damn brothas..why yall always impregnating these white women and bouncing???

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in AKA Donkey
***WHITE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE ARE TRASH AND DESERVE TO BE KILLED, JUST LIKE OP. WHITES ARE BENEATH BLACK PEOPLE. THREAD IS LOCKED ACCORDINGLY DUE TO FALSE PROPAGANDA. #KILLALLWHITEPEOPLE***

im sick and tired of seeing these beautiful vanilla queens walking around pushing a stroller with a brown baby and the daddy is no where to be seen..

we have to cherish these noble creatures , these wonderful creation put on this earth to propagate happiness..cuz if it wasnt for them we will all have to deal with..them..ummm..black women...and you know none of us want that to deal with that ? ..

so show your white baby mamas some love and appreciation ? . u bums..

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring in the asians!
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the story of why so many halfbreeds running around in the UK with Jamaican fathers they never met or that abandoned them after they gained citizenship.... smh
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yup, yup. white girls ftw
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? would stop ? this fat ass ugly, greasy hair white ? behind closed doors making babies and not wanting to claim them in public ? would be cool.

? need to get them a damn dime white chick, one that they don't have to be ashamed of.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    op hilarious....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only cuz u wasnt there ? ....
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shame on ya'll getting baited into this.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stop impregnating chicks and bouncin period................
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    ? need to stop impregnating chicks and bouncin period................

yeah...........except with black women though....they can bounce from that misery anytime they want...

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the story of why so many halfbreeds running around in the UK with Jamaican fathers they never met or that abandoned them after they gained citizenship.... smh

and its happening in America, as well. ? will do anything to end pure white bloodlines to continue for another generation.
  • deborah100
    deborah100 Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for posting!avatar4.jpg
  • DNB1
    Options
    ^^MuuuuuuunnnnkkeeCrakkka Unit post^^
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    As funny as this is, there is truth to it. We all know that there are plenty of ? out there who see having a White Woman as a trophy, so much so that they will take whatever White Woman they can get.

But there are also plenty of attractive White Women who just happen to have a preference for Black Men, so it just depends.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets pick him apart real quick...

this how you dissect an ignorant white man's ?
    heyslick wrote: »

(1)AGAIN stop laying the guilt trip on so many that NEVER enslaved your ancestors....(2)MOST of you are far removed from that era.

YEAH I'm gonna say it and say it the way I've ALWAYS said....(3)Get up & do for yourselves and quit blaming me and mine...and other white folks that never had anything to do with slavery.

FESS-UP to some of your folks mindset.

The mind games that some black folks play on each other is almost like genocide.

(1)Poster is doing what many ignorant white folks do. Use the words "guilt trip". This implies that the poster does felt guilty or some sort of emotional reaction to the never ending argument of racism. It also implies that we are merely whining-this is recycled white slave owner racist mentality. "oh ? , the ? are always complaining" ? that.

(2)Then he states that we are so far removed from that era. This is what I call the "blind mind" tactic. Ignorant white folks like to say something to you to divert you from the planned mindset of debate. Here's the kicker, poster is doing exactly what he's ancestors did in the years of civil rights. He's telling black folks they should be happy about what they have (at least you get to sit at the back of the bus), we came a long way type ? . We have progress. Yet, we remember our recent fallen. There have been many deaths, just recently, at the hands of supposed law men. For the average ? he would forget this.

(3)Then the ignorant poster, again, says exactly his views on black people which are interestingly enough the same view of his ancestors who think black folks are lazy by saying "Get up and do for yourselves and quit blaming me and mine" Is this Newt Gingrich on the IC?

But black folks are doing that. Have been doing that. We live in a world where a white KFC supervisor can become a supervisor of a scheduler/help desk group without any formal background and the black man is still fighting to prove that he's the knowledge and skill to do a far much better job. Let it be known and let it be truth, we all know a couple of white folks who got the positions that they did based on them being white. Yet after all this time, we still fight, work hard and do our best jobs to make in this world. But for some reason they think we still want hand outs. But did not our ancestors built this country from the ground up while his ancestors ? our women and children? Didn't our ancestors fight and die in senseless wars for a home that has no mutual respect for him?

He says to confess to the mindset...this is a mirror statement. When debating with someone, they often times than not, when in the wrong will speak upon things that really apply to him. The poster needs to admit, he's just as much as a racist ? as his ? father.

