Is LiL Wayne like the only unbiased Rapper, he has a no politics approach to who he works with .....

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    I refuse to believe this is the original Gee .....

yeah it is y? & u still aint post that weezy & woodface trak lol
    wait....yall bout to fight at an airport?
    or you gonna pick him up at the airport and then go fight somewhere?
    its funny either way though

i dont know who this cracka is but he wanna fight me so bad so i told his ? azz 2 meet me @ da airport
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yea I'm ready to die ? . Are you bout that life???

lol@ this stupid net thuggin white boy ok cracka ill just meet u @ da newport newz airport then cracka ill pick u up if u need 2 die so bad & u will c if im about that life when ya cracka azz is out herr make sure ya cracka azz is rockin sum ggggay-unit ? 2 so i know which ? 2 pick @ da airport,.,.

I knew you was a fake loud mouth Yukmouth listenin e-thug. You want me to meet you at the airport so I can get detained by Officer Cuurrrryyyyyyy... like they don't have secuirty all over the place.

If you not scared of me you'll pm me your address. I'm not far away from you at all ? boy.

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I knew you was a fake loud mouth Yukmouth listenin e-thug. You want me to meet you at the airport so I can get detained by Officer Cuurrrryyyyyyy... like they don't have secuirty all over the place.

If you not scared of me you'll pm me your address. I'm not far away from you at all ? boy.

smh wtf is ya problem cracka u dont know me & all da ? i say on herr i can back up im not no loud mouf e-thug white boy u got me ? up again cracka u r da 1 stalkin me i dont give 2 shitz about ya gggay-unit cracka lovin azz ? azz cracka i dont want ya address u ? azz cracka

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote:

smh wtf is ya problem cracka u dont know me & all da ? i say on herr i can back up im not no loud mouf e-thug white boy u got me ? up again cracka u r da 1 stalkin me i dont give 2 shitz about ya gggay-unit cracka lovin azz ? azz cracka i dont want ya address u ? azz cracka

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo you sound rattled
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo you sound rattled

? ya ? on herr stalkin another male poster gettin off topik tryna give out ya address & ? 2 meet up wit another MALE gtfoh cracka,.,.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, he ? himself out making his music the most disposable ? . As a result he has to mass produce ? to keep his fanbase satisfied. I don't think Wayne can take breaks in between albums like a Eminem and retain his base to be honest.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yes, he ? himself out making his music the most disposable ? . As a result he has to mass produce ? to keep his fanbase satisfied. I don't think Wayne can take breaks in between albums like a Eminem and retain his base to be honest.

of course not feminem is da cracka gaawd wayne is still tryna get femz white fanbase 2 like him lol
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone post a track weez did with frank sinaatra and then ill agree.

• stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    why yall callin 50 cent woodface?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

It's how Ross would refer to 50
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    Options
    How is working with damn near anybody and having zero musical standards a good thing? ? really tried to spin this into a positive? Foh.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well op has a point, when in his work place lil wanye is somewhat of a ? /? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

of course not feminem is da cracka gaawd wayne is still tryna get femz white fanbase 2 like him lol

Race has nothing to do with it, Kanye and Jay can do the same ? and retain their fanbase. Lil Wayne's gimmick is the mass quantity of verses he put out!
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options

It's how Ross would refer to 50

oh that was prolly before i was on the blog scene lol
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is working with damn near anybody and having zero musical standards a good thing? ? really tried to spin this into a positive? Foh.

? u got jim jones wack ass as your avi. bruh and u calling wayne talentless????

name a hot song jimmy ever wrote 4 himself???

jim jones wouldn't even have a avi of himself, that ? jimmy have pictures of question marks in his picture frames hanging all over his house...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who are we talking about jim jones or wayne ?

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Race has nothing to do with it, Kanye and Jay can do the same ? and retain their fanbase. Lil Wayne's gimmick is the mass quantity of verses he put out!

plz race has everythang 2 do wit it if u think j or ye can take a break & drop a solo & sell 4mill like da cracka ya nutz i just cant c that happenin
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

jim jones wouldn't even have a avi of himself, that ? jimmy have pictures of question marks in his picture frames hanging all over his house...

lmaoooo
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its cool in the sense that i guess Wayne isnt that much of a ? ....but it also makes his ? look really disposable.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many threads can Bawse be in to cape for the YM squad?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah this true. He even worked with Lil B.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yeah this true. He even worked with Lil B.

until weezy does a trak wit woodface this thread is false cuz itz alot of politicz behind them 2 doin a collabo especially after all da ? woodface has talk;d & wat happenin wit da gggggay-unit cripz n cali,.,.
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    Options

I was gonna actually ? a smile at this until I realized you have waka flocka in a top ten list. Can't laugh at a ? who obviously suffers from some form of retardation.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Wayne the most respected
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha! Woodface would never have the privilege of having Tune on a track. Wayne would NOT be the cause for making Woodface relevant again. Period.