So Rocafella offered Jaz-O 300k dollars and he rejected it?

Options

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at creative control, what were they gonna do to Jazo, make him do Mase type records. It's not like Beanie Sigel had to make music outside his comfort zone or any Rocafella artist for the matter. That's the one place a ? like Jazo could of somewhat flourish, not that i think anyone would of bought his album anyway.

lol,don't shoot the messenger .He said it on one of those Youtube rants
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Rocafella, what happen to that ? Rell. ? was the R and B Papoose, signed for 20 years and released no albums.
  • RagsToRiches
    RagsToRiches Members Posts: 44
    Options
    Usmarin what makes you so swazzy mazzy and love Jay Z so much?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry i don't speak South Beach, San Fran, The Village,etc language. ? is a swazzy mazzy!
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry i don't speak South Beach, San Fran, The Village,etc language. ? is a swazzy mazzy!

She's from the U.k. remember?
  • RagsToRiches
    Options
    Swazzy Mazzy is a term people came up with out here for ? Jay Z fans like you basically people felt low self esteem, insecure, self hating types like Jay Z cos of his wealth they act like they got all that wealth so that's the reasoning behind why people came up with Swazzy Mazzy for ? Jay fans.

• RagsToRiches
    Options

It is a UK term for Jay yes but Jay Z ain't digged at all like that out here mainly cos he has no Substance only mostly Rap's about selling coke and money, has no emotion in his Music, doesn't do good Hooks and gets features for Hooks, doesn't Rap about sstruggles the average relate to etc so people feel he Musically sucks out here
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought swazzy mazzy was for em stans?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options

It is a UK term for Jay yes but Jay Z ain't digged at all like that out here mainly cos he has no Substance only mostly Rap's about selling coke and money, has no emotion in his Music, doesn't do good Hooks and gets features for Hooks, doesn't Rap about sstruggles the average relate to etc so people feel he Musically sucks out here

The same can be said for Max B, but u claim that they love him out there.
  • RagsToRiches
    Options

Diffrence is people don't say Max B is 1 of the best they take him for what he is they realistic and understand he doesn't have Substance. Jay Z ? fans you can't say do that.
  • RagsToRiches
    Options

Nope for insecure Jigga Warriors like you
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options

Diffrence is people don't say Max B is 1 of the best they take him for what he is they realistic and understand he doesn't have Substance. Eminem ? fans you can't say do that.

Fixed for ya
  • DarthRozay
    Options

Nope for insecure Jigga Warriors like you

you catchin feelings girl?
  • RagsToRiches
    Options

Diffrence is people don't say Max B is 1 of the best they take him for what he is they realistic and understand he doesn't have Substance. Eminem ? fans you can't say do that.

Fixed for ya

You hate Em i get it what you want a medal? you want a pat on the back for being a hater? a pat on the back for being racist? congrats lil man
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...Swazzy Mazzy, the ? ?

And catching feelings over Jay not being able to make it to the video shoot is petty, especially when he just offered you a record deal.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i find stans telling other people to stop stanning slightly humorous.
  • RagsToRiches
    Options
    Lol...Swazzy Mazzy, the ? ?

And catching feelings over Jay not being able to make it to the video shoot is petty, especially when he just offered you a record deal.

That Swazzy Mazzy term came about in 2003 and it's not even a white people term mainly black folk out here use that for Jay ? fans
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options

Word
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    shadyteam is so swazzy mazzy right now
  • RagsToRiches
    Options
    How are Em fans Swazzy Mazzy you very rarley hear them talk about his money or wealth or find people insecure to like him cos he so rich when Em fans praise him its cos he makes Music they can feel and we can admit wen he aint making quality material.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options
    How are Em fans Swazzy Mazzy you very rarley hear them talk about his money or wealth or find people insecure to like him cos he so rich when Em fans praise him its cos he makes Music they can feel and we can admit wen he aint making quality material.

But you also throw the fact that he's the highest sellin rapper in people's faces whenever they say that they're not a fan of em. U say "Ur one out of 80 million people who doesn't like Em".
  • RagsToRiches
    Options

Word

Like i said i can admit Bad Meets Evil wasnt good cos of the Content, Content on Relapse wasn't good, Singles like My Name Is, Just Lose It werent great a stan wouldn't critisize their fave Rappers Music. Usmarin is a Stan cos he can't be honest about Jay's wack Music or his lack of substance.

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usstan we allready been trough this. ? aint offer Jaz-o 300k. It was 150 thou, no advance, no budget control, no PO contro no nuttin so go ? yaself ya fagget ass ? made cocksucka. 30 year old ? still livin at ya mama house dreamin bout Hov. grow the ? up be a man for godsake
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    shadyteam is so swazzy mazzy right now

extra swazzy mazzy with swazzy mazzy all over
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

Word

Like i said i can admit Bad Meets Evil wasnt good cos of the Content, Content on Relapse wasn't good, Singles like My Name Is, Just Lose It werent great a stan wouldn't critisize their fave Rappers Music. Usmarin is a Stan cos he can't be honest about Jay's wack Music or his lack of substance.

what substance does eminem have that jay-z doesn't?