Asking a woman a normal question and she think you tryna holla Unappreciation

Options
Loo.Loo
Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Boy I tell ya, these broads are something else...

"Yo I'm not tryna holla do you know how to get to main street?"

Is this how we must preface our convos with these women?

I can look at some chicks faces and tell she just WAITING for a ? to approach her so she can let off some misplaced anger.

Comments

• Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I try to avoid asking chicks anything.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    don't bother women around your own age problem solved
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    don't bother woman around your own age problem solved
    you know....I can see this working...
    only time I ask a chick something is if Im trying to holler so I guess Im ? it up for everyone else.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I hate that ? ...Like don't flatter yourself, ? ...If we in a restaraunt..."Excuse me, can I borrow your ketchup"...Does not mean I wanna ? you...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I usually have some form of ulterior motive, so I can't blame them.

If I ask a chick, "When is the project due?"; although I truly want to know the answer to the question, depending on her response, I may think to myself "Hmm, maybe she wants the ? .".
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Being nice to guy can also have the same effect.

I usually look for more blatant signals then just conversation or being asked a question.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Loo.Loo
    Options

I usually look for more blatant signals then just conversation or being asked a question.

If I asked you for a PM, would you think I'm trynna holla.

Because you should.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Yeah, I hate that ? ...Like don't flatter yourself, ? ...If we in a restaraunt..."Excuse me, can I borrow your ketchup"...Does not mean I wanna ? you...

speak for yourself breh
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

If I asked you for a PM, would you think I'm trynna holla.

Because you should.

Lol. ok I will.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    blame them thirsty as ? gassin them hoes
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well your first mistake is asking a women for directions....WTF Loo you know women have no sense of direction of course the broad thought you were trying to holla yo.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Well your first mistake is asking a women for directions....WTF Loo you know women have no sense of direction of course the broad thought you were trying to holla yo.

yo speakig of directions (you're right btw) ever notice them arab dudes can work at a gas station for years but never know where ? is??

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I was guilty of this today LOL

It's the cliffhanger manuever. You ask a question, she answers, and then if she's still paying you attention after the question haw been answered..................................... Then proceed to holla
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? ! bishes all day I ? bishes! then after I ? bishes! Im like man .....? bishes
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being blessed with game and charm>>>
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was guilty of this today LOL

It's the cliffhanger manuever. You ask a question, she answers, and then if she's still paying you attention after the question haw been answered..................................... Then proceed to holla

Yes, proceed to holla

But if you not trying to holla...tell that broad

I hate for a ? to misunderstand my intentions

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    I hate this ? so much.

I also hate how females act different when you mention having a girlfriend. There aren't enough good looking women in the world for every single woman to feel like every guy wants to ? them.

word, on some "how ya girl doing" condescending ?
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Man ? a ? .

bwahahahaha!

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The truth with me is that I'm trying to holla at her. I'll ask somebody else something if I really wanted to know instead of a good looking girl.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ getting offended about being misunderstood the one time you weren't trying to holla.

If more dudes didn't try to use casual conversation as an opening move, females wouldn't be so wary.

Fact is, most of the time an innocent question leads to a hey can I get your number?

I hate when I'm nice enough to converse on a friendly level only to realize he had ulterior motives the entire time. It's deceiving.

Even in that situation...What would you rather the ? do?...Walk up, and get straight to "Lemme get yo number, I'm tryna ? as soon as possible"...He just wants you to feel comfortable enough from the friendly conversation that you wanna have another one...It's almost always a motive for any conversation, whether it's to break the ice and hook up wit you, or to get some information outta you.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    probably stems from the idea that over half the time yall are trying to holla

or maybe she's attracted to you and wanted you to approach her anyways
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ getting offended about being misunderstood the one time you weren't trying to holla.

If more dudes didn't try to use casual conversation as an opening move, females wouldn't be so wary.

Fact is, most of the time an innocent question leads to a hey can I get your number?

I hate when I'm nice enough to converse on a friendly level only to realize he had ulterior motives the entire time. It's deceiving.

and why do u think men do that
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blame them thirsty as ? gassin them hoes

Quoted for trillness, ? be simpying so much it ? the whole game up
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i jus come up with a witty way to make her feel stupid and ask her what i was tryin to ask her to begin with