The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hazard kno wahgwarn, thats why He wanna come put that red shirt on...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's smart, he'll put on that red and white..
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

And not win anything for rest of his career and end up injury ridden... Smart move lol
  • northside7
    Options

And not win anything for rest of his career and end up injury ridden... Smart move lol

Arsenal will win trophies this decade. That's on him if he's injury prone, nothing to do with Arsenal.

Everything rides on old man ferguson, he won't be there until his death. Homie is gone within the next few years..
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody actually watching Champions League Football today?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bye bye FC Basel
  • infamous114
    Options
    I'm watching Liverpool-Everton
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

I'm watching the Merseyside derby. Totally forgot about Champions League (probably because we're not in it any more).
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Was fixing to watch the Bayern game, until I realised today was the Merseyside Derby. Not disappointed at all.
  • northside7
    Options

Figo?...
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate Liverpool with a passion. Everton need to get back in this.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Figo?...
    That whole inter squad need to commit suicide. Old heads
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Arsenal will win trophies this decade. That's on him if he's injury prone, nothing to do with Arsenal.

Everything rides on old man ferguson, he won't be there until his death. Homie is gone within the next few years..

lol nah we will get someone in to slip into place to replace him, though it will be scary time... i dont understand how all your players get injured, gotta be something in your training??? though the people who made your pitch made ours (brighton) and since we moved their this season, we started getting injuries, so its gotta me wondering if its to do with the pitch, because of the ratio to grass and silicon or whatever???
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruv I swear Stevie G has magical powers...

SMH at Bayern ? ' Basel with no vaseline and Utd bendin' over a barrel to the same team
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruv I swear Stevie G has magical powers...

SMH at Bayern ? ' Basel with no vaseline and Utd bendin' over a barrel to the same team

lol Basel did United a favour, they've been embarresed by Atletic Bilbao 2, if they would have faced Bayern/Real/Barca in the knockout stages they would have suffered historical defeats. We're talking Man City style trashings and worse.

anyway, gonna watch Chelsea vs Napoli tonight, should be fun! will Chelsea save the prem's honour?

only need 2 goals, but ya know Napoli with Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik and Maggio are going for goals....

CSKA stuntin anyone?

• northside7
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    anyway, gonna watch Chelsea vs Napoli tonight, should be fun! will Chelsea save the prem's honour?

only need 2 goals, but ya know Napoli with Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik and Maggio are going for goals....

LoL lmao ahahahahaha
  • Alkindus
    Options

LoL lmao ahahahahaha

lolol ya gotta have faith

I mean you of all people should know that, you're an Arsenal fan afterall lol

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
  • infamous114
    Options
    Real Madrid is gonna go ham on that Russian team today
  • Alkindus
    Options
  • northside7
    Options

LoL lmao ahahahahaha

? having faith in Chelski. There wil be four EPL teams in the group stage next year, no worries.

That website just shows me the greatness that is Arsenal FC. Them crab chelski fans talking bout "7 different managers but 8 trophies." Those mofos just started winning league trophies, ? dat plastic club.

7 year drought and still on the throne. Kings of London and the only team in London..
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options

LoL lmao ahahahahaha

? having faith in Chelski. There wil be four EPL teams in the group stage next year, no worries.

That website just shows me the greatness that is Arsenal FC. Them crab chelski fans talking bout "7 different managers but 8 trophies." Those mofos just started winning league trophies, ? dat plastic club.

7 year drought and still on the throne. Kings of London and the only team in London..

Get "all da way" da ? outta here ,you still aint crackin top 4 this year ,Belee dat !
  • northside7
    Options

LoL lmao ahahahahaha

Get "all da way" da ? outta here ,you still aint crackin top 4 this year ,Belee dat !

What u rep ? ?
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    Tottenham Hotspur F.C AKA Da pride of London
  • northside7
    Options
    Tottenham Hotspur F.C AKA Da pride of London

So we got Arsenal, Liverpool, Manu, City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton, Swansea, Spurs, Cardiff and Inter fans on here. A good variety.

LoL @ the bold...