Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do they got the dude in ? garb, that website is gon attract all kinds of negative attention holmes ....
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes I agree the ? garbs are a bit much. It is a nice effort though. I will be contacting everyone on that list tonight.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im not down with this ? .... Yall are the same ? who praise ? like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ain't dude like part hispanic too??
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Im not down with this ? .... Yall are the same ? who praise ? like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real

point them out....who in this thread has praised boosie c murder or any other convicted murderer for murdering black men???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

point them out....who in this thread has praised boosie c murder or any other convicted murderer for murdering black men???
    plap

• Niggas back
    Options
    Im not down with this ? .... Yall are the same ? who look up to ? like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real
    you are a ? idiot to make such a broad generalization so early in the thead.

dont be a ? , call out names, hoe.

Im talkin' about all of yall. Dont wait when a ? killed a ? to become activist. Where the ? are yall when this ? happens within the black community? ?
  • Niggas back
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

Not just plap, there are many of em out here

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with this. That ? was heartbreaking. Black ppl gotta be vested up to go get a snack nowadays.... Homie was on some Martin in National Security ? ...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Niggas back
    Options
    Im not down with this ? .... Yall are the same ? who look up to ? like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real

Im talkin' about all of yall. Dont wait when a ? killed a ? to become activist. Where the ? are yall when this ? happens within the black community? ?
    when the ? have you EVER seen me cosign some ? like that?

Cuz u caught feelings, i figured u felt guilty
  • Dupac
    Options
    plap ain't even in this thread....
  • Dupac
    Options

when the ? have you EVER seen me cosign some ? like that?

that's my whole thing....if i cosigned anyone blatantly murdering someone....please point me to that direction.....cuz i don;t recall that ? at all....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread derailed already

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually wish the focus would start being more on the cops involved. Zimmeman will get his one way or another but if the cops skate who knows what kind of ? they do that doesn't become national news.

The feds need to investigate them Mississippi Burning style.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I actually wish the focus would start being more on the cops involved. Zimmeman will get his one way or another but if the cops skate who knows what kind of ? they do that doesn't become national news.

The feds need to investigate them Mississippi Burning style.

Agreed. If I could give you a "Uber Goat", I would.

• Dupac
    Options

the thing with cops is ego...they hate admitting mistakes, and always try to stand behind ? decisions....

most of the force prolly know that ? was handled wrong... but they rather have that ? blow up on them as a whole then turn on eachother first....

cops stay tryna cover ? up
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FEDS are supposed to monitor the investigation. Al Sharpton supposed to hold a rally in Sanford on Thursday.

? ZIMMERMAN!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There needs to be a "KONY type vid" with cases like this that are immediatley relevant to us here... Why cant that work in this case... needs to be tweeted.. facedbooked and youtubed..
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Citizens Arrest? Be careful, if they go that route.
  • Dupac
    Options
    There needs to be a "KONY type vid" with cases like this that are immediatley relevant to us here... Why cant that work in this case... needs to be tweeted.. facedbooked and youtubed..

i keep trying to explain to people.. kony is only a big story because dude made such a damn excellent documentary on that ? ....that ? was very well put together...

? is ao much in presentation people don't even realize it.....

someone made a documentary for this case and made it in that kinda quality...

yea..they'red be a huge buzz....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People should stop worrying about stopping this dude, and instead start raising funds for the legal fees of the person that mercs him when he comes out of hiding.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    His true form:
    iOyY0m1rTPC9e.png