The mind games black folks play on each other. Hmmm. Now the poster feels that he has shift the entire blame back to you. For the weak minded, they would silence and consider what he said. "Maybe he's right, I mean, we not in slavery now, we not picking cotton are we? I can go to college, I can do something with my life" This is nothing but the proverbial whip across your back telling you "get in line ? !". ? that. Like in the previous paragraph, its a mirror statement. Poster is actually playing a mind game on you. Take a white woman to an all white neighborhood and pull the car over and start kissing on her-when a cop comes to your drivers side window, ask him if he's playing a mind game with you.

That's why they love dogs so much. They're obedient, don't say ? , do all their commands, there when they need em-ignorant ? as such as the poster would love black folks to act the same way...

How you sniff out an ignorant white man? By listening, but not digesting, what he is saying. An ignorant person cannot understand anything beyond his or her own circle/world. That's the difference between the wise and the ignorant. The wise are able to consider or better yet, "place themselves in your shoes" to understand. The ignorant poster cannot because he knows from his standpoint its easier, but can't possibly imagine it being hard because his brethen are the very ones who look upon him kindly. The same brethen who looks upon my people with disgust

? that ? man...you're a racist dumb ? who is just vomiting the same garbage your racist family taught you. It is what it is...you're a racist ?

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I would probably bounce on any woman I got pregnant right now, but It's not even an option claiming a baby by a white woman.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this would have done numbers in GnS
  • Kimi
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

(1)AGAIN stop laying the guilt trip on so many that NEVER enslaved your ancestors....(2)MOST of you are far removed from that era.

YEAH I'm gonna say it and say it the way I've ALWAYS said....(3)Get up & do for yourselves and quit blaming me and mine...and other white folks that never had anything to do with slavery.

The mind games that some black folks play on each other is almost like genocide.

(1)Poster is doing what many ignorant white folks do. Use the words "guilt trip". This implies that the poster does felt guilty or some sort of emotional reaction to the never ending argument of racism. It also implies that we are merely whining-this is recycled white slave owner racist mentality. "oh ? , the ? are always complaining" ? that.

(2)Then he states that we are so far removed from that era. This is what I call the "blind mind" tactic. Ignorant white folks like to say something to you to divert you from the planned mindset of debate. Here's the kicker, poster is doing exactly what he's ancestors did in the years of civil rights. He's telling black folks they should be happy about what they have (at least you get to sit at the back of the bus), we came a long way type ? . We have progress. Yet, we remember our recent fallen. There have been many deaths, just recently, at the hands of supposed law men. For the average ? he would forget this.

(3)Then the ignorant poster, again, says exactly his views on black people which are interestingly enough the same view of his ancestors who think black folks are lazy by saying "Get up and do for yourselves and quit blaming me and mine" Is this Newt Gingrich on the IC?

But black folks are doing that. Have been doing that. We live in a world where a white KFC supervisor can become a supervisor of a scheduler/help desk group without any formal background and the black man is still fighting to prove that he's the knowledge and skill to do a far much better job. Let it be known and let it be truth, we all know a couple of white folks who got the positions that they did based on them being white. Yet after all this time, we still fight, work hard and do our best jobs to make in this world. But for some reason they think we still want hand outs. But did not our ancestors built this country from the ground up while his ancestors ? our women and children? Didn't our ancestors fight and die in senseless wars for a home that has no mutual respect for him?

He says to confess to the mindset...this is a mirror statement. When debating with someone, they often times than not, when in the wrong will speak upon things that really apply to him. The poster needs to admit, he's just as much as a racist ? as his ? father.

The mind games black folks play on each other. Hmmm. Now the poster feels that he has shift the entire blame back to you. For the weak minded, they would silence and consider what he said. "Maybe he's right, I mean, we not in slavery now, we not picking cotton are we? I can go to college, I can do something with my life" This is nothing but the proverbial whip across your back telling you "get in line ? !". ? that. Like in the previous paragraph, its a mirror statement. Poster is actually playing a mind game on you. Take a white woman to an all white neighborhood and pull the car over and start kissing on her-when a cop comes to your drivers side window, ask him if he's playing a mind game with you.

That's why they love dogs so much. They're obedient, don't say ? , do all their commands, there when they need em-ignorant ? as such as the poster would love black folks to act the same way...

