Options
DNB1
DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In actual fact I think it's tomorrow.....I remember the time of year cause it's my Mother B-Day......

Ah well........2 tears in bucket
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, you're right, it is tomorrow...
    RIP to the best rapper EVER to clench a mic and spit venomous bars.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to the GOATest of the GOATs
  • squingee
    squingee Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    B.I.G. died March 9
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    well your half right he was shot this day but died on the 9th R.I.P to Biggie tho bumping my ? all day tomorrow baby baby....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    squingee wrote: »
    B.I.G. died March 9

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was nothing but a fat phony, bun that ? ? !
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited March 2012
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    LMFAO That didn't take long for the haters to come out... I have a question for you hater, didn't your mothers ever teach you to respect the dead? if not, I feel bad for people like you.

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip big......y'all kno the haters gonna flock in here
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gettin old... he died at age 24 four days after I turned 24

R.I.P.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a fan of his but i was shocked waking up and finding out he was gunned down in L.A of all places
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder how many haters are going to bombard this thread
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th

? bless his soul rest in peace kid its because of him now at least I know what beef is

i could never forget what day he died on off of that line alone....

i know it sound selfish as ? ... but if that ? could atleast made it to like 2005....

gave us like 2-3 more ...albums.....

? woulda been so much better
  • northside7
    edited March 2012
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    LMFAO That didn't take long for the haters to come out... I have a question for you hater, didn't your mothers ever teach you to respect the dead? if not, I feel bad for people like you.

I did that for humor. I own RTD, his best album.

? is obsessed with PAC because even in a biggie thread he still making references. ? came back to the IC to express their ? and emotional feelings smh. Always posting with emotion, ? disgusting.

Rip Big.

• northside7
    Options

? is obsessed with PAC because even in a biggie thread he still making references. ? came back to the IC to express their ? and emotional feelings smh. Always posting with emotion, ? disgusting.

Rip Big.

Cosign thats why duck banned your wack ass cuz you was cryin and irate when he hacked the ic

YOU were ? cuz your lonely isolated no friends havin ass couldn't post in the laker thread like the canadian bandwagon fan u are

? who cry when the ic goes down then get banned for ? and have to beg the admin to reinstate your whiny crybaby ass are the real emotional ones

I know you don't want to talk bout bandwagon ish, explain how and where you saw me being a bandwagon fan? I saw you and many others slurping dude to become a mod lol. I hit dude with the ether and he caught feelings. Don't deny the fact you post with emotion. We see it with PAC, the Lakers, the NFL, Kobe and other posters.

Aren't you a Cubs fan? Lmao I ain't hating tho. And FoH with that white man patriotism.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Achieved so much in such a small time. A small, but amazing catalog. Most of the so called "legends" have been at it for over a decade (or two) and still dont come close to having one album to equal in either of his two.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4w6q0cxdpU

Other rappers might have college courses on their terrible flow and atrocious lyrics but they wack ass could never lyrically spit like this

Rip to biggie da illest and da realest Goat

Might be my favorite BIG song ever
  • northside7
    Options

Rip Big.

Cosign thats why duck banned your wack ass cuz you was cryin and irate when he hacked the ic

YOU were ? cuz your lonely isolated no friends havin ass couldn't post in the laker thread like the canadian bandwagon fan u are

? who cry when the ic goes down then get banned for ? and have to beg the admin to reinstate your whiny crybaby ass are the real emotional ones

I know you don't want to talk bout bandwagon ish, explain how and where you saw me being a bandwagon fan? I saw you and many others slurping dude to become a mod lol. I hit dude with the ether and he caught feelings. Don't deny the fact you post with emotion. We see it with PAC, the Lakers, the NFL, Kobe and other posters.

Aren't you a Cubs fan? Lmao I ain't hating tho. And FoH with that white man patriotism.

Fact you're from CANADA and dickride the lakers and yankees you a bandwagon fan who dont cheer for teams in your country

Only person showin emotion is you right now shut yo ? ass up cryin

I aint derailin no biggie da goat thread arguin wit trash posters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNwvHEme_JE

One of my favorite biggie songs

? you already knew where I was from and who I rep for years. You're a funny dude Fabion lol

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcwXILkmjY

there is a reason people keep making RIP Biggie songs
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    catching feelings and posting about the same topic you hate everyday = the new trolling
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P GREATEST TO EVER DO IT!!!!!
  • northside7
    Options
    catching feelings and posting about the same topic you hate everyday = the new trolling

Dude is always trolling lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The greatest lyricist ever in order, my opinion:

1 Nas
    2 Big Punisher
    3 The Notorious B.I.G.
    4 Rakim
    5 Kool G Rap
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator