Cormega puts Shady in his top 5 D.O.A. makes u think the hate Slim gets here is crazy

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    Where in my post did I say he was a "teen'?

And can you please write better. Yes i know that its the internet and we don't have to write perfectly but can't you write better like everyone else is writing.

And no im not acting like Im above you or anything.

You made it seem like I attacked you or something. Im a fan of him and your acting immature getting ANGRY at me for being a fan of him.

1st off im not angry 2nd wherr did i say u said teen? didnt u just say feminem was dissin blk women cuz a blk woman? well usually folkz say feminem was a teen & had a blk gf n highskool so i was goin off that so my bad but like i said can u provide solid proof he had a blk gf? & this is a HIPHOP 4UM so imma text type ? sum proper grammar smh.,.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee's avi is perfect for him. i can imagine him as some hillybilly bumpkin with only 3 teeth, and he puts his dollar store sunglasses on to 'block out all da hataz!'
  • GeE-757
    Options
    gee's avi is perfect for him. i can imagine him as some hillybilly bumpkin with only 3 teeth, and he puts his dollar store sunglasses on to 'block out all da hataz!'

cracka plz we all seen u wit ya ? azz justin bieber look get off this blk musik site cracka smh
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    outside the IC none of my folks really talk about em i don't know many ppl that hate him besides folk on here. the few folks that do talk about Em seem to like him.

unless you hang around a butch of white folks why would they talk about Em ??????? outside of that group the only other folks that would mention Em are folks who are into HIP HOP .... aka what some people like to call real hip hop ... if your friends listen to jeezy, ti, gucci, wacka, jayz, meek mills .... etc... its a good chance they aint thinking about eminem .... rap vs hip hop ................. lyrically as a hip hop head u cant help but check that dude out and give him props .... wether or not u like his content .....
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no real reason to respect the opinion of a rap artist more than a listener imo. The whole thing is based on opinion, they are not going to be able to provide anymore insight than somebody who isn't a rapper. On the contrary, I doubt most rappers listen to the other rappers in the industry that much. Personally, I would respect the opinion of someone who spends their days listening to Hip-Hop because they love it over a rapper who's main goal in Hip-Hop is to make money.

In some cases the opinion of a rap artist more than a listener because they actually write rhymes and create music. That makes their opinion more valid because they understand the process and the craft. A lot of listeners just listen to the music and care nothing about the techniques and technical aspects of it. A rap artist can provide far more insight on the music than someone who isn't a rapper. It's like saying the opinion someone who watches basketball is more valid than the person that actually plays professional basketball.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no real reason to respect the opinion of a rap artist more than a listener imo. The whole thing is based on opinion, they are not going to be able to provide anymore insight than somebody who isn't a rapper. On the contrary, I doubt most rappers listen to the other rappers in the industry that much. Personally, I would respect the opinion of someone who spends their days listening to Hip-Hop because they love it over a rapper who's main goal in Hip-Hop is to make money.

In some cases the opinion of a rap artist more than a listener because they actually write rhymes and create music. That makes their opinion more valid because they understand the process and the craft. A lot of listeners just listen to the music and care nothing about the techniques and technical aspects of it. A rap artist can provide far more insight on the music than someone who isn't a rapper. It's like saying the opinion someone who watches basketball is more valid than the person that actually plays professional basketball.

Bruh...I love rap, and agree there's something of an art and technique to it, but the ? isn't rocket science. We're not talking about playing an instrument or hitting a note where there is no debate on the skill of the instrument player or singer. Rap is far too subjective and there is no defined skill set. Am I saying that making a song or album is easy? ? no. But personally making a hit song or album nowadays seems to have less to do with what is commonly defined as "skill" in hip hop and more to do with choices in production and the catchiness of a hook.
  • georgia boi
    Options

Bruh...I love rap, and agree there's something of an art and technique to it, but the ? isn't rocket science. We're not talking about playing an instrument or hitting a note where there is no debate on the skill of the instrument player or singer. Rap is far too subjective and there is no defined skill set. Am I saying that making a song or album is easy? ? no. But personally making a hit song or album nowadays seems to have less to do with what is commonly defined as "skill" in hip hop and more to do with choices in production and the catchiness of a hook.

There is no defined skill set with playing an instrument or singing either. What does having a hit song have to do with whether a rapper has a more valid opinion than a fan?

There's a lot of fans of rap that don't know what a 16 is. They'll explain it as simply a verse when there's a little more to it than that. They don't understand how to count bars or how to format a song. Fans get the end product and aren't privy to what went into creating the song.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

There is no defined skill set with playing an instrument or singing either. What does having a hit song have to do with whether a rapper has a more valid opinion than a fan?