How you sniff out an ignorant white man? By listening, but not digesting, what he is saying. An ignorant person cannot understand anything beyond his or her own circle/world. That's the difference between the wise and the ignorant. The wise are able to consider or better yet, "place themselves in your shoes" to understand. The ignorant poster cannot because he knows from his standpoint its easier, but can't possibly imagine it being hard because his brethen are the very ones who look upon him kindly. The same brethen who looks upon my people with disgust

? that ? man...you're a racist dumb ? who is just vomiting the same garbage your racist family taught you. It is what it is...you're a racist ?

I gave-up after the second paragraph - the same old ? as usual - DENIAL and blame is your game. Yeah! it is what it is - when whitey shows the truth YOU and yours CAN'T handle....CRY FOUL and play the victim. COWARDS playing the game.

lol, so typical. is your ? envy that deep-rooted? "oh thank you oh ever venerable white man for showing us the truth. what would we do with out your superior intelligence," sounds more like what you'd like to hear huh?

Damn Girl you beat me to it!! I was just about to say who the ? does this dude think he is to say Black Men need to Man up?...? outta here
    /:)
  • imMACKulate
    imMACKulate Members Posts: 36
    Options
    2nd chances is a phucking herb for this thread
    if any man regardless of color aint being a father to his child ... than that man is a punk
    regardless of how pale his baby mama's skin is
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

I gave-up after the second paragraph - the same old ? as usual - DENIAL and blame is your game. Yeah! it is what it is - when whitey shows the truth YOU and yours CAN'T handle....CRY FOUL and play the victim. COWARDS playing the game.

lol, so typical. is your ? envy that deep-rooted? "oh thank you oh ever venerable white man for showing us the truth. what would we do with out your superior intelligence," sounds more like what you'd like to hear huh?

Damn Girl you beat me to it!! I was just about to say who the ? does this dude think he is to say Black Men need to Man up?...? outta here
    /:)

lol, why do racists like to try to hide their racism behind "i'm just trying to help you people."

Good question, and furthermore, who made him the authority on Manhood to call out an entire race for not being "Real Men"?
    Like they need his help..
    Some of these dudes are something else...smh

• imMACKulate
    Options
    @ heyslick

im a single parent BLACK father raising my SON by my cotdamn self and i smashed hella women before i matured - im raising a Young Black Male to treat women opposite otypical male view THE MORE THE MERRIER - and ask BECKY if its true about what they say about BLACK MEN!
  • DNB1
    Options
    Feelings were caught in here......lol
  • imMACKulate
    Options
    @ HEYSLICK

I scroll down and read more ? ?
    yits not about slavery HEYDICKFACE its about the lies we are forced to accept in history books
    the slanted education and the manditory laws that black men face - you ever heard of COINTELPRO
    heard of the statues that NIXON est to ensure there will never be unity amongst black people
    research what race has the genetic recessive trait and whose REALLY the minority and that should explain
    why COINTEL PRO - even the JOHN BROWN LAWS were est ... cristopher columbus never found ? that the SPANISH BLACK MOORS had decades before
  • imMACKulate
    Options
    and the 1st american president was a black man JOHN HANSON under the articles of confederation
  • Kimi
    Options

IS that your best comeback? - that's as old as that malarkey about the black man's big ? .....so you got big ? ...we get it man/woman?...you been dwelling/musically etc. on that issue forever....envy what? So I have morals and don't ? dozens of women...& boast about it on the net......makes me envious....I have more respect for men who take care of what they produce...NOT those who constantly procreate as if that's gonna make them real men.

white men are superior in every way shape and form, that's what you wanna hear right? and we all know white men are the pinnacles of fatherhood and are all wonderful husbands (always husbands, cuz they'd never father illegitimate children ) and human beings. you have made your point, now you are free to go and enlighten other online communities, you bastion of moral superiority

Your condescending malarkey and sarcasm has been noted. When you learn,actually IF you ever learn to understand a real man's method of madness...you'll be a better person in the long run. FYI my bluntness tends to confuse the real ignorant people...far be it from me to even image in my wildest dreams that this simple man is superior...LORDY LORDY what is this world coming to? people are strange.

What qualifies you as a "real Man" though, especially one who feels superior enough to talk down to other Men?

This discussion has been closed.