Sooooooooooooo did Wiz save his career?

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
After his mix tape dropped creating a frenzy over the internet, is it safe to say has he garnered redemption?

Comments

• young$osa
    young$osa Members Posts: 46
    Options
    No because this is just a gimmick just like Cabin Fever was a really dope mixtape that sounded nothing like his album his album will probably still be on some pop ? he's just giving his core fans the music they want for the time being
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no sir it isnt
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    no sir it isnt

I been trying to figure out the mystery of avi pic forever. WTF is that? Zombie Steve Urkle?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol come on my taylors stop sleeping

the man admitted rolling papers wasn't what it was supposed to be....he kept it humble

dude never fell off cause after rolling papers he still put out quality ? with snoop and he dropped some gems with chevy woods too

just enjoy the FREE music brehs
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

the man admitted rolling papers wasn't what it was supposed to be....he kept it humble

dude never fell off cause after rolling papers he still put out quality ? with snoop and he dropped some gems with chevy woods too

Wiz been goin hard
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    mixtape was nice, no hate im happy for wiz, but i felt some beats were to hard and Wiz auto-pilot it. I thank the fame slowed his hunger down, but maybe he is holding back for the album. Mixtape beats 4.5-5 Lyrics 2.5/5 Overall 3.5/5 On first listen IMO
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , people still listen to this ? ? lol
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He def ad some solid joints on the tape mos def
  • JayEyeTheKing
    JayEyeTheKing Members Posts: 523
    Options
    young$osa wrote: »
    No because this is just a gimmick just like Cabin Fever was a really dope mixtape that sounded nothing like his album his album will probably still be on some pop ? he's just giving his core fans the music they want for the time being

a gimmick? Lol this is produced by most of his in-house producers, raps about the stuff he always talks about, its more like Kush & OJ.. Hes made music like this before, not like its something different. If his album is ? by Cardo & Sledg then we'll be seeing more music just like this(I hope). But if not, were gonna be hearin that same wack pop ? from Rolling Papers.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol its one thing to like someones music and i like some of wiz's music....but to refer to fellow wiz fans as "taylors" is corny as ? lmao.
  • yg4eva00
    yg4eva00 Members Posts: 207
    Options
    Hopefully he takes this response and realize this is tha wiz we expect for tha next album
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz is definitely wack. and its sad his mixtape thread has more posts in it than actually nice mixtapes like Cold Corner 2 and The Big 10.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Wiz is definitely wack. and its sad his mixtape thread has more posts in it than actually nice mixtapes like Cold Corner 2 and The Big 10.
    lmao!!! you havent stuck a fork in fif yet? that muthafucka is DONE!!!!

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lol its one thing to like someones music and i like some of wiz's music....but to refer to fellow wiz fans as "taylors" is corny as ? lmao.

to each his own

nothing different from saying bruh, breh, b, my g etc etc etc
  • riddlerap
    Options
    Banks >>>> Khalifa

but now i know what kinda wack ? The Reason really likes. now i know why they dont ? with Banks more.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiz khalifa wack as ?
  • young$osa
    young$osa Members Posts: 46
    Options
    young$osa wrote: »

a gimmick? Lol this is produced by most of his in-house producers, raps about the stuff he always talks about, its more like Kush & OJ.. Hes made music like this before, not like its something different. If his album is ? by Cardo & Sledg then we'll be seeing more music just like this(I hope). But if not, were gonna be hearin that same wack pop ? from Rolling Papers.

Wiz had Cardo and Sledg when he did Rolling Papers too so that doesnt mean ? .
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    he saved himself imo. i just gotta give it the whip test tomorrow. some of the tracks were dope some were fillers but if his album is anything like this i might cop
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they drop how fly 2 ...he just might be able to save face after that rolling papers ?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    if they drop how fly 2 ...he just might be able to save face after that rolling papers ?

Spitta no ? with him like that no more
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

Spitta no ? with him like that no more

since when? i coulda swore i saw a pic of them together recently

• 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks >>>> Khalifa

but now i know what kinda wack ? The Reason really likes. now i know why they dont ? with Banks more.

i dont ? with captain save a ? either, but ? , lloyd banks? stop it 5
  • smoketothis
    smoketothis Members Posts: 97
    Options
    I think Wiz Khalifa pleased a lot of Taylor Gang fans with this mixtape!
  • riddlerap
    Options
    2Fresh2def wrote:
    Banks >>>> Khalifa

i dont ? with captain save a ? either, but ? , lloyd banks? stop it 5

i think you have a problem with following me and finding all G-Unit/Lloyd Banks related posts.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that Kreyshawn ? is ugly as hell....