Blacks are the best when it comes to attracting the opposite sex?

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I find this ? to b true,

i see busted down snow bunnies, gentle snowflakes, mexican broads, skeezers and pleasers look at a ? all the time

i get looks every time i go out, whether that may b in the theater, goin 2 tha doctors office 2 get my ? checked, or in the mall trying to ball so hard, that a ? should get ejected for

and im not even going 2 put up what happens at skool

but when you think about it, do you think it could b

i mean out of all of the stereotypes a ? has heard about blacks, whether it may b we ALWAYS play basketball, or WE ALWAYS eat chicken, WE ALWAYS r loud and obnoxious,

one of those stereotypes r that blacks having baby mama drama

which means we be getting them DRAWS

i say behind us, are italians, yall know that ? casanova is tha ? im talking about

i mean ive read books and ? about that player ? and being a PUA, and i notice alot of those books are directed towards frustruated, corny, stiff ass white men

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    use it to your advantage. Just means more mixed raced babies in the future. But yeah, I get lots of looks from these alternative/ hipster mixed raced chicks. I aint complaining one bit :D
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    ? u dont think i havent?

? a ? be telling these hoes like darth vader told luke back in the day

"Come to the darkside"

they don't resist, once they see the benefits
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another win for the black man, I love it
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    White women are.

i think that's basically the end of this thread.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women are.

^^^^^^^^
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    White women are.

well i wasn't talking about gender, i was leaning towards race in general, but i could see where your coming from, kat is proof of this
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is sad you are bragging about this. Blk men should be bragging about getting good grades, completing school or trade, starting businesses and making money. But I guess since most blk men cannot brag about any of those things they are stuck taking about getting "exotic" women and dropping the draws. i weep for my race:(
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black mensez ......
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    we prefer to b referred to as "The Blacks"...
    thanks...

LOL

But yea I agree
  • SloGGy
    SloGGy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    It is sad you are bragging about this. Blk men should be bragging about getting good grades, completing school or trade, starting businesses and making money. But I guess since most blk men cannot brag about any of those things they are stuck taking about getting "exotic" women and dropping the draws. i weep for my race:(

? don't even want to ? they own kind. ? 's disgusting

• Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    On a predominately Asian forum there was a poll asking the females who they are attracted to the most. (the poll was between white males, and asians)

White males had about 70% of the vote.

Asians males were about 30%

I was like,"gotdayum, Asians males lauce."
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    you either hit or miss if you Asian
    aint no in between b
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and black males were like -.01%. Most women of other races don't like blk men. It is just something some blk men like to think. Make them feel special, especially when they have nothing else going for themselves.
    "Well Imma highschool drop out, I can barely read, I use ? as every other word, I work at walmart, I live in the slums, I drive a hoopty but at least becky loves me." LOL.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Right behind whites. Lol
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and black males were like -.01%. Most women of other races don't like blk men. It is just something some blk men like to think. Make them feel special, especially when they have nothing else going for themselves.
    "Well Imma highschool drop out, I can barely read, I use ? as every other word, I work at walmart, I live in the slums, I drive a hoopty but at least becky loves me." LOL.

Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em.

Naw, but for real everyone loves black males it's just no one wants to admit it. Unfortunately, most of it is on some Mandingo ? , though.

• CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    Options
    real talk a ? can get any female of any race. i've seen ? with straight up Taiwanese girls and ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    naw for real

how many ppl actually believe those bs polls, first of all who in the hell r u asking?

and lol at those asian men, dayum the only way they get play if they on some bruce lee or jackie chung type of ?

if its a predomiantly white kkk based neighborhood, of course their going 2 say white (but even some of those hoes know that they need to get ? downed properly by a black man and r just in denial)

i say this becuz ive seen it

ive been overseas, england, italy and ? just look at paris, its loaded with blacks, whether they be from africa or wherever, i was surprised to see all of em over there

that ? in paris song is right on point, im playing that on the flight there and the minute i touchdown
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    real talk a ? can get any female of any race. i've seen ? with straight up Taiwanese girls and ? .

i hit the troll button
  • SloGGy
    SloGGy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
    naw for real

how many ppl actually believe those bs polls, first of all who in the hell r u asking?

and lol at those asian men, dayum the only way they get play if they on some bruce lee or jackie chung type of ?

if its a predomiantly white kkk based neighborhood, of course their going 2 say white (but even some of those hoes know that they need to get ? downed properly by a black man and r just in denial)

i say this becuz ive seen it

ive been overseas, england, italy and ? just look at paris, its loaded with blacks, whether they be from africa or wherever, i was surprised to see all of em over there

that ? in paris song is right on point, im playing that on the flight there and the minute i touchdown

is paris a mostly black and white city then? dudes tell me there's hella black folk out there

• CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    Options

i hit the troll button

i ain't lying tho...you can deny it, but from what i've seen myself it's true.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

More interracial folk in the future. Black men are running to have babies with non-black women and black women, outside of the dyme pieces, are lonely.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree with T/S on this topic. Whenever I see a black dude with a white chick, he's either good looking, rich, or both. I've seen some ratty as white dudes pull some good looking black girls. Not sure if duke is rich, but look at the clown that pulled Bria Myles. The truth is that the average white boy could pull a quality black chick, the only reason black girls act like they aren't interested in white men is because they think white men aren't interested in them. Word to the recent ? study that claimed that black women are the least attractive of any race/gender.