Men of the IC..... are you happy with the size of your ? ?

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've done that..not days upon days, but at least two...one of those weekends you don't even leave the bed.

well you can't be in here calling us funky b/c i find that ? disgusting you can get up to get a shower in
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The stalest my fish can be is an 8 hr wk day of office work. Anything more than that, her ass gonna have to bathe.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have micro phallus. I cant even see my ? .
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh....i dont even want no head if i aint fresh....or sex at all for that matter....it takes 10 minutes to wash your ass, thats enough time for her to roll up and get ready....
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    kat do you expect your man to re eat the ? and you haven't even showered or put any water and soap on the cooch. just dried up ? juice and saliva
  • bgoat
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    smh....i dont even want no head if i aint fresh....or sex at all for that matter....it takes 10 minutes to wash your ass, thats enough time for her to roll up and get ready....

Sometimes you have less than 10 minutes.. You know you might need a quickie so you won't stab somebody in the forehead. Un-zip your pants, lift her skirt, slide the thongs to the side, bend her over the love seat, 2-3 minutes later you out the door. It all depends on the situation, but I understand where you're coming from.
  • .American Loo
    .American Loo Members Posts: 303
    Options
    man do i HATE a stink p*ssy
  • HafBayked
    Options
    i remember those days....but ? like that rarely happens in relationships that have been going a while.....then add kids on top of that.....sex is more of a planned thing then.....this ? hurts while im typing it lol....

oh and that 8hr wrk day ? is too much lol....i dont even think she would be down with it like "eww lemme go take a shower!".....i've got back in the ? the same night/morning but never anything over a 12 hr period w/o bathing....ya'll gotta be on some good ? lol
  • bgoat
    Options
    I wasn't even talking about going down. I was talking about a quick nut. I don't have kids, but I have dated females that does, and yes some of the sex is planned and some of it is spontaneous.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at going down on a chic in a long term relationship.
    She better get that thang wet..
  • bignorm
    Options
    Oh if it's just sex then we can get it in..just no doggy.

lmao..that is so disgusting but hey.

Why is doggie disgusting?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't give a ? and no I wasn't blessed to have no big colossal as ? it is what it is. But I swear the chicks that's always talking about they need a ? with a ? is the ones that probably can't even take them.

*shots fired at Kimi*

Everybody know thick hoes cant take the ?
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    So many have ya'll have ever actually encountered stank pusssy? Like what were the circumstances?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    So many have ya'll have ever actually encountered stank pusssy? Like what were the circumstances?

I've never actually been with a girl like that, but I remember in high school this girl always smelled like fish or sumthin. I was like

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/ya+see+well+its+just...yo+? +stank...tell+em+spongebob+_9333f9239d473727ec4c3867de4e30c8.jpg[/img]
  • bignorm
    Options

lol, i'll tell a story.
    One of my old "head only" jumps was nobbing me up one day.
    Guess i caught her on the wrong day or something. I would always slide the
    shorts/panties down and play with her from the back.

One day, i do that, and i had the fan in the room going.
    I slid the panties down........ the smell hit the fan........

I slid them back up, and put the blanket over her stank ass.

Dont know if she noticed.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    that's all i nee
    Nah..I don't like him going down unless I'm practically straight out the shower..doesn't always happen like that, but I feel weird about it.

It's not that hard to at least take your ass to the sink and wipe it down a little.

a quick wipe down will work
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam so evry ? wit thousands upon thousands of post kang dingalingin out here wrd....
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never been with a chick that were foul like that but I've been with chicks straight after a club. Meaning it was straight from the door to their bedroom.

But I do know of cats that have experienced women who did stink. They told me they have stopped what they were doing and bounced, they never seem to tell the chicks either.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    Dam so evry ? wit thousands upon thousands of post kang dingalingin out here wrd....

Naw, I consider myself Prince dingaling.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    7.2 inch post... but yeah i'll take a 8 or 9 if I could.. *sad face*
  • bgoat
    Options
    The last time I encountered some stank ? it was a year or so after HS. Chick came over to my mom's crib, we're talkin watching Tv, so as we are headed to my room. So we're standing there kissing rubbing on each other. I start to undo her clothes and I get this faint odor, but I keep going sticking my fingers in her panties. Once I cracked the seal of her ? lips, it was ova!!!! I told her my mom was about to get off work, so she had to leave.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two toned thick veiny ?

Are the best ?

They're like a fleshy missiles on a mission
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I don't know about two toned.....

this one poster's ? has a really dark shaft and a hot pink head... I can't remember if he posted it or sent it to me in a PM

it looked so weird and he got so upset when I told him that
  • HafBayked
    Options
    haute wrote:
    Two toned thick veiny ?

Are the best ?

They're like a fleshy missiles on a mission

lol....that was pretty vague.....my first thought was who showed her a pic of my ? ?...but chi beat me to the post so i know u just described like half the ? in the universe
  • HafBayked
    Options
    bignorm wrote:
    lol at going down on a chic in a long term relationship.
    She better get that thang wet..

lmao.....slept on post