Eminem in Brixton, SW9 no security you think ya fave Rapper can come here?

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited March 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ u...i already know wat ya gonna say brixton is majority blk but that dont mean nuttin cuz like i said b4 alot of blkz n da uk dont know that femz a racist cracka
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do u even bother? I thought that u was goin on that new slim shady website and was never gonna post here again u said?
  • Bigavelli
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ u...i already know wat ya gonna say brixton is majority blk but that dont mean nuttin cuz like i said b4 alot of blkz n da uk dont know that femz a racist cracka

Not that just other Rappers like Ja Rule, Jay Z been robbed there
  • Bigavelli
    Options
    Why do u even bother? I thought that u was goin on that new slim shady website and was never gonna post here again u said?

Suck ya mudda. ?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah look when that ? was shot lol......he wasn't who he is now
  • Bigavelli
    Options

It was long time ago but it was after the Slim Shady LP sold 3 million so thats crazy considering Jay Z got robbed in the exact same place
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »

It was long time ago but it was after the Slim Shady LP sold 3 million so thats crazy considering Jay Z got robbed in the exact same place

can Em do that now is the question? No because he's a hermit.....and plus he's Eminem....I'm sure if he was out there solo now he would get mobbed, mugged, jacked ect....
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ice t, ja rule, beanie man, dip set, akon, jay z all got yammed or shot at in london
  • Bigavelli
    Options

ice t, ja rule, beanie man, dip set, akon, jay z all got yammed or shot at in london

Exactly Hellajullah that clown Jay Z got it worst atleast the others got yammed by sin many cases real Gz but Jay Z got his chain eaten by kids lmao
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Exactly Hellajullah that clown Jay Z got it worst atleast the others got yammed by sin many cases real Gz but Jay Z got his chain eaten by kids lmao

think that was ja rule in manchester lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    oh yeah 'game' got mugged off by mike glc i think to lol
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    dretox get fa real feminem is da cracka gaawd so do u think sum europeeonz is gonna let they cracka gawwd get robb;d n europe? come on now trust me that cracka had security sum wherr around him i dont care wat no1 say cuz feminem is a scary ? like that lol
  • Bigavelli
    Options

Nah Jay Z got his chain robbed by Brixton YGz lol, Ja Rule got robbed by some Tootenham goons did he also get robbed in Manchester? lol Ja stay getting robbed
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bigavelli
    Options
    just might b ok you so stubborn
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Nah Jay Z got his chain robbed by Brixton YGz lol, Ja Rule got robbed by some Tootenham goons did he also get robbed in Manchester? lol Ja stay getting robbed

yeah ja shouted his mouth on stage saying some ? about manchester, so he got ran up on by actual kids lol
  • Bigavelli
    Options
    Ja Rule & Jay Z = soft ass ? lol

Waterseeds some cats on here swear they hard too lmao
  • water ur seeds
    edited March 2012
    Options

if your not from a certain area anyone can get you... i can walk around bricky and feel safe, but i wouldnt walk around some next mans ends/hood and feel safe without someone from that area... if you come here as a 'big tough rapper' and your not humble im gonna laugh when you get embarrassed lol
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options

come on now dont u know if sum uk rapperz came ova herr poppin ? they would get stripp;d nekkid 2? & again feminem is da cracka gaawd so of course hez mo safer n EUROPE but ova herr n WHITE EMERICA that ? needz security out da azz cuz hez a scary ? word 2 JA RULE & BENZINO lol
  • Bigavelli
    Options
    water ur seeds explain what Brixton SW9 is like to Gee lol and how many white people there is there compared to blacks
  • GeE-757
    Options
    water ur seeds explain what Brixton SW9 is like to Gee lol and how many white people there is there compared to blacks

regardless ya foolin ya self thinkin he aint have no security
  • Bigavelli
    Options

regardless ya foolin ya self thinkin he aint have no security

Don't get me wrong he has security but name a high selling succesful Artist with no security? yet they still get robbed

In that particular clip there was no security that you can't deny it was just them 2 in the footage.
  • water ur seeds
    edited March 2012
    Options

come on now dont u know if sum uk rapperz came ova herr poppin ? they would get stripp;d nekkid 2? & again feminem is da cracka gaawd so of course hez mo safer n EUROPE but ova herr n WHITE EMERICA that ? needz security out da azz cuz hez a scary ? word 2 JA RULE & BENZINO lol

gee if your capable of reading my uneducated friend, go back and read what i said 'if your not from a certain area ANYONE can get you'
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^ again if u dont think therr was no security hidden n da bushez or sumthang ya foolin ya self
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    theres plenty of white people the uk hoods, they are 100x tougher than the american white boys lol go look up 'k koke'
This discussion has been closed.