What do you expect and want from PS4 and Xbox720?

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in IllGaming
I expect specs of both systems to be very close. Maybe identical.

Both will be out fall/winter 2013.

xbox720 will come with Kinect.

PS4 will have a lot of cross-play with VITA.

I could see one, or maybe both, having controllers with a touchscreen on it.

MS will continue charging for online.... Sony could possibly begin charging too. I hope not though.

Lots of games will be available to d/l online (This prevents trade ins, and cuts out the middle man)

Long development times for games and bigger development budgets (not good).

Lots of "Apps" on both. Streaming TV apps especially.

I'd like to see them include some sort of recording device on the system. Both to record tv, and games while i'm playing.

Sony gonna come out the gate with lots of exclusives early on this time. Naughty Dog is already working on Uncharted 4 for PS4.

Comments

• Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    Just one thing. A damn disc changer. Everything else, I'll let them worry about.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^
    yeah i was about to say that. holding 5 games or so inside would be sweet.

im kinda hoping ps3 has full steam intregation.

a new ? of war

an option for different looking controllers. i dont mind how it is now, but arcade ? seem to want it.

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valkyria wrote: »
    Just one thing. A damn disc changer. Everything else, I'll let them worry about.

No need for a disc changer when you've got 4-5 games saved on your HDD. They will both push XBL/PSN downloads hard
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ps4 should have a sandwich press and a humidifier on the top and i'm good
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard the points system is being scrapped in a few months for xbl
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Microsoft needs to lift the 16gb limit if you use your own USB storage.

Both consoles need to have compatibility with the bigger-than-50gb blu rays.

And if Valve comes out with thier own console I doubt they are gonna fully integrate Steam into a competitor...
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see MS charging anymore because Online is free everywhere else... Remember Sony and MS competition is not each other anymore... They have to do everything Apple is doing while standing out
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    -atleast a TB memory, maybe some 500/750 GB Microsoft versions but I'm expecting the Ps4 will atleast have a TB maybe more HD memory.

-more 3D(getting the goggles with the console), first person games never gonna be the same lol

-more smartphone sync, taking this PSN network chat ? to a whole other level lmao, xboxlive/PSN is gonna get way more user friendly/proffesional, like Karl said, we will probably be able to pay with our debit cards( seriously ? voucher and credit cards), don't know bout the states but here in Europe most people don't even ? with Credit Cards, here in Holland we use Ideal for internet transactions....Sony and MS missed out on some serious cash lol think about it

-Mortal Kombat 10/Tekken vs Streetfighter lauch games

-some fresh brand new ? none of us can think of/are expecting right now lol

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Wack? What mockery is this?!?!

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Microsoft needs to scrap the ? ms points system and Sony should allow us to pay with a debit card(providing them ? don't get hacked again).

this is already happining before the year is out.. neowin.net/news/microsoft-points-to-be-retired-replaced-with-real-money