There's a lot of fans of rap that don't know what a 16 is. They'll explain it as simply a verse when there's a little more to it than that. They don't understand how to count bars or how to format a song. Fans get the end product and aren't privy to what went into creating the song.

one thing to make note of most rappers make thier first song and not only that might get a buzz before they truely even know how to count bars ... you only truely need to count bars when your given a blank canvas ... or if you need to break down the beat ... or if you write a verse with out the beat ... u can get a great feel for getting your raps together without knowing how to count bars ...... sad but very true ......

u def cant compare playing lets say a flute verses getting your rhymes to flow right and start or end before the hook comes in ....

its def a fundamental thing all artist should be aware of ... cause @ the end of the day YOUR RAPPING IN BARS ... but thats the science to making a song ... its not needed ... altho we all know hes garbage ... waka flocka cant count bars ... but that hasnt stopped him from making records that alot of people like and get play on radio ....
  • georgia boi
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

one thing to make note of most rappers make thier first song and not only that might get a buzz before they truely even know how to count bars ... you only truely need to count bars when your given a blank canvas ... or if you need to break down the beat ... or if you write a verse with out the beat ... u can get a great feel for getting your raps together without knowing how to count bars ...... sad but very true ......

u def cant compare playing lets say a flute verses getting your rhymes to flow right and start or end before the hook comes in ....

its def a fundamental thing all artist should be aware of ... cause @ the end of the day YOUR RAPPING IN BARS ... but thats the science to making a song ... its not needed ... altho we all know hes garbage ... waka flocka cant count bars ... but that hasnt stopped him from making records that alot of people like and get play on radio ....

While it is true that a lot of rappers make their first song without knowing how to count bars, the same can be said about artists that play music without knowing how to read it. It can also be said of artists that just naturally pick up how to play an instrument.

You can compare someone who plays a flute to someone getting their rhymes to flow right especially if the flute is supposed to be part of the song. The person playing has to know which section of the song the flute is supposed to go. That requires them knowing when to begin and end playing.
  • Knives Amilli
    Options

There is no defined skill set with playing an instrument or singing either.
    What does having a hit song have to do with whether a rapper has a more valid opinion than a fan?

Uh, Yea there is. A solid guitar player for example should know how to pick chords, play bar chords, perform hammer ons, pull offs, pick scrape, for example. ? even how someone holds a guitar tells a lot about their skill. A singer for example, should be able to hold a note, maintain breath control, stay in tune, and perform well.

And I wasn't trying to say that a hit song factored into the validity of someone's opinion. I was saying for all this talk of a "skillset" in hip hop, it doesn't really seem to apply as guys like Waka have hit singles.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Vanilla Ice 2.0...

I rather listen to Ill Bill or Necro than listen to Em garbarge ass
  • Knives Amilli
    Options

While it is true that a lot of rappers make their first song without knowing how to count bars, the same can be said about artists that play music without knowing how to read it. It can also be said of artists that just naturally pick up how to play an instrument.

You can compare someone who plays a flute to someone getting their rhymes to flow right especially if the flute is supposed to be part of the song. The person playing has to know which section of the song the flute is supposed to go. That requires them knowing when to begin and end playing.

Yea but there is a skill set that a naturally gifted, never trained instrument player HITS/picks up that makes them naturally gifted. The same does not exist for rap. At least not universally. Outside of counting bars, what other skills could someone naturally pick up as a rapper? Everything else that factors into someone's rapping style are moreso skills and knowledge of a given language, quickness of thought, and phonological awareness.

Lets put it like this: There is not one person who knows ANYTHING about guitar or rock music who would call Eric Clapton a wack guitar player. The same doesn't exist for Nas.
  • georgia boi
    Options

Yea but there is a skill set that a naturally gifted, never trained instrument player HITS/picks up that makes them naturally gifted. The same does not exist for rap. At least not universally. Outside of counting bars, what other skills could someone naturally pick up as a rapper? Everything else that factors into someone's rapping style are moreso skills and knowledge of a given language, quickness of thought, and phonological awareness.

Lets put it like this: There is not one person who knows ANYTHING about guitar or rock music who would call Eric Clapton a wack guitar player. The same doesn't exist for Nas.

Some rappers are naturally gifted storytellers. Some are naturally gifted freestylers. Some rappers naturally don't have to write down anything to create a song.

In stating "There is not one person who knows ANYTHING about guitar or rock music who would call Eric Clapton a wack guitar player", are you applying this statement to someone who is a guitarist or Rock artist? Or are you applying this statement to someone who is a Rock fan or someone who is knowledgeable about guitars?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cormega just tryin to get a record deal, lol

Is it standard for every ? in the rap game to kiss Em's ass?

? that white boy...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Em is dope, but he's white so a certain segment of people aint gonna ? with him off that alone...
    I mean come on ? on here were actually calling Biggie and Jay corny and awkward or w/e...
    This is bizarro world so it's kind of expected to hear some ? ? ....
    Biggie is corny Jay is Hella Awkward and Eminem is aweirdo what kinda Dope you doing to think differently...

