strippers on twitter...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL it was bound to happen, Amber got that magical GOAT ? !!!! I heard rumors that Kanye was gonna wife that when he was with her. ? like that be having ? hypnotized, Kim K too, all them ? know she's a hoe and still wanna put a ring on it SMH.

really cause i would of swore that a ton of ? hit that and slip that, and only the lame ? got caught in there spells Kris "Lame", Humphries,Reggie "No Kush' Bush, Knaye "Simp" West, N Whipped Khalifa,...

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll sounding kinda homotional in here questioning ? cuffing choices like your wife wasn't hoeing before you married her (if you even get ? ).

But to be honest, at least shorty making her own money. She's not your ordinary video ? . I mean she did do large ad campaigns for the likes of Louie V and she making that show money.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Ya'll sounding kinda homotional in here questioning ? cuffing choices like your wife wasn't hoeing before you married her (if you even get ? ).

But to be honest, at least shorty making her own money. She's not your ordinary video ? . I mean she did do large ad campaigns for the likes of Louie V and she making that show money.

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

That's like a ? marrying his best hoe, just because she makes money and the ? is good don't mean u wife it.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't do it but i cant blame him

That ? career is almost over and he needs some type of souvenir from that run he had
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

That ? career is almost over and he needs some type of souvenir from that run he had
    you gotta wait for his second album. his first did well, so only a fool would say his run is up

me personally, i'm not gonna call it. though i highly doubt he'll get as much praise from me as he did pre-Rolling Papers in the future.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »

you gotta wait for his second album. his first did well, so only a fool would say his run is up

me personally, i'm not gonna call it. though i highly doubt he'll get as much praise from me as he did pre-Rolling Papers in the future.

That's why i said it was almost over but that last album was trash and if he doesn't step up it will be over
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? already said he woke up to her sniffing him, so i wouldnt expect nothing less from him