If he is unable to see the corniness and awkwardness in them then maybe he's just as corny and awkward. *shrugs*

Ross walks around with no shirt on and is 300 pounds, and stoles in a wheelchair in music videos.

if you are unable to see the corniness in him then maybe your just corny *shrug*
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

? that white boy...

It's the best free publicity a rapper can get next to getting arrested.

All you have to do is mention the name Emenim and within less than 24 hours his stanbase will spam every forum and media outlet with your statements.....makes me kinda appreciate the rappers that ain't scared to ? on that Hunkee.

• Knives Amilli
    Options

Some rappers are naturally gifted storytellers. Some are naturally gifted freestylers. Some rappers naturally don't have to write down anything to create a song.

In stating "There is not one person who knows ANYTHING about guitar or rock music who would call Eric Clapton a wack guitar player", are you applying this statement to someone who is a guitarist or Rock artist? Or are you applying this statement to someone who is a Rock fan or someone who is knowledgeable about guitars?

And none of those are "required" and/or "expected" of an established rapper in the industry. We've seen it too many times in rap where its evident or explicitly stated that a rapper doesn't know or just doesnt do any of those and still gets by successfully. Whereas most if not all of established rock acts have solid guitar players who, whether self taught or not, know and are expected to know the basic fundamentals of how to play guitar.

And I already see where your going with the Clapton thing and my point is this: other than counting bars, what skill seperates a rapper from an average ? on the street? The answer is little to nothing at all. Its a double edge sword. Its why rap has a very low bar of entry as far as "skill" but its also why its been so popular. The entire paradigm of rap is centered around the "man on the street" POV.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh not the first time Mega praised Em...he did it few years in the same radio interview when he dissed Drake.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    hallelujah!! I hav to agree wit u on that. Watch Eminem be forced on the masses as the GOAT Emcee of a culture founded by BLACKS as a tool to highlight the problems facin the BLACK PEOPLE like Racism. That ? is unacceptable.

fam that ? has already happen wit rollin stone crownin that cracka da KING OF HIPHOP i swear all houseniggaz & muuunkeez that support that cracka needz 2 b lined up against da wall & shot xecution style on sum PROOF ? cuz they r supportin white supremacy & aidin a cracka 2 steal blk musik all ova again smh.,.i just dont get it this cracka can make racist tapez shittin on blk people/women & diss a BLK WOMAN fa bein RACIST 2wardz whitez & sum stupid houseniggaz & muuunkeez find that ? alrite & will give da cracka a PASS & that ? is SCARY cuz u cant even trust ya own kind cuz da houseniggaz/muuuunkeez is 2 bizzy tryna plz MASSAH & ? that imma FIELDNIGGA ? A HOUSENIGGA/MUUUUNKEE cuz i want da shady cracka slave massah 2 DIE/RETIRE!

http://youtu.be/znQe9nUKzvQ

http://youtu.be/BSJ9CUc3AIQ
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

? that white boy...

yeah da ? is pathetic how these blk industry rapperz b kissin da crackaz azz even tho da cracka shittin on da blk women who gave birth 2 them smh
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    It's the best free publicity a rapper can get next to getting arrested.

All you have to do is mention the name Emenim and within less than 24 hours his stanbase will spam every forum and media outlet with your statements.....makes me kinda appreciate the rappers that ain't scared to ? on that Hunkee.

tabernacle,,
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    Options
    U want someone to die dat has never done any harm to u personally? dats extreme fam wishing death on a next man is kinda crazy my g
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    U want someone to die dat has never done any harm to u personally? dats extreme fam wishing death on a next man is kinda crazy my g

DIE OR RETIRE 1 of da 2 this SHADY WHITE SUPREMACY n hiphop has 2 STOP cuz hiphop is BLK MUSIK!
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

DIE OR RETIRE 1 of da 2 this SHADY WHITE SUPREMACY n hiphop has 2 STOP cuz hiphop is BLK MUSIK!

seem way too extreme wishing death on another man is some straight personal hatered my g
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    seem way too extreme wishing death on another man is some straight personal hatered my g

again i said die off of pillz like ELVIS or retire again 1 of da 2 cuz that may sound xtrem3 2 U but a racist cracka should not b da highest seller n HIPHOP!

http://youtu.be/YGdzP4yQcsw

http://youtu.be/nP_2yE0AAlI

http://youtu.be/IAQs3eht22Q
  • siqnih da rapper
    Options
    ? Gee u crazy but to each is own can't stop ya hate for another man it is wat it is
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ? Gee u crazy but to each is own can't stop ya hate for another man it is wat it is

y i gotta b krazy cuz im blk & i dont want a racist cracka makin a livin off of BLK MUSIK? come on now u cant b serious cuz thatz not krazy thatz SANE ? a racist cracka 'KRAZY' is allowin a racist cracka 2 make a livin off of blk musik now thatz fukin krazy & that ? dont make no damn sense smh
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Dat was cool of Mega to keep it real & mention Nas despite their ongoing rifts. props to Cormega